The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Hi Bros
Any recomendation for pub with pinoy ladies.
Willing to apend a bit.

Thanks
Old 10-03-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
All the bro out there, I retired from pinay joint for years.

However today I pass by a place in orchard call M### arcade, kind of surprised it is starting to turn into a pinay pub mall. Easily 4-5 joints there. Return of Paramount? Any bro got any insight on this place?
Hmm that building bring a lot of memories. Used to go there when I was younger for karaoke and play pool. One day I should recce that place again.

Ok, back to pinay scene, just tried a pub at Roxy Square, strange the pub close early at 1230am and the karaoke ends at 10pm. A number of chics there, maybe 7 or 8 and some are not bad looking. Btw, I'm new in this scene and gettin addicted to it.
Old 17-03-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15395 / Power: 25
Passerbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond repute

Lazy to search .........
Anyone has any feedback on the 2 Pinoy pubs at Temple Street , Jess Pub & mabuhay ?
Any information much appreciated .
Old 17-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
fisher king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passerbyer View Post
Lazy to search .........
Anyone has any feedback on the 2 Pinoy pubs at Temple Street , Jess Pub & mabuhay ?
Any information much appreciated .
Nothing happening there bro. Just drink and chat. You won’t get any additional thrills.
Old 18-03-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Roxy Square got 3, if i m not wrong , Chris, Cheryl& friends & Rear Admiral..
Can share your kang tao ??
I think RA, it's pretty small pub. Went on Friday and it was crowded.
Old 19-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Recently the M2M pub in Concorde Hotel closed down. The ladies told they are shifting to another pub in Tras St or Tanjong Pagar area. M Pub or something like that? Any bros here can shed some light?
Old 20-03-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Recently the M2M pub in Concorde Hotel closed down. The ladies told they are shifting to another pub in Tras St or Tanjong Pagar area. M Pub or something like that? Any bros here can shed some light?

had a very bad experience in m2m pub... opened a bottle of JW... drank only about 1/4 of it... came back about 3 weeks later... left only less than 20%...

after that incident i totally stopped going to the pub...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 11-04-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

To liven up this thread i thought id try some pinay joints i hadnt been to in a while and see how they fare now and write an FR.

First went to a pub that i had last gone more than 2 to 2.5 years ago. They used to have the most expensive starting price for LDs during those days. LD starting @ $70

However decided i'd still give it a try again plus i was also enticed by the sexy outfit of the girl at the door. Short skirt and knee high black stockings which showed off her milky white smooth thighs.

The place looked different from what i remembered from my previous experience. Definitely been renovated and had a cozy look to it.

The girl at the door showed me to a seat and 2 others quickly joined in for introductions. Request for LDs were soon being put forward so i chose the one who looked the most sexiest. I was pleasently surprised that LD was reduced to $60 now.
While she got her drink she asked whether i wanted to move to the farthest corner. Since the lighting was same i didnt think much would happen there so said i was ok to stay put.
Pretty soon we were hugging, smooching, groping and grinding with the occasional patting of my junk. I guess we alternated talking and grinding for about 20 to 25 mins by the time the first LD was over. The LD was the usual watered down tequila but atleast she wasnt gulping it down like water.

After the first LD was over my girl asked for another round, and this time she said we could sit at the "sexy corner" for more fun. That certainly perked my interest, but i decided to pass on for the offer as i wanted to explore one more pub before calling it a day. Also i wasnt sure whether the playability would increase for the second round based on my past experience there and the lighting factor. So decided to leave this time and maybe try the sexy corner for the next visit.

P.S. went to one more pub afterwards, but was mostly talk and chitchat there so nothing much to write about it.
Old 11-04-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raveboy is Cool - loads of Potential

bro arrow, can share where is it ?
Old 11-04-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2255 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously can I just jio one to go back to my car for bbbj?
Old 12-04-2018, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

I just come back from boat quay area and i have a bad experience. This is my first time going this kind of place and i kena chop big time. When i enter the place, 1 of the girl ask if she can drink with me and i get her 1 LD. After that she ask 1 more girl to join in as she told me that need her for cover when blow me and need to buy LD for each of them. In the end is just touch, i only can blame my small head.
The LD is $66 and beer is $10.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 12-04-2018, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
maskedrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro arrow sent message
Old 12-04-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 11
Dino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to behold

any pubs that open early with cheap LD drink?
Old 12-04-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
To liven up this thread i thought id try some pinay joints i hadnt been to in a while and see how they fare now and write an FR.

First went to a pub that i had last gone more than 2 to 2.5 years ago. They used to have the most expensive starting price for LDs during those days. LD starting @ $70

However decided i'd still give it a try again plus i was also enticed by the sexy outfit of the girl at the door. Short skirt and knee high black stockings which showed off her milky white smooth thighs.

The place looked different from what i remembered from my previous experience. Definitely been renovated and had a cozy look to it.

The girl at the door showed me to a seat and 2 others quickly joined in for introductions. Request for LDs were soon being put forward so i chose the one who looked the most sexiest. I was pleasently surprised that LD was reduced to $60 now.
While she got her drink she asked whether i wanted to move to the farthest corner. Since the lighting was same i didnt think much would happen there so said i was ok to stay put.
Pretty soon we were hugging, smooching, groping and grinding with the occasional patting of my junk. I guess we alternated talking and grinding for about 20 to 25 mins by the time the first LD was over. The LD was the usual watered down tequila but atleast she wasnt gulping it down like water.

After the first LD was over my girl asked for another round, and this time she said we could sit at the "sexy corner" for more fun. That certainly perked my interest, but i decided to pass on for the offer as i wanted to explore one more pub before calling it a day. Also i wasnt sure whether the playability would increase for the second round based on my past experience there and the lighting factor. So decided to leave this time and maybe try the sexy corner for the next visit.

P.S. went to one more pub afterwards, but was mostly talk and chitchat there so nothing much to write about it.
hi arrow bro, mind sharing the place??
Old 14-04-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro, please pm me the contact for the 2nd pub that you went,and had bj. I had yet conquer pinay.
thanks!!
B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
Nowadays FRs are very rare on this thread. I don't know what happened to those experienced in the pinay scene who had been mongering since the mid 2000s. Mostly these days I just see people posting nostalgic memories of the good old days.

Anyway here's my first review for 2018.

Had my first night out of the new year this past week. Went on a weekday after office at around 9ish. Didn't have time to explore new places so went to my usual haunts in the city area.

First pub - was pulled in by what i thought was a reasonably good looking chick. Sat down and the first gal and her friend get my order. After I take the first sip they immediately ask for LD for both. After having had a longer look at the first gal, I realize that she's also CMI and the second one is also not scoring much on the looks dept. Immediate boner killer. I decide to buy 1 LD and am surprised to find out that LD prices have been increased from 50 to 60. I am told the rates have been revised from Jan onwards.
Most of the girls look to be 30 and over and no real looker or MILF among them. So i decide to stick with the one who pulled me in.
Long story short, once the drinks came the pinay straight away went into rubbing and grinding mode. She was mostly grinding her ass on my dick and letting me manhandle her boobs.As her drinks were getting over, she asked if I wanted a BJ. I didn't want to buy another round for someone who wasn't really turning me on, so I ended up settling my bill instead.
Damage
Beer = $15
LD = $60 x 1

Second pub- I left the first pub and went to my other usual joint and here also the girls were standing outside to entice customers. Better looking girl standing outside. As we go in, I realize that I had sat with her sometime last year. Here also have to negotiate 2 girls down to 1. Then we move to a corner and immediately the action starts. The one I selected vaguely remembered me, but that didn't stop her treating me like her long lost bf.
We get into rubbing, grinding and fondling as well as smooching.
Towards the end of the first round another good looking young pinay comes and asks if she can join. I decide to hell with it and buy a second round for both. So this time with the 2nd round, belts get unfastened and zips get undone. Both pinays have now removed their bras and give me easy access to play with their tits. One more round of drinks and they are giving me a BJ. Though they start with both blowing me, it becomes mostly one pinay giving me head while the other is working on my neck and chest. Long story short, I blow my load in the girls hand and both of them help me clean up enough that i can make it to the toilet to tidy myself up.
Damage.
Beer = $15
LDs = $50 x 5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1