The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2018, 10:19 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
Cut her loose, block her if you need, so to give both yourself and her a new lease of life. There are many things other things in the world to pursue, and last but not least you still have a wife. Learn to love your wife again. Or just let your wife go too so she can find her own happiness.

I don't have a xiao san before. But I did cheated on my first girlfriend many times. I had a FB and I had a regular FL. And karma strike me back when my second girlfriend cheated on me repeatedly. My life turned upside down. She was the one whom I wanted to marry.

It was only then that I learned, what goes around comes around...
I don't believe in that. Law of attraction stuff huh?

I have 6 gf before I married my wife the 7th. Wife didn't cheat, but marriage is much more than being loyal, there is also happiness that we promise to give to each other.

5 cheated that I can confirm. I didn't to any of them. So karma, that's some esoteric stuff that just floats around. If it did exist, many people be dead by now because behind close doors, there is evil waiting and plotting to grab innocent people.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 26-02-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
dcfv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Bro. Your post sounds a lot like my situation. Sex does bond. If we were to be a bit more metaphysical. Ancient indian, Chinese books all state that sex bonds, and a woman shares energy with a man. Even the holy book says so
There is an article that states a woman gives part of herself to the man when she has sex with him. Imagine WL/FL, that's what they trade for money, a bit of themselves with each man.
They found women DNA in man.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2.../#3639723c7459

I have been with her 8 years now, while being married, we had many years of up and down. We started in our 30s and still while and now she is tamer and I am older. We have changed over the years, and accepted or accommodated each other. And that's why it went from FB/GF to little three, to now really like part of my family(external)

how long have you been with your partner? We might have a lot in common in terms of our walk in relationships
Not too long. Not more than a year. Also she has to travel from one place to the other. We meet and travel in different places. She is not a FL. These girls get you to buy them expensive drinks in clubs. For a quite a while we did not have sex though we were sleeping in the same bed and nudity between us was not a problem. Then one night, it exploded.

In common is the emotional roller coaster?
Old 27-02-2018, 05:04 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfv View Post
Not too long. Not more than a year. Also she has to travel from one place to the other. We meet and travel in different places. She is not a FL. These girls get you to buy them expensive drinks in clubs. For a quite a while we did not have sex though we were sleeping in the same bed and nudity between us was not a problem. Then one night, it exploded.

In common is the emotional roller coaster?
Yes you described the ups and downs being involved as such. Been there
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-02-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 21
ray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to behold

I read all from page 1 to now. Thanks for sharing.
Here is my story.

I am married to 19 years. 9 years ago, I got to know Jasmine when she joined the same company. She was 12 years younger than me. She was attached. We were just colleagues.

Then she found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her. After a few months, she broke off with him. I surprisingly became her confidant. We spoke, we went out, we went coffee, we went drinking.

One night when we were drinking at a quiet corner, she told me that she liked me. I told her I am married. She said "I know. It's ok. I don't want anything. Just that you spend time with me whenever possible."

Since then, we would do it 2-3 times a month. It was heavenly. I tried positions and activities that my wife is not game but it's anything with her. We were also friends to each other so we can talk about anything and everything under the sun.

I told her that when she find someone, I'll leave. I wanted to leave on several occasions but we got back together again because she said she haven't found her man yet.

Currently, we are now in different companies but we still keep in touch once in a while. Sex is now once in a few months when she have time.

I think current status is good. I hope she find someone good who will take care of her.
Old 27-02-2018, 11:19 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray2003 View Post
I read all from page 1 to now. Thanks for sharing.
Here is my story.

I am married to 19 years. 9 years ago, I got to know Jasmine when she joined the same company. She was 12 years younger than me. She was attached. We were just colleagues.

Then she found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her. After a few months, she broke off with him. I surprisingly became her confidant. We spoke, we went out, we went coffee, we went drinking.

One night when we were drinking at a quiet corner, she told me that she liked me. I told her I am married. She said "I know. It's ok. I don't want anything. Just that you spend time with me whenever possible."

Since then, we would do it 2-3 times a month. It was heavenly. I tried positions and activities that my wife is not game but it's anything with her. We were also friends to each other so we can talk about anything and everything under the sun.

I told her that when she find someone, I'll leave. I wanted to leave on several occasions but we got back together again because she said she haven't found her man yet.

Currently, we are now in different companies but we still keep in touch once in a while. Sex is now once in a few months when she have time.

I think current status is good. I hope she find someone good who will take care of her.
thanks for the ups bro, returned your up. there are parts that are deja vu to me, and parts that are very current because I am still in this relationship. No one knows the ending, but we do what we need to survive till the next day. Sounds like you are happy and at peace with your status, that's all that matters.

9 years? I have been with my partner 8 this year... bet you have gone through a lot with her too

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 28-02-2018 at 12:50 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

This is not my story but my friend.
I remember it was about 10 years ago when I hearing he had an accident, went down to SGH to visit him with the usual guys. I saw a pretty prc with him helping him with all his chores as it was inconvenient with his leg in cast.

I later found that this prc is his mistress who was also his friend's friend. My friend's wife was no where to be seen. When I asked while his mistress was in the toilet, he told me his wife didn't bother going to the hospital even though she knew he was involved in a traffic accident. I know she has a history of adultery but not to the extend of leaving her injured husband alone. A few years later, I heard he had an acrimonious divorce and paid a lot to get out. But he married his mistress and have a child now. He was an inspiration to me to endure my problems with my ex wife. Not all mistresses are bad. Some mistresses are better than the wife.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
This is not my story but my friend.
I remember it was about 10 years ago when I hearing he had an accident, went down to SGH to visit him with the usual guys. I saw a pretty prc with him helping him with all his chores as it was inconvenient with his leg in cast.

I later found that this prc is his mistress who was also his friend's friend. My friend's wife was no where to be seen. When I asked while his mistress was in the toilet, he told me his wife didn't bother going to the hospital even though she knew he was involved in a traffic accident. I know she has a history of adultery but not to the extend of leaving her injured husband alone. A few years later, I heard he had an acrimonious divorce and paid a lot to get out. But he married his mistress and have a child now. He was an inspiration to me to endure my problems with my ex wife. Not all mistresses are bad. Some mistresses are better than the wife.
alamak... it is heart-chilling when the life partner is indifferent
Old 12-03-2018, 02:28 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
alamak... it is heart-chilling when the life partner is indifferent
well I think many are facing this so its no longer news

my other half buys her own food on the weekend and the kids.

She goes down, eats with the kid and doesn't bother to ask if I want any food.

few years ago I would raise my concern, later on I raised my voice, and moving on I raise my temper, these days, I just cook my own food or go out to eat.

its amazing how we got here, but it wouldn't be for the lack of feedback. It is the indifference to the feedback.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think this has been very common now a day in this modern society. As man and woman work and all are equally ranked and some even at higher position, be it they got it by hard work or what ever.

At the younger age, we see we like, we love, head over heel so long as can click you don't mind she is Ok then that's fine, then go get a license to roam each other body and enjoy life.

As time goes by things change, from lover to family then after kids arrived some woman no longer love that way anymore or rather the other way round man get sick of the woman at home. Slowly the distance and gap become bigger. Not even talking about sex, focus and expectation changes too. This is exceptionally true for working class woman as they earns more, then face more male colleague, they tends to compare and some even discreetly try out.

They expect you to cook, wash, clean the house while they sit polish their nails and watching TV. Not necessary all but at least for those bros that come feedback in here. Man being man for donkey century uses to be the king but now with this changes certainly not going to swallow it.

Some option to break up, some option to find a substitute we call FB, Little 3s or SB and another category WL and FL. Some just want to replace that service that is lost and do it discreetly. Some go head over heel into it be it being burn or spend big. On the other hand some woman also go find what they have missed as it can be the man is having the problem.

There is no right or wrong, the only issue is how to maintain a happy family in fact it's not and how you can still maintain what you have lost. Certain those that happened to have a happy marriage all the way will not understand what you are talking. I guess maybe they are lucky.
Old 13-03-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
well I think many are facing this so its no longer news

my other half buys her own food on the weekend and the kids.

She goes down, eats with the kid and doesn't bother to ask if I want any food.

few years ago I would raise my concern, later on I raised my voice, and moving on I raise my temper, these days, I just cook my own food or go out to eat.

its amazing how we got here, but it wouldn't be for the lack of feedback. It is the indifference to the feedback.
hi bro,

sorry to hear that, the feeling must be damn shitty. a life partner has now become a housemate.

seems like marriage has lost some of its meaning as times change
Old 14-03-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just to share my part of the story.
I am in my late 20s, with my gf for more than 2years with wedding preparation on the go.
Things were going fine until i met this girl in early 20s, which somehow clicked off pretty well.
All along whenever i have fling/fb, when i felt that it become slightly emotional on either side, i will cut off contact/state clear to be safe but this recent incident killed me totally.
It goes the other way round instead of having sex, we dated & make love at the end. It become so frequent & sleepover as well.
Soon, i lost myself totally and obsessed with her.

Sometimes it is difficult to draw a line between fb & emotion. Emotion kicks in without noticing because you are enjoying the process. & when you really realize it, too late & you cant pull it off anymore.

In the end, having to force myself to pull off from the 小三. It was super bad.

5cent piece of advise, be clear of what you are looking for.
1. Emotional comfort
2. Physical attraction
3. Companion

But either 1 or 3 will lead to emotional attachment which will destory your marriage/relationship at the end.
Old 30-03-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had been the 小三 in two relationships... first time was when I was 15 years old to an 18 year old, and the second time I was 20 years old with a 31year old. Then had a fb 2 years ago. Probably the last time doing that already.

The x3 experience was totally unexpected cos I was young and believed a lot in love. Also gave up on the ex bf just for the illicit rs.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

since i read alot of bros here share their story, i also share mine abit.
i sincerely hope no1 knows me after reading my story lol. please dont expose me.

it goes like this: i had this sweet gf but she isnt very social. social as in open minded and all those etc. i rmb when i first met her, she is those damn non social-able type. i even spent quite a long time chasing after her. cut the details short, it was only after when i got tgt with her, she very conservative. even when go overseas tgt, keep a distance from me. over time i managed to get her to be on the same bed. but still no pp.
after some time, i enlisted but she stick thru with me. i was so horny and i met some v 'good bros', intro me ktv, intro me fl, intro me 'indoor basketball' and some godly massage.

needless to say, i was so excited and addicted. even sometimes i also sian to meet gf. cuz my whole mind was thinking of those.
eventually celebrated 2nd anniversary tgt, i managed to go overseas n pp gf. but that feeling v diff alr. she like abit dead kind, and i felt boring after awhile. i couldnt wait for it to end and after the trip, came back, i jitao rush to those 'activities' with army peeps.
over time, i was so damn good at managing my time, book out alr, pp gf, sian feeling again, at night go drink, then 'army bros bonding'.
at some point i still lied to her(gf) saying i busy cannot meet during daytime but u can guess what i was busy with la.
eventually time passes by, she busy w uni, i either busy with army bros bonding session or im stuck in the fked up camp. and one fine day, i went to some places, halfway come out w army bros, each of us got 1 around our arms, on the way to have fun. du tio her frens (close clique). thats when i know i gg liao. but she wasnt around so i can scam my way. i know it sounds scumbag but at the time the feeling is sort of faded alr and she wasnt really interested in meeting me at some point.
eventually feel lonely deep down when my army going to end, she sort of wanted to end it cause she thinks im not the 'right one'. i couldnt blame her, maybe those bestie did told her behind me, but blame myself for tao jiak.

so what goes around really comes around.

actually forget to share, in between my army 'activities', i got to know some jc girl. she was sort of the little 3 la. and my fwb. how i found her is thru some parttime work in the past and i kept contact. just nice she ended her relationship and i was her crying shoulders. i also shared my fair share of problems with my gf, and she knows almost everything and fully understood. even if it means that she is not the official gf. i was so glad that someone is so open minded and understood me so deep. and soon it led to fwb cause she give some wild moans with some styles that i was so excited. went overseas with her once during my 'clear leave' period while telling my gf is army matters (this one i know i xiajian but well ... ) and she was so wild that sometimes we went to the beachside (was staying at some beach resort in batam), she would wear no undies inside with a long dress. still rmb jin horny at that time. this is something my gf wont do lol. that small trip was so exciting as both of us like some wild animals. anyway she graduated from jc and go uni met a new guy liao. she once told me that if she found someone she like, she will try n forget me, so im glad she found her ideal one la. but my gf at that time was lost cause so i didnt wanted to hold her back, let her find her happiness in uni.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlover View Post
Just to share my part of the story.
I am in my late 20s, with my gf for more than 2years with wedding preparation on the go.
Things were going fine until i met this girl in early 20s, which somehow clicked off pretty well.
All along whenever i have fling/fb, when i felt that it become slightly emotional on either side, i will cut off contact/state clear to be safe but this recent incident killed me totally.
It goes the other way round instead of having sex, we dated & make love at the end. It become so frequent & sleepover as well.
Soon, i lost myself totally and obsessed with her.

Sometimes it is difficult to draw a line between fb & emotion. Emotion kicks in without noticing because you are enjoying the process. & when you really realize it, too late & you cant pull it off anymore.

In the end, having to force myself to pull off from the 小三. It was super bad.

5cent piece of advise, be clear of what you are looking for.
1. Emotional comfort
2. Physical attraction
3. Companion

But either 1 or 3 will lead to emotional attachment which will destory your marriage/relationship at the end.
this one is quite true. sometimes u can find something that u lust for in someone which u cant find in the current one.
the greed for it is so great that it will overrule it.
Old 06-04-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. Reading all these makes me think if I should continue when I just started. She doesn't ask for money, she hopes that I can meet her when I am free and it seems that she tells me her future plans to start a legal MP in the near future. Wonder if these stories have been shared to the experience bros here. Am married with kids btw.
Hmmm... I find one day to tell my story properly...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1