The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2018, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bei Bei at 1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
Sometimes I just don understand these WLs at all.
They can do BBBJ and CIM.
But they don want to french....is kind of strange!

Anyway, I respect all these WLs!
If no French, i am fine with them too.
I will not force them.
Ya we just don’t rtf the next time
Old 28-02-2018, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
If you have not done research, go to 1429 oolong, when the counter is free, you can review looks of the girls from his iPad. I think Annie and Bei Bei looks not suit me, I like Yuan Yuan type. To think they don’t french, I did not even think of trying. Xx 1606a good choice. Xiao ting looks good to me too but not tried yet. Xiao yun looks good to me and her service good
I spend good time at 1429 when I go for yezi and anni. Oolong has lousy photography skill . If you can accept the quality of the WLs based in the picture in his ipad, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed or maybe fairly surprised when you see them in real person.
Old 28-02-2018, 03:11 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow bro!
Your taste ultra high sia.
1606A XX I had to handle with care even though twice.
Can’t ram too fast in doggy position
😅
Different people different taste....XX also not that good looking but gam me in term of looks
Old 28-02-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bei bei is 1 of my fav, enjoyed my RTFs, and sometimes just to chit chat with her

Old 28-02-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes I just don understand these WLs at all.
They can do BBBJ and CIM.
But they don want to french....is kind of strange!

Anyway, I respect all these WLs!
If no French, i am fine with them too.
I will not force them.
It’s very personal. I can also allow all WL to bbbj me but I don’t French every WLs.

So it’s no surprise
Old 28-02-2018, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I spend good time at 1429 when I go for yezi and anni. Oolong has lousy photography skill . If you can accept the quality of the WLs based in the picture in his ipad, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed or maybe fairly surprised when you see them in real person.
Yes, I agree.
All the pics there are very bad!
Most of the WLs looks prettier in Person.

There was 1 time I waited 1 hour for Yezi, and i spend the whole 1 hour looking at the Ipad....lolz.

But Oolong takes good pics for Yezi and Anni. His own girls...
Both of these girls are very cute...you cant go wrong picking any of these 2.
Old 28-02-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Ya we just don’t rtf the next time
Since you like to french so much, better bring along a toothbrush on your next visit. A lot of samster gets addicted to cim on angpais. Some working ladies do allow to come in throat.
Old 28-02-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
Have 2 sessions with Bei Bei today. I asked her to do some special treatment done by others, she did it accordingly.
She told she will never provide frenching, she said 心理障碍,感到恶心,無法克服。
So for those die die need frenching, she is not your choice.
As for me, her good BJ, HJ is already sufficient to justify her service.
To each his own, 各花入各眼。
Her smooth and fair skin, perky C cup with pink nipples and tide and juicy pussy turns me on all the time.
Bro, World Success Coach Antony Robbins mentioned about the technique of “Anchoring”.
So u may consider to bring her into Orgasm and in each intense Orgasm, u peck her lips. After repeatitions, her subconscious mind will link intense pleasure to lip kissing and finally lead to frenching and bring welfare to many bros here , lol
Sorry that I am not keen to spend resources to experiment it, hahaha
But u can use this technique to get instant gratification, motivation , conquering fear to enhance success in your personal life
Old 28-02-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
Since you like to french so much, better bring along a toothbrush on your next visit. A lot of samster gets addicted to cim on angpais. Some working ladies do allow to come in throat.
Ya thank you for the advice.
Old 28-02-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, World Success Coach Antony Robbins mentioned about the technique of “Anchoring”.
So u may consider to bring her into Orgasm and in each intense Orgasm, u peck her lips. After repeatitions, her subconscious mind will link intense pleasure to lip kissing and finally lead to frenching and bring welfare to many bros here , lol
But u can use this technique to get instant gratification, motivation , conquering fear to enhance success in your personal life
Cannot bro. Nowadays got many SBF and Geylang policemen here will say you are an animal for trying to French a whore whom you paid $150 to fuck.

Must treat them with respect, if they ask you to PCC in a corner while they play wechat, you got to respect their decision as a gentleman.
Old 28-02-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Amo33 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
Badbird list had the most cim angpais. He must have eaten lots of dead frogs.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amo33 View Post
Knn! Funniest comment of the year! You make me spill my drink!
Old 28-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amo33 View Post
Do you know birds can eat a lot of things, their favourite food is worms, but this bird also loves tadpoles. That is the reason for the name given to him as "bigbadbirds"
Old 28-02-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

But u can use this technique to get instant gratification, motivation , conquering fear to enhance success in your personal life.

Wow great. May have to try that.
Sounds like Pavlo conditioning theory.
I have to apply that in the next visit. 学以致用。
Old 28-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Looks/ No French But..../Photos

Yes....but this is Federer801 we r talking about!!....his standard when it cums to looks is just way too high for GL150, especially GL150 2018.....sorry hor Federer801 buddy, just trying to keep it real....!

Quote:
Different people different taste....XX also not that good looking but gam me in term of looks
How about can raw but no french and this was a first call!

Quote:
It’s very personal. I can also allow all WL to bbbj me but I don’t French every WLs.

So it’s no surprise
I totally agree as well on Oolong's photo skills, even what nutman38 said about good photos when it cums to his own girls!!...

Recall his photos of the hot sexy retired BeiEr n his other retired fair tally curvy busty sweetie Dongbei mm(cant recall her name at the mo?) were generally good photos compared to the outside mms....prolly becuz his mms r relaxed n he has all the time in the world to get the best photo?!...

That said, if Oolong upgraded his old ipad, perhaps all his photos may now cum out better!

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, I agree.
All the pics there are very bad!
Most of the WLs looks prettier in Person.

There was 1 time I waited 1 hour for Yezi, and i spend the whole 1 hour looking at the Ipad....lolz.

But Oolong takes good pics for Yezi and Anni. His own girls...
Both of these girls are very cute...you cant go wrong picking any of these 2.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1