The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Perhaps Fred was right about me, I was indeed a 'keyboard warrior'; behind the screen, I could type lines and lines of sentences but when I come face-to-face with people, I am always dumbstruck. That's probably why I'm never at the front desk of the office, preferring to hide in the backrooms burying myself with back-end tasks.

We stayed a while longer and left just after visiting hours. Adek still had school the following day so as much as we would like to stay in the hospital ward longer, we had to go home.

As I pulled into the multi-storey car park, Wanda gave Adek a few gentle nudges.

"Oh? We are home?" he yawned, "they all went home already?" It was not until we reached home that I realized that I had not seen Nadia or her cronies at the hospital.

Where did they go?
People who have had close family hospitalized for long periods of time will know that it is a very stressful experience. For one thing, people always assume that the patient would be discharged soon. But somehow, 'soon' doesn't come as soon as you would expect and the days drag on. Your whole lifestyle gets turned upside down and the hospital becomes your second home and it starts to take a toll on you - physically, emotionally, mentally and also financially. Overall, it is a very draining experience.

From a selfish and idealistic point of view, you would just wish that everything would just end and everything will revert back to normal. But such thoughts are unrealistic and would never happen like this in the real world. I went to work every day and droned away behind my desk; something weighing very heavily in my heart.

After work, I would proceed to the hospital to accompany my sick wife. The topics dwindled and I found myself spending most of my time either surfing on my phone or playing some silly mobile games. I noticed that Adek fared no better and he was either at the common rest area watching television or playing games at the corner. Other than Wanda who was busy fussing around my wife, the two 'babies' (as my wife called us) had nothing much to do. We made it a point to stay a bit later than visiting hours before we packed up and left (initially, we hung around until almost midnight before we went back). The hospital staff, being former colleagues or people who knew people we knew turned a blind eye. Nonetheless, this kind of lifestyle took a toll on us because, even though we did close to nothing during visiting hour, we were exhausted by the time we got home.

I felt my body being so heavy, crying out to be laid to rest but my mind was still wide awake. I tried to watch football in the living room but before I knew it, I was already snoring away. The next moment I opened my eyes, the TV screen was still flickering images but I had lost track of what I was watching and I dragged my weary self into the bedroom. The alarm went off signalling another day - another cycle, another mindless day.

I felt really exhausted.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 26-01-2021, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
ratmountainking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue.
Old 28-01-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for Wanda, cheers!
Old 29-01-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratmountainking View Post
Nice update bro, please continue.
Thank you Bro ratmountainking! Hoping to end this story/chapter but seems like more and more things coming in and the story becomes longer. Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Waiting for Wanda, cheers!
You are still waiting for Wanda, Bro diputs1269?

But I also gave you Kristy and Nadia (together with Aaron).

The three of them, especially the two ladies are waiting for you. Heh heh!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 29-01-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
neotix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, cepat pls. haha
Old 29-01-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotix View Post
bro, cepat pls. haha
I try Bro neotix cos sometimes words don't come out the way I want and then I fed up and just delete the whole post.

Sorry

Old 13-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
People who have had close family hospitalized for long periods of time will know that it is a very stressful experience. For one thing, people always assume that the patient would be discharged soon. But somehow, 'soon' doesn't come as soon as you would expect and the days drag on. Your whole lifestyle gets turned upside down and the hospital becomes your second home and it starts to take a toll on you - physically, emotionally, mentally and also financially. Overall, it is a very draining experience.

From a selfish and idealistic point of view, you would just wish that everything would just end and everything will revert back to normal. But such thoughts are unrealistic and would never happen like this in the real world. I went to work every day and droned away behind my desk; something weighing very heavily in my heart.

After work, I would proceed to the hospital to accompany my sick wife. The topics dwindled and I found myself spending most of my time either surfing on my phone or playing some silly mobile games. I noticed that Adek fared no better and he was either at the common rest area watching television or playing games at the corner. Other than Wanda who was busy fussing around my wife, the two 'babies' (as my wife called us) had nothing much to do. We made it a point to stay a bit later than visiting hours before we packed up and left (initially, we hung around until almost midnight before we went back). The hospital staff, being former colleagues or people who knew people we knew turned a blind eye. Nonetheless, this kind of lifestyle took a toll on us because, even though we did close to nothing during visiting hour, we were exhausted by the time we got home.

I felt my body being so heavy, crying out to be laid to rest but my mind was still wide awake. I tried to watch football in the living room but before I knew it, I was already snoring away. The next moment I opened my eyes, the TV screen was still flickering images but I had lost track of what I was watching and I dragged my weary self into the bedroom. The alarm went off signalling another day - another cycle, another mindless day.

I felt really exhausted.
The daily routine was made out of us all waking up early because we had to send Adek to school. Then I would drop Wanda off at the hospital before driving to work. Thankfully I live at the "center" of the hospital, Adek's school and my workplace so it was somewhat bearable to me.

I don't know if it was the guilt or the exhaustion but I didn't touch Wanda this time around. It was not like I didn't like her anymore but something just didn't feel right about me lusting over my young maid while my wife was lying in a hospital bed. Perhaps it was because the days were spent in the hospital and by the time we got home, it was pretty late. At home, Wanda, being the sweet girl that she is didn't do anything to deliberately seduce me. Rather, she was the sweet, innocent attentive maid that attracted me to her in the first place.

There were times I wondered how long I could keep up with this before I break down; Adek's exams were around the corner and I feared that if he didn't put in the hours, his grades would suffer. If my father were here, he would probably boast about how he, back in the day, could study and work at the same time and how it was only a matter of "time management" and "mind over matter". Nonetheless, we were all stretched to our limits and it was a matter of time before we broke down.

I remember jumping whenever my handphone rang. There were a few times when the hospital called to tell me to "brace myself" and I was needed at the ward. I rushed over only to either see my wife sitting up in bed, smiling weakly at me or some nurse apologising for the miscommunication.

My wife would apologise to me, "Sorry for the scare, it was a false alarm. I feel much better now." And I would put my arms around my wife and hug her tightly. Under normal circumstances, I would have gotten angry but I just wanted to spend as much time as I could with her.

There was one time when my wife struggled to break free of my hug. She was the kind that didn't like public displays of affection. From the corner of my eye, I realised the reason behind her sudden reaction - Wanda had come back into the room. Taking her hint, I quickly broke off the embrace. There was a moment of awkward silence as I suddenly felt that I had betrayed Wanda's love for me.

"So malu," my wife was the first to speak, looking kindly at Wanda, "you see this big gorilla? We married so many years already, he still behave like a small boy." Wanda smiled at my wife and gave me a knowing look. My wife must have misunderstood so she continued, "You see? Even Wanda is laughing at you!" In my heart, I was thinking otherwise.

The nurse pushed in my wife's dinner. I excused myself to the sofa at the corner. Reclining, I watched my wife interact with her former colleague; Wanda participating in the conversation. Amused as to how these ladies could find endless topics of discussion, I closed my eyes to rest. The sounds around me became muffled although I thought I clearly heard it when my parents came with Adek. It was obvious that they made fun of me curled up in the corner, snoring away. But, I ignored their teases; I was tired and all I wanted was to catch up on much needed rest. When I finally opened my eyes, I was greeted by a roomful of people - friends and family had come to visit my wife. She looked so happy. She gave me a wide smile and nodded at me. I smiled back, fighting back my tears.

"Make yourselves at home," I said to the visitors. Feeling foolish as soon as the words left my mouth. This is a hospital, stupid!

It was full house tonight and I was surprised none of the staff came in to caution us about the noise we were making. The visitors stayed for quite some time, leaving only when the announcements signalling visiting hours were over.

"It's been a while since I met some of them," my wife said, grinning from ear to ear. I nodded in agreement. I was very happy to see her this way; as if all her pain had gone. "I think you all are tired," pointing to Adek who was slumped over the makeshift desk. His school books were scattered all over the place but if I'd known better, he was probably just daydreaming; there was no way he could have concentrated with all the excitement around him to complete his assignment. I really have to think of how to get him back on track. "Sorry to trouble you," my wife offered my parents, tearing as she thanked them profusely for taking care of Adek and for being a burden to them.

Tasking me to send them home, my wife told me softly, "Go home and rest my darling. Ask Wanda to go home tonight and sleep also. There is no need to accompany me tonight. Everybody is tired. I know." She was indeed an understanding wife.

I wanted to share with her my concerns about Adek's grades. Perhaps maybe have a quick discussion about how we could all take turns to visit her instead of all coming over at once - it would make more sense if we could draw up some kind of "duty roster". Instead I just nodded in agreement.

Gathering all our things, we bade my wife good bye and good night as we shuffled out of the hospital ward. I couldn't keep my eyes open but I soldiered on. I just had to send my parents home and then head home to my soft bed. Perhaps I could call in sick the next day or take urgent leave? Then I remembered it was a school day and I still had to drive Adek to school so I still had to wake up early the next morning.

Wanda came into the room to inform me that Adek had already fallen asleep. "Dia penat." she explained. Who wouldn't be tired, I mused. I raised my hand in acknowledgement. Wanda nodded back at me and turned to leave.

"Lock the door." I instructed Wanda. She turned back and gave me a puzzled look. Perhaps it has been far too long since we have been intimate and it felt awkward to her. Maybe it has been a long time since our bodies touched and she needed some time to look back and remember. I don’t blame her for I too have forgotten the last time we connected. "Come sleep next to me." I pulled back the covers and patted the empty space next to me. I was too tired for sex but I just didn't want to sleep alone tonight.

"Are you sure?" Wanda stood by the doorway. She seemed to be giving me a chance to change my mind. I just nodded. I was too tired to think.

Wanda gently closed the door and came over to my side. She snuggled next to me; the fragrance of her sweet body wash filled my nostrils and I felt a weak erection coming.

Wanda turned to kiss me. "Abang, you will take care of me? Yes?" she asked. "Of course, my dear." I replied. I hugged Wanda even tighter. Her fragrance was intoxicating. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Within moments, I drifted off to sleep.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 14-01-2022 at 12:55 AM.
Old 14-01-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wanda gently closed the door and came over to my side. She snuggled next to me; the fragrance of her sweet body wash filled my nostrils and I felt a weak erection coming.

Wanda turned to kiss me. "Abang, you will take care of me? Yes?" she asked. "Of course, my dear." I replied. I hugged Wanda even tighter. Her fragrance was intoxicating. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Within moments, I drifted off to sleep.
I couldn't remember any part of the dream I had. I only knew it was something nice as I didn't want to wake up. As luck would have it, I was awakened by the loud banging of my master bedroom door. Instinctively, I took the pillow to cover my ears. Maybe the banging would go away and I could go back to sleep. Or, maybe whoever it was at the door would get tired of banging and opened the door instead. I've never locked the master bedroom door; it's not as if my son would walk in while my wife had sex.

Then, I realised that I had Wanda lock the door and it should have been Adek outside reminding me that I had to send him to school. I out of bed, only to see Wanda still sleeping soundly beside me.

"Wake up Sayang!" I whispered as I shook her. I couldn't let Adek see Wanda sleeping next to me on our matrimonial bed. What would he say to my wife when we visited her later?

"Aba! Hurry up open the door!" my son shouted from outside.

Wanda was still sleeping soundly. What should I do? I was getting frantic.

"Ok, ok!" I shouted back. "I am coming out. Wait for a while. If we late, I will explain to your teacher why we late." I was quite confident that my son's teachers would understand the situation we were in and cut us some slack.

"Sayang, please wake up!" I tried again to wake Wanda up. Why was it so hard for her to wake up? As a last resort, I "buried" her under my blanket and rush hastily towards the door.

I pretended to appear be groggy and tired as I opened the door slightly so that Adek could not peer inside. "Sorry, I was very tired," I apologised to my young son, "Aba faster wash up and then send you to school ok?"

"Hospital called. Ma passed away." The news truck me like a bolt from the blue. My tiredness dissipated immediately and I was suddenly wide awake.

"When did this happen? Why didn't the hospital call me?" I asked my son, whom I noticed was sobbing uncontrollably.

In between sobs he tried to explain that the hospital had tried to call me on my mobile phone but couldn't contact me so they called the home phone. I hugged my young son; that was all I knew I could do.

I was truly lost.

Old 15-01-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
After a year and this?? I'm not crying...

Quote:
I couldn't remember any part of the dream I had. I only knew it was something nice as I didn't want to wake up. As luck would have it, I was awakened by the loud banging of my master bedroom door. Instinctively, I took the pillow to cover my ears. Maybe the banging would go away and I could go back to sleep. Or, maybe whoever it was at the door would get tired of banging and opened the door instead. I've never locked the master bedroom door; it's not as if my son would walk in while my wife had sex.

Then, I realised that I had Wanda lock the door and it should have been Adek outside reminding me that I had to send him to school. I out of bed, only to see Wanda still sleeping soundly beside me.

"Wake up Sayang!" I whispered as I shook her. I couldn't let Adek see Wanda sleeping next to me on our matrimonial bed. What would he say to my wife when we visited her later?

"Aba! Hurry up open the door!" my son shouted from outside.

Wanda was still sleeping soundly. What should I do? I was getting frantic.

"Ok, ok!" I shouted back. "I am coming out. Wait for a while. If we late, I will explain to your teacher why we late." I was quite confident that my son's teachers would understand the situation we were in and cut us some slack.

"Sayang, please wake up!" I tried again to wake Wanda up. Why was it so hard for her to wake up? As a last resort, I "buried" her under my blanket and rush hastily towards the door.

I pretended to appear be groggy and tired as I opened the door slightly so that Adek could not peer inside. "Sorry, I was very tired," I apologised to my young son, "Aba faster wash up and then send you to school ok?"

"Hospital called. Ma passed away." The news truck me like a bolt from the blue. My tiredness dissipated immediately and I was suddenly wide awake.

"When did this happen? Why didn't the hospital call me?" I asked my son, whom I noticed was sobbing uncontrollably.

In between sobs he tried to explain that the hospital had tried to call me on my mobile phone but couldn't contact me so they called the home phone. I hugged my young son; that was all I knew I could do.

I was truly lost.
Old 16-01-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I try Bro neotix cos sometimes words don't come out the way I want and then I fed up and just delete the whole post.

Sorry
After a good or bad year, life goes on. All the best, cheers!
Old 16-01-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

oh man, such bad news, I hope things get better for you
Old 16-01-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

That was so unexpected.....and sad. Can't wait for the follow-on.
Old 16-01-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
SandPipers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSandPipers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Same here as its very well written
Old 16-01-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
After a year and this?? I'm not crying...
Please accept my humbke apologies, Bro alec.

Covid 19 really screwed up my life. While it was lagi senang to work from home, it also meant my son was at home most of the time also. It was tough enough to go online to surf, let alone sit behind the computer to type out properly; tried typing on the phone but gave up almost immediately.

My son found some questionable things in my computer that led to quarrels and even my parents coming over. Real drama. Maybe I could include some of these in later chapters?

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience and support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
After a good or bad year, life goes on. All the best, cheers!
Both good and bad, Bro diputs1269.

Hope you can read all these in my other threads as this thread happened way before Covid.

And yes, cheers bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Apple View Post
oh man, such bad news, I hope things get better for you
As mentioned, this happened years ago, Bro Golden Apple.

Thanks for your concern! Appreciate your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
It's ironic, Bro mixmasternrv.

On one hand, when the illness set in, we knew this day would come.

Not wanting to sound selfish but at some points, you just hoped the day would come and all these inconvenience and suffering would end.

The end, usually comes when we least expect it.

When we went home that night, I was relieved but I didn't expect it would be the last time I'd talk to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandPipers View Post
Same here as its very well written
Thank you, Bro SandPipers. I've not written in ages. Hope the following chapters won't disappoint you.

Old 16-01-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is it real story?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1