The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-07-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by heilancer View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/

My humble FR on this gal.
Decided to visit this girl after reading fellow bro review. Got a available timing late night, located in fringe of area G. Door open and was greeted by this gal, it is her alright, just that not as fair as the pics, which is OK for me.

She helped me remove my shirt, then led me to the bathroom (not attached), gave me a gentle wash up, feels so good. Then back to room for more action.

After a quick massage, which wasn't too bad, she began her sensual touches, with cat bath from my calf, with soft moaning, upwards to didi and body, omg, I could feel my heart racing. She went on and on, I asked if I can roam and she said OK, but pussy only can touch outside. Man, she was wet below too.

She tried different positions with me (as in touching and cat bath, no FJ OK, although inside me I wish I can) finally I came in her magic hands.

Haven't had such a lovely cat bath, am a sucker for this, hahaha.

Will RTM when vit M is recharged.
Bro you not a fan of Bbbj/cim? That is Ba Mei speciality man..easily one of the best I have experienced... try it if you book her again.
Old 30-07-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7531 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Heard from her Jie Mei she RTC a while. Expected to be back lah.
Thanks bro! Missing her liao..
JB
Old 30-07-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Looking for syt and good looker , beside cici , seems like new xiaoyu or Sindy??
You faster try 小鱼 and let us know lor..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-07-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
thats what I call AP class.....I guess she must be bombarded by SMS every day....yet still can reply....

many MLs, including some new ones, dun even bother reply if they found a number as questionable.

Really deserve a big thumbs up!
Couldn't agree more. I have not tried Angel but from what I have read so far in terms of her texting antics, it's clear she at least bothers to deliver a certain degree of customer service. Many whom are less busy than her might totally ignore if indeed is a customer not in their record and they don't intend to accept. She definitely won't be short of bookings yet willing to give a courtesy reply. Kudos to this lass.

This reminded me of a certain AP who left our shore early this year, whom many here complained she can't be bothered to reply at all to many bros, yet many chose to leap to her defence saying she so popular how to reply so many bros..really roll eyes. Angel is easily as popular at this stage, and she bothered to reply. It's all about having positive ATTITUDE. If we accept crappy costumer service from ML then it will become a norm.

Gotta pay this Angel a visit. If I can get a slot lol
Old 30-07-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Couldn't agree more. I have not tried Angel but from what I have read so far in terms of her texting antics, it's clear she at least bothers to deliver a certain degree of customer service. Many whom are less busy than her might totally ignore if indeed is a customer not in their record and they don't intend to accept. She definitely won't be short of bookings yet willing to give a courtesy reply. Kudos to this lass.

This reminded me of a certain AP who left our shore early this year, whom many here complained she can't be bothered to reply at all to many bros, yet many chose to leap to her defence saying she so popular how to reply so many bros..really roll eyes. Angel is easily as popular at this stage, and she bothered to reply. It's all about having positive ATTITUDE. If we accept crappy costumer service from ML then it will become a norm.

Easy to get slot leh..

Just do minimum 1 day advance booking at the strategic timings can liao if you want the process to be swee swee..

Old 30-07-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quite true, she also display a good learning attitude.
She taken many Bros small advice and continue to improve in her game.

Lastly, how many MLs really took trouble making nice cute videos for her wechat supporters??
Sometimes when I'm down n feeling bad in my work, I will look at her cute videos n they never failed to make me smile. Great going, gal!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 30-07-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Lastly, how many MLs really took trouble making nice cute videos for her wechat supporters??
Sometimes when I'm down n feeling bad in my work, I will look at her cute videos n they never failed to make me smile. Great going, gal!
That thick and fat wad of $100 RMB notes though..

Old 30-07-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Totoboy2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiek View Post
Heard you the 1st time. No need repeat post again. In the 1st place no one will try such ml/fl with shady photos like her.

Treat it as a lesson and move on.
Bros, thanks for your advice
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Easy to get slot leh..

Just do minimum 1 day advance booking at the strategic timings can liao if you want the process to be swee swee..
Roger bro, 10q

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

She clearly belongs to the type of ML who knows tapping on Webchat postings can work wonders to maintain her stream of customer base. Another group of MLs are the complete opposite end, refuse to post anything regularly and uses WeChat purely for booking convenience.

I kinda feel the former is a more effective marketing strategy..this is after all social media era.
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Totoboy2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post
Couple of bros mentioned earlier before.... can’t recall on the looks but was mentioned service is poor
Thanks bro
Old 30-07-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Total nude and she allows to finger pussy lips, cannot finger inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Touch outside is outside panties or outside hole?

Some bro have mentioned before... visit a not so popular ML that is more likely to take newbies and ask her to help enter your number in the system.
Old 30-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Touch outside is outside panties or outside hole?

Some bro have mentioned before... visit a not so popular ML that is more likely to take newbies and ask her to help enter your number in the system.
Nice way of adding the numbers.
Old 30-07-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yoyo/

Here is my review on Yoyo.

Booking was rather easy. Directions given were precise as well.

Looks 9/10
Body 8/10 (abit of meat)
Boobs 10/10
Massage 8/10
BBBJ 10/10

Opted for the bbbj package cause of the MR i read in this thread. I did not regret my choice at all. Did a BBBJ/CIM right when the session start, followed by the massage which was decent definitely not those piano kind.

After 20-25mins of massage, she told me to flip over for the second shot.

I rmb one of the bro here mentioned her fake moan abit hard to handle i dont deny. But overall was a good session. Will RTM when i have spare vit M.
Old 30-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
this2010 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Very pretty but unable to unlock more despite RTMsss.
Already kenna some landmines in my quest to find another SYT to satisfy my lust.
Is it sindy?😂
Old 30-07-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yoyo/

Here is my review on Yoyo.

Booking was rather easy. Directions given were precise as well.

Looks 9/10
Body 8/10 (abit of meat)
Boobs 10/10
Massage 8/10
BBBJ 10/10

Opted for the bbbj package cause of the MR i read in this thread. I did not regret my choice at all. Did a BBBJ/CIM right when the session start, followed by the massage which was decent definitely not those piano kind.

After 20-25mins of massage, she told me to flip over for the second shot.

I rmb one of the bro here mentioned her fake moan abit hard to handle i dont deny. But overall was a good session. Will RTM when i have spare vit M.
So 2x cim for you?

Does Yoyo have meaty tummy?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1