The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Raw list collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardman View Post
OMG.. just had a session and the WL I had rtf for abt 5x for this yr. as I was feasing on her boobs on TOP, she actually ask me to enter her raw. I told her not capped yet but she said it’s ok! Holy... luckily big head still working.. I didn’t. Finally capped and finished.

Although she is my current favourite with great service and gfe, think I will avoid her as I’m worry she provide raw to others as well.

Don’t ask me who she is as I won’t tell. Won’t wanna cause any damage to her but I’m just shocked that she actually asked me to raw her when I didn’t request!
She need to keep you cumming since RTF 5 times already
Old 10-03-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Raw list collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardman View Post
OMG.. just had a session and the WL I had rtf for abt 5x for this yr. as I was feasing on her boobs on TOP, she actually ask me to enter her raw. I told her not capped yet but she said it’s ok! Holy... luckily big head still working.. I didn’t. Finally capped and finished.

Although she is my current favourite with great service and gfe, think I will avoid her as I’m worry she provide raw to others as well.

Don’t ask me who she is as I won’t tell. Won’t wanna cause any damage to her but I’m just shocked that she actually asked me to raw her when I didn’t request!
I think i know who she is.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Ya....probably she want to regular u
Old 11-03-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Sometime rubber will roll up and end up all the amy went into the WL, she will use some form of liquid to flush out your army. If she feel more panick than you then is okay because the monthly check up and she will not take the risk to tabao back home. As you know the business not as good as before..
Do check up regular for those who like to raw like konachiwawa?
I think they have spare medicine at home but thing not so simple as you go too far...

Just my 2cents
Old 11-03-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Sometime rubber will roll up and end up all the amy went into the WL, she will use some form of liquid to flush out your army. If she feel more panick than you then is okay because the monthly check up and she will not take the risk to tabao back home. As you know the business not as good as before..
Do check up regular for those who like to raw like konachiwawa?
I think they have spare medicine at home but thing not so simple as you go too far...

Just my 2cents
Konichiwa medication is for his mental health
Old 11-03-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Still remember many years ago, got a jc girl first boyfriend have sex and kenna hiv, came out in newspapers

The bf had sex with prostitue....
Old 11-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, when the below news happen? then what happen to the JC gal now?

I heard fr my friend she offering raw via FL

我帥到分手 安全套不用

Konnichiwawa CEO speech: ONCE A RAW PLAYER FOREVER RAWING[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Still remember many years ago, got a jc girl first boyfriend have sex and kenna hiv, came out in newspapers

The bf had sex with prostitue....

Last edited by Konnichiwawa; 14-03-2018 at 01:10 PM.
Old 15-03-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
icepinata is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericepinata is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericepinata is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericepinata is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericepinata is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Raw is ok lah....just piak and shooot
Old 18-03-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrRex1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@icepinata its okay until you contracted some disease lol
Old 19-03-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by icepinata View Post
Raw is ok lah....just piak and shooot
And then pay $$$ per hr to accompany during the off day too right?

Last week heard about the same two girls from my rtf WL bragging to the others how much they earn during off day from 'tips'
Old 19-03-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Well...this are whores...whether ktv, massage, online freelance or geylang, this woman are whores and should not be seen as your typical normal girl

Their mindset is twisted already and everything is about money, how much money they can get is their standard of success and self worth
Old 19-03-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Well...this are whores...whether ktv, massage, online freelance or geylang, this woman are whores and should not be seen as your typical normal girl

Their mindset is twisted already and everything is about money, how much money they can get is their standard of success and self worth
Fully agree with u ..Whores are whore and 99% are very materialistic.
They go out with u only if they want something in return.Honestly speaking , nothing to be proud going out with them. Don’t waste the time and money.Keep for yourself better.
Old 29-03-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was told there is still a girl in lorong 14 provide raw, just hear say. Got to look out for it.
Old 29-03-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes, money can do the job, try some girls before, offered $500, instantly allow Anna.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Medusa99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone got any rawlist to exchange ? Cat 150 only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1