The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 04-05-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 9
overboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to all
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by illkid View Post
Wow, very proud of you to declare openly here.
You got declare to your boss or work place a not?
Wonder you have wife a not? got declare with your wife a not?
I don't even know why u raised such a question. Answer is odvious
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-05-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

overboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to alloverboard is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
will you be declaring in this forum on your future subsequent FL visits, while you are still having and treating your positive G?
Dude.... A person with positive G is not supposed to go around visiting FL. I have stopped visiting FLs since the onset of symptoms, and intend to stop until I finish my antibiotics and the 2nd test proves that I am clear of the bacteria.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-05-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
masterbaker is a Helpful and Caring Samstermasterbaker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Did a full urinary test and the results is positive for gonorrhea. Rest of them is negative. Most likely spread by oral sex. I did STD test at DSC on 9 Mar 2021, when both C & G is negative.

With that, am declaring all WL/FL i visited between 10 Mar 2021 till date, with the most recent at the top of the list.
Do note that sympthoms of gonorrhea typically develop between 2 weeks of exposure, and in rare cases, sympthoms can appear 30days after exposure.

1) Thai FL Jenn (different name, but same lady). Sympthoms developed less than 1 week after visit
2) Cheryl (the lady used to be found in SBF HC forum). Sympthoms developed 1-2 weeks after visit
2) Dou Duo (the one at MW hotel, not found on impmm or sglonelyguy). Sympthoms developed 1-2 weeks after visit
3) You You (https://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3755). Sympthoms developed 2-3 weeks after visit
4) Lily (https://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3979). Sympthoms developed 3-4 weeks after visit.
5) CC (https://sglonelyguy-2.com/cc-massage/). Sympthoms developed 4-5 weeks after visit.
Bro thanks for being so open about it, helps many Bros on here. However given that G has an incubation period of up to 14 days, meaning that test on 9 Mar 2021 may not reflect an infection that could have occurred between 23 Feb 2021 to 9 Feb 2021 as well.

I would suggest that for best practices you include the FLs you met between 23 Feb 2021 to 9 Mar 2021 as well.

Full disclosure: I am not a doctor or an epidemiologist, I am just a concerned member of the community on here.

Last edited by masterbaker; 07-05-2021 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Request from guy I’m quoting
Old 04-05-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dude.... A person with positive G is not supposed to go around visiting FL. I have stopped visiting FLs since the onset of symptoms, and intend to stop until I finish my antibiotics and the 2nd test proves that I am clear of the bacteria.
Thanks, do update us in the forum once you are clear.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 12
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Got a mixed Chinese/Vietnam with exotic looks now.
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4204

Who want to be the brave one and test run?

Niko looks hot as well though at a higher price range.
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4203

this viet been around long time liao bro haha
Old 04-05-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 20
Raul is one of the Best!Raul is one of the Best!Raul is one of the Best!
Quote:
Applause you for being such responsible cheongster!
Old 04-05-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
I would suggest that for best practices you include the FLs you met between 23 Feb 2021 to 9 Mar 2021 as well.

Full disclosure: I am not a doctor or an epidemiologist, I am just a concerned member of the community on here.
Updated the list. have added Liu Jia (but I highly doubt she is the one that passed to me)

Update: removed her as other bros who tested negative for STD visited her

Last edited by overboard; 05-05-2021 at 12:00 AM.
Old 04-05-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobittergourd View Post
From my visits, only have one common one with bro overboard, visited lily, and did my tests 2nd half April, and cleared of C+G.
Updated the list and removed her.
Will also inform the ladies indirectly (I have my ways) to go do their checks.
Old 04-05-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Applause you for being such responsible cheongster!
Thanks. As what many chiongsters said: Come out chiong, must chiong responsibly. We all want to enjoy the pleasure of sex and need to take the necessary actions to make sure the community is safe
Old 04-05-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1700 / Power: 7
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Did a full urinary test and the results is positive for gonorrhea. Rest of them is negative. Most likely spread by oral sex. I did STD test at DSC on 9 Mar 2021, when both C & G is negative.

With that, am declaring all WL/FL i visited between 10 Mar 2021 till date, with the most recent at the top of the list.
Do note that sympthoms of gonorrhea typically develop between 2 weeks of exposure, and in rare cases, sympthoms can appear 30days after exposure.

1) Thai FL J (different name, but same lady). Sympthoms developed less than 1 week after visit
2) Cheryl (the lady used to be found in SBF HC forum). Sympthoms developed 1-2 weeks after visit
2) Dou Duo (the one at MW hotel, not found on impmm or sglonelyguy). Sympthoms developed 1-2 weeks after visit
3) You You (https://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3755). Sympthoms developed 2-3 weeks after visit
-) Removed as other bros who had negative STD test tried this lady as well
4) CC (https://sglonelyguy-2.com/cc-massage/). Sympthoms developed 4-5 weeks after visit.
5) Liu Jia (https://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4008). Sympthoms developed 8-9 weeks after visit
Bro thanks for the warning and hope you have a full recovery soon.

I myself planning to get tested before going up mountains awhile to rest vit M and wait for covid situation to cool off...

Last edited by Ember; 06-05-2021 at 12:38 AM.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 7
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks. As what many chiongsters said: Come out chiong, must chiong responsibly. We all want to enjoy the pleasure of sex and need to take the necessary actions to make sure the community is safe
The greater worry now I feel is the current mutated strain outbreak lol..

Want to be responsible better to completely take a break from chionging for this month at least..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I havenít up you yet.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 1
nobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Updated the list and removed her.
Will also inform the ladies indirectly (I have my ways) to go do their checks.
Bro, I visited lily in 1st half of March.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for being so responsible.

From your today post at 1120am, as attached screen, noted that you have preference on FL who can squirt.

hope you can spare them since now you are diagnosed and confirmed positive with STD.

Old 04-05-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 1
nobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobittergourd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Well said. Take care
Old 04-05-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
Thanks for being so responsible.

hope you can spare them since now you are diagnosed and confirmed positive with STD.
Not sure what you mean by spare them. I have stopped chionging already. Gonna be a monk till everything clears
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1