The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

TS literally provided a free ride. Sometimes being used ain't that bad.
Old 14-06-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Best riding in the sedan, cheers!
Old 15-06-2021, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 13
GordonGekko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Best riding in the sedan, cheers!
Very true
Old 15-06-2021, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BrownBlackBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope TS will continue soon
Old 15-06-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

I prefer my previous SUV, I could fold down the rear seats n the whole back area can be a bed! Super roomy and with that moonroof, I had some awesome action with that SUV. But it’s such a guzzler so eventually I traded it for the sedan.

The sedan definitely not so roomy at the back but it still manage to serve its purpose.
Old 16-06-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
melchensz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice encounters bro
Old 20-06-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
I prefer my previous SUV, I could fold down the rear seats n the whole back area can be a bed! Super roomy and with that moonroof, I had some awesome action with that SUV. But it’s such a guzzler so eventually I traded it for the sedan.

The sedan definitely not so roomy at the back but it still manage to serve its purpose.
SUV car, sedan car can have fun is great car.

Camping here for more lucky juicy updates please.
Old 20-06-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Oaziz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please share more, support your thread TS
Old 20-06-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Luvfelatios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
It’s easier said than done bro…during pre-covid, I drank myself silly almost every night entertaining/host customers. Everyone was very supportive n open bottle after bottle. If you decline to drink, people will say nasty things like “KNN, I come n support you, you can’t even have a drink with me ah?!”

During covid, biz was affected, I can’t sleep every night, worrying about biz. Now with the restrictions, n since we r small establishments, we do our own delivery instead of using the delivery platforms, I give my staff the delivery charges. Customers were surprised to see the boss doing delivery himself or some purposely ask me to deliver (just to see if I will). Plus I drive a 2 seater, there’s only so much I can deliver. Waste petrol n increase the mileage on my car.

People only see the fun side of things, but there’s a lot more heartaches behind running a biz.

Sorry for this emo post, it hasn’t been an easy period…
Thanks a lot for sharing your special encounters with your customers/friends...

I feel for you... it not easier being a business owner during this difficult time.

May all be well for you. Let's all prey that this difficult situation will be over soon.
Old 20-06-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 13
GordonGekko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaziz View Post
Nice story, please share more, support your thread TS
Hope read more here too
Old 20-06-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
ChowTB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff TS
Old 20-06-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
erei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story here. Strong support!
Old 13-07-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Finally an update to share with everyone! Nothing exciting though but I still wanted to pen it down. When dining-in was first allowed, even with the 2 pax restrictions, the first week we were fully booked out everyday! 2nd week onwards, I guess people got tired of going out with just a friend, so biz was kinda up n down.

However, the moment the govt announced that up to 5 pax was allowed for dining-in, our reservation was coming in fast n furious. Yday was a total full house n I had my full staff including my part-timers. My fav part-timer P came in n the moment she saw me, she gave me a big hug n said she missed me n coming to work. We didn’t get any part-timers when we only had 2 pax allowed coz we could handle the floor easily.

P is an undergrad from the same Oz uni as me so I always shared a lot of stories of my time over there with her. Due to the pandemic, she came back n has been attending classes online. She still hope to be able to go back to finish her studies. She has a fit figure as she was a figure skater n she has a pair of 34C n she’s popular with the male customers. But she’s also very firm n if she cannot handle the customers, I will always step in. I am old enough to be her father if I had her in my early 20s. I also know not to show favouritism among my staff although she clearly my fav part-timer. She’s also very close to me n would hug my arm or lean on my shoulders even when we r in the shop. But I always treated her like a little girl or little sister n I would just pat her head or just give her a firm hug around the shoulders.

Yday some customers bought drinks all around for the staff just before closing n P had a couple of sojus n a lychee martini n a G&T. This was clearly way above her limit n was really concerned. The rest of the staff can hold their liquor much better than her as they r older n have more experience. So when we are finally done with cleaning n closing, I bough supper for everyone n made them eat to help them sober up n rest as well. I was the last to leave n when I locked up, I saw P hanging around the shop outside n she explained that she couldn’t get a Grab as it was raining. Even though she stays in the opposite direction from me I offered to send her home.

Inside the car I gave her my jacket as she was feeling cold n she fell asleep almost immediately. By the time I reached her place, I woke her up n told her we r home. She asked to rest a bit longer in the car as she was still sobering up. So I drove out of the lobby n parked the car in the open air carpark. It was still raining so I turned down the aircon n played some soft lounge music while she rested. P leaned over n hugged my arm n rested her head on my arm. Once in a while, she will look up at me with her open eyes but I didn’t want to go further coz I don’t wanna lose a good staff or friend. After almost 30 mins I told her she should go back home as it was past midnight.

P reluctantly sat up n I drove back to the lobby. She leaned over to kiss me on the cheek n thanked me for the ride n for spending time with her before she got out. I saw her enter lift before I drove off. As I was driving home, P texted me n said she will bring my jacket back the next time she comes to work. She also said she likes the scent of my perfume on my jacket. I told her to rest well n go sleep early.

As much I really wanted to, I couldn’t n I really shouldn’t. If it really happens, then things might be really awkward when she goes to work.
Old 13-07-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

That's absolutely the right thing you did - not to do anything to P. There are plenty of fishes in the ocean, need to take one that's in your backyard. A SYT is desirable, but their mental bit can be very different from ours.
Old 13-07-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, using the big head over the small head, you are our role model.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1