The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Far east plaza

Any happenings here??
Old 31-01-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
Zed20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros what is the rate at fep? always wanted to try but afraid quite steep
Old 01-02-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
G-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed20 View Post
hi bros what is the rate at fep? always wanted to try but afraid quite steep
Is 180 - 200 steep for FJ. Think can negotiate.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

any old timers still remember Maya from FEP? she quit long time back any idea she back in the game now?
Old 08-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh. so long nver go there. miss those old times
Old 18-03-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bradyj747 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro any contact for her bro...
looking for her misplaced the contact i got previously
thanks
Old 23-03-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Just to share one shop, which is 5th level CORNER shop near the INTERNAL lift (not the bubble lift). If this is not clear enough a hint, i don't know what to do.

Anyway i just feel i owe it to this lady (and to bros here) to write an FR. I have had a few sessions with her so far. This lady is pretty and usually with short hair. I say usually cos there was one day she added hair extensions.

Anyway this is the summary:
Massage: 8/10 definitely good, not piano and not 5 mins.
Body: 9/10 - I love her body, boobs are enhanced but not in a bad was. Waist is small, butt is cute and perky.
GFE: 9/10 super high
FJ: 8/10 good & participative with dirty talk
Damage: not cheap but not ridiculous either, all in $200.

Some will say i robert or chop carrot or whatever. All I can say is, i have been in this scene for long time. For me i rather have 1 good memorable $200 sessions than a few sub-$100 sessions. I only come out to play once or twice a month so i want to make it really good. And for me she is on top 3 of my list. Of course there are others too which are cheaper and maybe even as good. But i still feel she at least deserves a share here.

Cheers.
Old 25-03-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
GoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Just to share one shop, which is 5th level CORNER shop near the INTERNAL lift (not the bubble lift). If this is not clear enough a hint, i don't know what to do.

Anyway i just feel i owe it to this lady (and to bros here) to write an FR. I have had a few sessions with her so far. This lady is pretty and usually with short hair. I say usually cos there was one day she added hair extensions.

Body: 9/10 - I love her body, boobs are enhanced but not in a bad was. Waist is small, butt is cute and perky.

Some will say i robert or chop carrot or whatever. All I can say is, i have been in this scene for long time. For me i rather have 1 good memorable $200 sessions than a few sub-$100 sessions. I only come out to play once or twice a month so i want to make it really good. And for me she is on top 3 of my list. Of course there are others too which are cheaper and maybe even as good. But i still feel she at least deserves a share here.

Cheers.
looks like a gem. bro how she looks like, name and age range
Old 27-03-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers.
Thanks for sharing bro. Have not cheong there before and may just give her a try.

I agree that if the service is good, I wouldn’t mind paying a bit more versus those cheap fucks that lie down like dead fish!

Any contact to share to make a booking or just walk-in and ask?
Old 27-03-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. Have not cheong there before and may just give her a try.

I agree that if the service is good, I wouldn’t mind paying a bit more versus those cheap fucks that lie down like dead fish!

Any contact to share to make a booking or just walk-in and ask?
I always just walk in. No number.
Old 30-03-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Cheers.

Yoz dude, mind sharing whether is she new there?

Or has she been in FEP for a few years already?

Thanks pal!
Old 30-03-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Yoz dude, mind sharing whether is she new there?

Or has she been in FEP for a few years already?

Thanks pal!
I think I only start to notice her since last year...
Old 30-03-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
GoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I think I only start to notice her since last year...
let me go and look see. i dont recall any new girl at that particular corner.
is she tall with tatoo
Old 31-03-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers.
Is it Sherry?
Old 31-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9851 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers.
Nice share bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1