The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
peapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
hows hse 10#19#01 ass? big round perky type?
How old she is bros.
Old 07-07-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 7
Dobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmcool View Post
tried selina 1612

very good service, sucked her ample c -cups, even frenched ...quite a steal at 80$ for 30mins
Got this option? good to know
Old 07-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

Quote:
tried selina 1612

very good service, sucked her ample c -cups, even frenched ...quite a steal at 80$ for 30mins
Never heard of CAT 80s at 1612. since when is she a CAT80?

Last edited by faithevans; 07-07-2017 at 10:42 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
tried selina 1612

From what I gather, all the girls in 1612 are cat 150. Also it is very difficult to get a booking with Selina as she is always busy with multiple sessions booking so there is no reason for her to do a $80 session. Must be a mistaken identity.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Any reviews of OTHER girls beside L1019 G1?
I went past the other day, only saw two extra curvy ones, face not to my liking.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried other $80 CAT girls, regret then went back to 1019, lucky G1 available. I feel attitude, technique, professionalism, chemistry all plays a part. My mood was immediately better already. Guess I will continue to screw her. Also v tempted to try 3some hmm...
Old 09-07-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Quote:
tried selina 1612

All the gals in 1612 are cat150. You must be mistaken leh.
Old 12-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
bigmcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
All the gals in 1612 are cat150. You must be mistaken leh.
no mistaken identity guys , seems like biz really down

It was Selina , and 80$ for 30mins !!
Old 13-07-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of
Business down?

Was there 3 days in a row and hardly see selina outside sitting and doing nothing. Hmmm.... Shall wr meet there later this afternoon?

Quote:
no mistaken identity guys , seems like biz really down

It was Selina , and 80$ for 30mins !!
Old 18-07-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hornydickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn Horny today, went down to L10H19, was captivated by G1, so fast hand fast leg call her. In the room she stroke my cock and french me. Very passionate lover. Will write more about her. Head still spinning
Old 24-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

A few chicks at 0672, $80 for 30 minutes, very good service

duo duo number 88
qiqi number 83

I shuangfei both of them for sgd80 each.

being sandwiched by two mischievous gals in the bathroom with soapy rub is a good experience. two boobs in front and two boobs from behind.

88's suction of my dick in the bathroom is heavenly while 83 attack my balls with her tender fingers from behind and kiss my nipple from my side. wah lao oi

on the bed, the suction continues. I also forgot who lick me where. they both are like hungry hyenas preying on a prey. my neck and nipples and balls and rod and thigh are on hiigh alert from the attack. APACHE surrounded by cruise missiles. Warning alert.

83 used her boobs to give me a face pounding while 88 rod me on cowgirl.
I missionery on 88 first with machine gun pounding. But I held control so I can pound on 83 who was leaning on my back as I pound 88. I switch 88 to doggie with 83 clinging on my back. 83 neh neh resting on my back was yet another shiok feel.

After a short pounding exercise on 88 from doggiie, i switch target to 83 as I kept watch of the time. To my surprise, 83's butt very fleshy and shapely. I pound her from behind as 88 is next to me licking my back. I already buah tahan but I wanna fire my load via missionery

I turn 83 to missionery and pound her like no tomorrow. Finally I fired all my load of hellfire missiles into the blackhole.

Tips: when you are shuangfei, you must know when to change condom as the WL will want to change condom for each of them. But the sight of 2 WL of such nature will make me hard

Still have 7 miinutes. I lay on the bed feeling being the victor and yet exhausted. Each of them lie on my shoulder on both sides. So shiok feeling. Like an emperor with the concubines. Can time stop there? balance 3 minutes, we quickly showered and comes the end of a happy ending

damn shiok is what i will describe the experience.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 24-07-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro for ur FR! Seems they coordinate very well for Tarma? And how big are their boobs?
Old 24-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Thanks bro for ur FR! Seems they coordinate very well for Tarma? And how big are their boobs?
That's because they are sisters. G88 is my fav wl at 0672. Her bbbj is damn good and long. The other day when i tried G83, i notice she looks very similar to G88. So today i rtf G88, i ask her if G83 is your sister. And she said yes, G83 is her older sister. Anyway both are c cups. I ask them if they are real and they said yes.
Old 26-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Personally, ive always roamed L6H88E, so im spoiled by SYT. But as bros know, service there is hits and misses but you always want to roll the dice to see if got lucky

So decided to try something new, walk down to L10H19 G9 Hai Yan after reading reviews.

To bros new to this house like me, it is a stark difference as this house got more milf which is not my type. But thats why we chiong so still went ahead

G9 really remind me of a hot teacher with her glasses. Curvy, a bit of fat around but her skin is well mantained.

First thing she told me was to turn around instead of lying face up. Immediately i know hoseh liao, let her cat bath me all around.

Service is really top notch and evwn after finish, she will talk and make chat with you. Service is not rushed and conversations are very natural and normal

Totally enjoyed myself by trying something new instead of letting my eyes decide.
Old 26-07-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
Personally, ive always roamed L6H88E, so im spoiled by SYT. But as bros know, service there is hits and misses but you always want to roll the dice to see if got lucky

So decided to try something new, walk down to L10H19 G9 Hai Yan after reading reviews.

To bros new to this house like me, it is a stark difference as this house got more milf which is not my type. But thats why we chiong so still went ahead

G9 really remind me of a hot teacher with her glasses. Curvy, a bit of fat around but her skin is well mantained.

First thing she told me was to turn around instead of lying face up. Immediately i know hoseh liao, let her cat bath me all around.

Service is really top notch and evwn after finish, she will talk and make chat with you. Service is not rushed and conversations are very natural and normal

Totally enjoyed myself by trying something new instead of letting my eyes decide.
Pretty sure u mean L8H66e. Yeah i tried her previously too, had a good time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1