The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Penis Bleaching

Bros,
Now that I'm growing older I see that kuku's color is much darker than my other body parts. I would like to have him made lighter.
Has any of you sbf bros done something like this before and could you recommend any clinic or product?
Note: please only local resources, I am not going to Thailand for this.
Old 13-06-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Penis Bleaching

why wanna bleach your kukubird?
women loves black cock nowadays lah...
Old 13-06-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
why wanna bleach your kukubird?
women loves black cock nowadays lah...
Too much color difference between k. and surrounding area.
Old 13-06-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There are a lot of skin whitening products in the market, it's slower than clinical treatment but they do work. For me, whitening mud soap seems to work better. Good luck.
Old 13-06-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 3
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Bros,
Now that I'm growing older I see that kuku's color is much darker than my other body parts. I would like to have him made lighter.
Has any of you sbf bros done something like this before and could you recommend any clinic or product?
The darker the more experience, may turn on most ladies.
Old 13-06-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsk View Post
There are a lot of skin whitening products in the market, it's slower than clinical treatment but they do work. For me, whitening mud soap seems to work better. Good luck.
Thnx bro. Mind to share the brand name?
Old 13-06-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 3
Shawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsk View Post
Does it work for ladies as well?
Old 13-06-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Bleaching sounds painful.
Old 13-06-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Does bleaching de-sensitize the KKB head?
Old 13-06-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

I bought it on Shopee. Just key in whitening mud soap. If you just key in whitening then a whole range of products pop up. I tried Thai products but I didn’t like the white effect, very artificial so I stopped. There are those that specialize in areas where the sun don’t shine but they didn’t work for me. So you need to experiment and find what works for you. Most all these products target women. But skin is skin, no? Good luck on your journey of discovery.
Old 16-06-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Ordered "Volcano Mud Coffee Slime Skin Whitening" at shopee.com.
Only to whiten cock-skin. Those ladies use it to whiten whole body and face because they scared of sunshine to get black. Honestly speaking I get more horny and aroused when the gal has a natural sun tanned skin.
Old 16-06-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
robogaokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Bleaching sounds painful.
Agree. Sounds like skin may peel off too lol
Old 16-06-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

be careful not to overdo it

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 16-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ordered "Volcano Mud Coffee Slime Skin Whitening" at shopee.com.
That's the one I used. Just remember to rub it in and leave it on for at least 5 minutes. They recommend 20 minutes. It's not instant but you will see the results in a few weeks. Cheers!

I presume you are the one who gave me some points. Thanks. Sorry, I can't seem to return with my phone.
Old 16-06-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bros,
Stop fucking Indian charbors lah, and your lancheow wouldn't turn dark
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1