The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
sheagree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Very nice story bro, would love to read more updates.
Old 02-02-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
You are correct Bro itguy2008! Now Chinese New Year around the corner so neighbor is busy with preparations.

So in the meantime, there’s this thread this teenager and her naughty boyfriend.

Maybe you want to check it out also?
Bro, I am reading both thread. One not enough la.
Old 02-02-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheagree View Post
Very nice story bro, would love to read more updates.
Thank you for your compliments Bro sheagree. Will try to update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bro, I am reading both thread. One not enough la.
Thank you for reading both threads, Bro itguy2008.

One not enough?

I didn't listen to LKY and "stop at two".

Instead, I listen to GCT and went for "three or more".

Heh heh.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 02-02-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We must have dozed off. After a while I rolled to the side and faced her.

"You can tahan so long one. My down there very sore already." She said.

"Your husband, cannot meh?" I mused; inside I was beaming with pride.

"Not for so long," she said, blushing. Then as if she remembered something, she got up abruptly. "So late. Now what time already. You la! Take so long." Maggi struggled to her feet. "I should go. My boy......"

"No good meh?" I asked.

"Good la! Good la! Very shiok!" she replied, blushing. "But we can't tell anyone, k?"

"Of course," I said, "Who wants to share a hot, young mother with others? I don't. Only I can fuck you for one whole hour!" I declared.

She scurried to the bathroom to clean herself up. Returning to the bedroom she threw on her clothes and put on her mask.

"I go back already ok?" she said, her voice muffled behind the mask. I nodded. I put on a pair of shorts and ushered her out of my main door.
That afternoon of sex felt really great and I looked forward to many more sessions. I had expected Maggi to message me more often after that but she did not. In fact, her messages in the Community Group Chat also decreased; and when she did message, she seem to find ways to ignore or avoid replying to me. I felt very disappointed to say the least.

I wreaked my brains, thinking of so many different type of excuse to contact her since she wasn't responding to me in the Community Group Chat; her replies to me via private messages weren't as forthcoming either. I did a double-take; all my messages were not rude or suggestive. Is it because of this that she took offense and didn't want to reply?

Or, was she waiting for me to talk dirty to her? Sexting as they call it? How 'dirty' did she want it to be, I wonder? But how could I message her 'anything' if she didn't respond to me in the first place? The whole Covid situation was also not helping either. I felt like I was going mad. I didn't know what to do?

Reading Bro Thor1981's thread "Found ex-colleague Chiobu Wife on dating app", I could draw some parallels with my situation. Was she feeling guilty for cheating on her husband? Didn't she imply that she enjoyed sex with me more than she did her husband?

I know it was really selfish of me to ask more of her but if her husband was not fucking her, then why not let me fuck her? At this point, I didn't know if it was lust or love or loneliness but I just wanted to find a way to get into her pants again.

What would you guys do if you were me?

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 02-02-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Xionboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 02-02-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 13
glonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to all

Quote:
That afternoon of sex felt really great and I looked forward to many more sessions. I had expected Maggi to message me more often after that but she did not. In fact, her messages in the Community Group Chat also decreased; and when she did message, she seem to find ways to ignore or avoid replying to me. I felt very disappointed to say the least.

I wreaked my brains, thinking of so many different type of excuse to contact her since she wasn't responding to me in the Community Group Chat; her replies to me via private messages weren't as forthcoming either. I did a double-take; all my messages were not rude or suggestive. Is it because of this that she took offense and didn't want to reply?

Or, was she waiting for me to talk dirty to her? Sexting as they call it? How 'dirty' did she want it to be, I wonder? But how could I message her 'anything' if she didn't respond to me in the first place? The whole Covid situation was also not helping either. I felt like I was going mad. I didn't know what to do?

Reading Bro Thor1981's thread "Found ex-colleague Chiobu Wife on dating app", I could draw some parallels with my situation. Was she feeling guilty for cheating on her husband? Didn't she imply that she enjoyed sex with me more than she did her husband?

I know it was really selfish of me to ask more of her but if her husband was not fucking her, then why not let me fuck her? At this point, I didn't know if it was lust or love or loneliness but I just wanted to find a way to get into her pants again.

What would you guys do if you were me?
definitely will feel guilty cannot force too much
Old 02-02-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xionboi View Post
Nice story
Thank you, Bro Xionboi! Appreciate your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glonerg View Post
definitely will feel guilty cannot force too much
Yes, you are correct, Bro glonerg! Girls are built differently from us men. They are definitely more emotional and think more than us.

Hence, it's not easy to maintain relationships with women, if you know what I mean?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1