The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2012, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sex timing

Hi Bro

Just wonder, how long does each bro last during your experiences? To be more exact is the moment u start FJ, not including the timing of BJ or any foreplay...

Sometimes when bonking a girl, they keep asking you to cum faster, i wonder if they are just trying to finish faster or really too long already?
Old 25-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Re: Sex timing

Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
Sometimes when bonking a girl, they keep asking you to cum faster, i wonder if they are just trying to finish faster or really too long already?
More chances are .... you are hurting them ... or not doing a good job in pleasing them ...

Usually if a job is well done ... the girls will be moaning out loud for "MORE"

Go google and read up a bit ... on how to please a woman when come to "having sex"
Old 25-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

With FL most likely u taking up too much time. With a gal aquintant most likely dry and it hurts
Old 25-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Mythbuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
More chances are .... you are hurting them ... or not doing a good job in pleasing them ...

Usually if a job is well done ... the girls will be moaning out loud for "MORE"

Go google and read up a bit ... on how to please a woman when come to "having sex"
True facts
Old 26-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

I've ever ask guy to fast fast cum as its hurting me and make me lose mood. But i oso ever ask guy to fast fast cum bcos if he's not cumming I'll be late for his flight and also he'll be late for his flight. Lol
Old 26-09-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 16
jargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
I've ever ask guy to fast fast cum as its hurting me and make me lose mood. But i oso ever ask guy to fast fast cum bcos if he's not cumming I'll be late for his flight and also he'll be late for his flight. Lol
sounds like air stewardess and pilot
Old 26-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Unlimited is best.
Old 26-09-2012, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
caspak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
so interesting which airline? can imagine the uniform haha
Old 26-09-2012, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
Asianguy is one of the Best!Asianguy is one of the Best!Asianguy is one of the Best!

My longest is about 90mins. She was really asking for more all the time.

My current partner finds it uncomfortable if I last more than 10mins. So now have to readjust.

Both are life partners and not WL's. Hope this helps
Old 26-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
I.m.Jim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterI.m.Jim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Honestly it depends on both the guy and the gal! If both can last thats the best. Some gal s's well water tend to dry up after a while cos they do not like to have prolong sex while some just want as much as possible!

From how TS phrase himself, he kena chase to game over by FL or WL is highly possible.

Learn to... be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not.

In Seclusion
Old 26-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Usually takes about 20-30mins...
And yes, usually FL will ask u to cum faster due to time...
And do agreed with bro see see only... If really enjoying, they will not even have time to ask u to stop, but moan louder and even face show 'want more' kind

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 26-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 12
DevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant futureDevaPath has a brilliant future

Optimal timing would be 10-15mins I think. I always overshot because play with myself too much when I was younger, haha. Have delayed ejaculation now, need 30-45minutes. Can't cum at all sometimes, need to rely on my right hand.

For me, I think FL will prefer you to come faster because they are never deprived of sex, imagine the amount of time they have sex everyday.

MILFs are more horny and will want you to last longer. Age 30-40, women are at their sexual prime. Women at their ovulation period are also very horny.
Old 26-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jargon82 View Post
sounds like air stewardess and pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by caspak View Post
so interesting which airline? can imagine the uniform haha
not pilot and air stewardess la lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1