The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotes2 View Post
Occured maybe about a month ago ?
Met this girl on Tinder and when she asked what I enjoyed doing - I listed some of the sports I love, one of which was fucking.
And she replied with "I'm down for a fuck"
She was pretty bitchy so I decided i was definitely going to cum in her.

Initially she kept insisting to come to my place and that we had to use condoms.
But I knew it was a bad idea so ended up persuading her to do it at her place.
She still insisted on condoms but I intentionally got the small okamoto ones and after lots of foreplay she was begging for it.

By the end of the night we did it 4 times.
I made sure to turn her over into doggy style when I'm about to cum so I'll be able to cum mostly inside her and pull out when theres alittle left and let it drip on her ass then pretend to clean up for her.

Afterwards totally ghosted her.
Pre-registered sim, no social media, fake names, you know the whole thing.

I felt bad at first but fuck. She was pretty fucking bitchy.
wow bro.. should have shared contact haha many bros would enjoy leh.. sometimes in sb.com also i will ask and mostly they say yes
Old 12-06-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassanova View Post
For me I only dare to raw with co

"Eat" outside I'll wear rain coat

I ks lah
true also... if fl or visit mp better wear coat haha, but if fubu or gf or ons from sugarbook or tinder then no need mah haha
Old 12-06-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
May i also add, when having a creampie partner, its very impt to stick to just 1 partner.

I usually have agreements with the said partner, citing hygiene and STDs.
very true.. agreed bro
Old 12-06-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan6636 View Post
Its the best option if you just want to shoot inside her over the weekend and then get her to pop a pill at the end of the fun. Very safe, no need to worry it bursts or you shoot off a bit inside.

The girl will love you for keeping her needs in mind, and the creamy fun that she gets to feel warm deep inside.
yeah and also buy 2 pills because if she vomit after taking the pill before 3 hours the pill wont be effective so better 2 be safe
Old 12-06-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Eh ..when my lover shoot inside, he didn't said, but I like it when they shoot inside, cos I'm unable to conceive, so it's ok .....

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 12-06-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
Said she wants to be on pill for me but we decided not to because not good for her in the long run. (she has a BF and still quite young)....but an incident in april gave us an heart attack. she missed her period for a few days and got scared. i asked her could it be her BF shoot inside and she said 'My BF wears condom'. I got damn scared and didnt know what to do. THANK GOD her period came a few days later and we decided that i cannot shoot inside anymore but still raw as she doesn't like the feel of condom.
Bro, calculate her safety period. Quite safe to shoot inside from my experience.
There is an App called Maya where you just need to enter the start of the menses date, it calculates for you when it is safe to have sex.
I also prefer my partner or even FB don't go on the pills because it is not good for them. - I would rather use condom.
My mistress (in the past) also don't like the feeling of condom and prefers raw.
Old 13-06-2021, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
xTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyxTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy1984 View Post
I will still tell them la. But sometimes small head win, I CIP inside rather than pull out last minute. I remember my ex-colleague who got big rack and likes to wear mini skirt. One night we both work OT in the office, then have a small chart in pantry. So I asked why still don't go home, her husband will miss her. Then she replied she doesn't care since she marry this husband just want to piss off her ex-bf only. Then I ask her why choose this guy and she said bc he did great on bed. Then I make fun on her that if she tried me before, she will divorce him probably. Then she give me an eye roll and took off her orange g-string n throw at me with a slut smile. I pointed her bra n she give me another eye roll but this time she took off everything and naked in front of me. Very naturally i walked toward her n started to play her boobs n kissed her. Just before started, I reminded I have no CD. She said just don't CIP will do. We did it on the table, then the chair and finally cowgirl on the floor. I told her to slow down since I feel like going to cum but she still closed her eyes like never heard that. I repeated again, this time she looked at me n give me an evil smile while bang me faster at the bottom. Damn, since she ask for it, I response to her challenge and thrust her full power for a good 5 minutes then CIP her. Then both of us laying on floor catching our breath. I said sorry to her bc I CIP her but she said never mind, she will deal with it. Just like this kind of girl, can play and very steady one.
Mind sharing pic?
Old 13-06-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jlanjut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The best is still fuck her raw, cim then stick it right back into her pussy and pound her senselessly until she reaches orgasm then cum into her pussy.

The expression on their faces is priceless, it's like they can't believe that your dick is still so hard immediately after cumming.

It actually turns them on so much, they will usually have multiple orgasm.
Old 13-06-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTpCx View Post
Mind sharing pic?
Usually you just need to ramp up the thrusts and give it a few final pumps, close your eyes, look away from her and shoot it all inside her. No regrets.

Then say thank you, give her a pill the next morning, have breakfast with another round before saying goodbye.

That's a polite gentleman. No baggages and good memories for both
Old 14-06-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Normally I tell.
But accidents still happen .
Just fucked a xmm poly , “no” due to her attached to a bf.

But eventually still came all inside her after
She did not say anything during action.!
Paranoid for a week
Old 14-06-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Luffy1984 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTpCx View Post
Mind sharing pic?
Sorry bro, she let me bang her already, I better don't sobo her here. Just an affair, nothing to shout of. She just need something to spice her life after all.
Old 14-06-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
Normally I tell.
But accidents still happen .
Just fucked a xmm poly , “no” due to her attached to a bf.

But eventually still came all inside her after
She did not say anything during action.!
Paranoid for a week
agreed. tried that recently as well.
Old 14-06-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

me and my sugarbook baby also like to have some kind of exciting in the sex activity. Not only have recording, also cum inside to have the intense feeling. Of course. we do the safety measure after that.
Old 14-06-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
agreed. tried that recently as well.
try this before too we cum inside because is too exciting, we cannot control it too
Old 14-06-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy1984 View Post
Sorry bro, she let me bang her already, I better don't sobo her here. Just an affair, nothing to shout of. She just need something to spice her life after all.
people having an affair always says they need this to spice their life. Your life with your wife is it that boring until need to spice?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1