The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
QCx2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Was gonna write FR on Meng Lu, but decide to wait til I have a few and share at 1 go.

Only thing to say is I got exact same service standard from her, definitely not Ang pai anymore, ORD mood already.
Two days ago, only got 4 girls. Meng Lu, Zhi Zhi and two more that I can't remember the names. Meng Lu definitely not service oriented, such a shame.
Old 28-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Yang yang 2831A
Anhui, 20s
Height 1.5-1.55 kind
Build very Slim (good for those who like slim girls)
Complexion smooth fair
Hair long
Boobs surprising usually skinny girls are small small, but hers are a handful and natural, nice feel to squeeze I think about B-/A++

She was just working for a few days and adapting to Singapore. She has prior experience in Shanghai. She looks pretty the longer you look at her (耐看) and I feel she looks like some actress, a little bit like Maggie Q when she don’t smile.
After in the room we had nice chat and she became relaxed, did a nice shower with some foreplay in shower. Nips licked and some BBBJ which is quite shiok

She does have a SOP routine (back massage, licking, not sure about AR) but I did not try. I just laid down on my back and wanted her to skip my back. She did a nice catbath and a nice soft BBBJ on my request. We had some nice kissing, not much tongue fight as I don’t like it but she did kissed me deep. Proceeded to missionary FJ and I pumped to satisfaction.

Overall I would rate her a close 7/10 and I would RTF. Another decent WL apart from Qian Qian in 2831A. I did not see the other debutante but heard she is more meaty and boobs from the boss.
Old 28-04-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF Meng Lu yesterday before she ORD soon. Can verify that what other bros said here is true, she is trying to hit the most number of customers by rushing me and cutting corners. Very different from what I have experienced 2 months ago.

As I need quite a long time to cum, she keeps saying "why still haven't cum", " which position then can cum?" A bit turn off. But her body is hot and sexy, so never mind I just slowly enjoy it.

But the saddest part is the cuddle after sex that lasted at most 5min before she insisted to shower. I told her time not up yet. And her reply was "when you done showering it will be just nice". I thought to myself like wtf still got a good 20min, let's just lie down and chitchat/hug hug. But she has already hopped out of the bed and pulling my hand.

Sad, why Meng Lu become like that

Any bros wanna try her anytime soon, you will know what to expect. I would rather spend my hard earned $150 on some other WL that will give me a good 1hr of her time.

Cheers

Last edited by Pinkyyli69; 28-04-2018 at 01:51 PM.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sad to hear that Menglu service drop so much. But thanks bro infor that save our 150 to better use.
Old 28-04-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
RTF Meng Lu yesterday before she ORD soon. Can verify that what other bros said here is true, she is trying to hit the most number of customers by rushing me and cutting corners. Very different from what I have experienced 2 months ago.

As I need quite a long time to cum, she keeps saying "why still haven't cum", " which position then can cum?" A bit turn off. But her body is hot and sexy, so never mind I just slowly enjoy it.

But the saddest part is the cuddle after sex that lasted at most 5min before she insisted to shower. I told her time not up yet. And her reply was "when you done showering it will be just nice". I thought to myself like wtf still got a good 20min, let's just lie down and chitchat/hug hug. But she has already hopped out of the bed and pulling my hand.

Sad, Meng Lu become like that

Any bros wanna try her anytime soon, you will know what to expect. I would rather spend my hard earned $150 on some other WL that will give me a good 1hr of her time.

Cheers
serious? about to call her soon

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 28-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
serious? about to call her soon
I think it would be wiser to spend the $150 to discover new hidden gems from the newbie batch, Apache bro
Old 28-04-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Used to follow the FR report here and look for the girl. But nowadays just ask okt recommend, sometimes u may discover some hidden gem. Old man no longer venture too much, found my cup of tea, just rtf till they gone.
Old 28-04-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Have been calling Yuan Yuan (Hse 1649) from Hse 1658A since Dec 17 till yesterday but was always unsuccessful. So today finally went to Hse 2047 , waited for one hr in room.If I called at 1649, Xia Tian will be unhappy as she had warned me in WeChat before, LOL. I bathed, rested on bed for 50 mins and finally saw Yuan Yuan for the 1st time.

I was very lucky today as Yuan Yuan said she seldom came over to 2047 , not to mention to other houses.

Yuan Yuan is pretty to me. She reminded me of the slim version of 陈玉莲(小龙女)and is prettier than the HK actress.

Slim and attractive figure to me. Standing at about 160. Seems to be B- boobs. Smooth complexion.

She was quite surprised I wanted CBJ. She put in good effort to satisfy me in bed with good suction, attentive and nice licking of balls and with seductive eye contact. Then we tried 69 spontaneously. This was the first 69 i tried in my entire life, hahahaha.

Then, I tried a total of 8 postures and finally pumped furiously and fired in missionary. Total poked hole duration was 18
mins ( overall 25 mins with hugging and CBJ, 69), which is not my usual battle duration. Mainly because sensually she made me climaxed easily due to her overall beauty and exciting sensual skin contact, nice frenching, and seductive acts and passionate behaviour.

Then we chit chat for 20 mins , bathed and left. I tipped her, as usual after my every bonking.She told me that she doesn’t often receive tips nowadays. Her customers are usually willing to tip her in good sum if she fulfilled various special requests. She added that her customer had ever placed a 1000 dollar note on bed and requested raw service but she rejected.She also mentioned that she is open minded and if I go 1649 to look for Tian Tian ( now in code red) , Xia Tian, she wouldn’t be annoyed. Haha

Overall, very sextisfying and confirmed in my RTF list.
Old 29-04-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Look more like 郑惠玉 than 陈玉莲
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Have been calling Yuan Yuan (Hse 1649) from Hse 1658A since Dec 17 till yesterday but was always unsuccessful. So today finally went to Hse 2047 , waited for one hr in room.If I called at 1649, Xia Tian will be unhappy as she had warned me in WeChat before, LOL. I bathed, rested on bed for 50 mins and finally saw Yuan Yuan for the 1st time.

I was very lucky today as Yuan Yuan said she seldom came over to 2047 , not to mention to other houses.

Yuan Yuan is pretty to me. She reminded me of the slim version of 陈玉莲(小龙女)and is prettier than the HK actress.

Slim and attractive figure to me. Standing at about 160. Seems to be B- boobs. Smooth complexion.

She was quite surprised I wanted CBJ. She put in good effort to satisfy me in bed with good suction, attentive and nice licking of balls and with seductive eye contact. Then we tried 69 spontaneously. This was the first 69 i tried in my entire life, hahahaha.

Then, I tried a total of 8 postures and finally pumped furiously and fired in missionary. Total poked hole duration was 18
mins ( overall 25 mins with hugging and CBJ, 69), which is not my usual battle duration. Mainly because sensually she made me climaxed easily due to her overall beauty and exciting sensual skin contact, nice frenching, and seductive acts and passionate behaviour.

Then we chit chat for 20 mins , bathed and left. I tipped her, as usual after my every bonking.She told me that she doesn’t often receive tips nowadays. Her customers are usually willing to tip her in good sum if she fulfilled various special requests. She added that her customer had ever placed a 1000 dollar note on bed and requested raw service but she rejected.She also mentioned that she is open minded and if I go 1649 to look for Tian Tian ( now in code red) , Xia Tian, she wouldn’t be annoyed. Haha

Overall, very sextisfying and confirmed in my RTF list.
Old 29-04-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Look more like 郑惠玉 than 陈玉莲
U are right, lol, now I remembered the name of this local actress, Zoe Tay. To me, Yuan Yuan has a mix of both. The long ago retired Linda from 16W17 resembled even more of Zoe Tay
Old 29-04-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Have been calling Yuan Yuan (Hse 1649) from Hse 1658A since Dec 17 till yesterday but was always unsuccessful.
Hey bros, is yuan yuan the Ang Pai of 1649?
Old 29-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Yang yang 2831A
Build very Slim (good for those who like slim girls)
Bro,

How do you rate Yang Yang 2831A on the chart below:

Size 1 or 2 or others.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by snrlee; 29-04-2018 at 01:22 PM.
Old 29-04-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Quite a few girls in that cluster of houses - 1606, 1606a and 1608 are moving towards ORD mood ...

If you are their regular, best to catch them fast ....

If you are new to them, not a good idea to try now ....

Don't mean to spoil their "Windfall" plan but for us cheongster here. But I believe no one like to meet up with a WL that does her job with "go home" attitude like Meng Lu 1606.

Can I suggest that such WLs with ORD mood attitudes and other bad services be shared openly in the forum going forward.

Isn't it one of the purposes of SBF to warn others of bad experience in the first place?

Last edited by snrlee; 29-04-2018 at 01:32 PM.
Old 29-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sam08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is there any Big Size 150 cats in GL
Old 29-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Bro,

How do you rate Yang Yang 2831A on the chart below:

Size 1 or 2 or others.

Thanks in advance.
I think in my opinion should be size 2, but surprising she is not flat or airport, like usual skinny girls but got boobs to squeeze.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1