The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Xin Er boobs are saggy and wrinkled. This is my own honest opinion.
Thanks for the honest view.

Any other views?
Old 25-03-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have tried Ma Li few times, cannot tell her C cup is real or fake. It may be a very well done job on the pair of C cup.
Old 25-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
I have tried Ma Li few times, cannot tell her C cup is real or fake. It may be a very well done job on the pair of C cup.
This is named OEM aka Original Equipment Modification
Old 26-03-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
Kingkong83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Another legend appear "Bei Bei L1667"

I came here to do a special thanks to BronzeGod, because he has been helping so much of our brothers here to do accurate rating for us!!! Always Rep+ for your BronzeGod.

After the legendary JinJin from 16w12 left, the girls seems like drop standard a lot. I have too high standard for body figure maybe, not only that service also very important.

A lot of months ago, reading lots of review this girl "Bei Bei" decided to give it a try. The first time i saw her, she doesn't wear any sexy revealing clothing to catch my attention. So I base on trust of the reviews from BronzeGod, and went to try. Once we enter the room, the experience is totally mind blowing.

And guys this is my FR.

Look:8/10 - She look pretty but not the wow type from the first time i see her, but the more RTF I found she have the guai guai, cute, xiao 女人 Girlfriend looks that i desire

Body:9/10 - After JinJin from 16w12, Bei Bei Figure is totally amazing... Small size, with healthy abs line, very slim with ass

Boobs: 9/10 - Her Boobs consider Big with C Cup maybe, usually a lot of Big tits is sagging with big nipples. Bei Bei have a very beautiful shape boobs with nice small nipples in her body frame. I love her boobs the most, legit very rare to see such beautiful firm boobs i keep grading it non-stop even FJ session.

Shower: 7/10 - Standard shower service, but with a surprising long hot water bbbj

HJ: 8/10 - She didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, but she did perform during the shower while cleaning my didi. The HJ feeling is so different from the other girls, other girls like rubbing and cleaning very rough as if my didi is very dirty. But for Bei Bei her HJ during the shower feels so different, it's gentle and most importantly it feels like you are inserting your DiDi insert a very wet pussy.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Have to thank you for her professional skills, that she didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, because she provide a super long BBBJ. I have to say a lot of new girls or old birds currently really give a very fast 5 min BBBJ and pop you the magic word “我们开始做了哦” Super turnoff... For RTF with Bei Bei for so many months her super long BBBJ service didn't cut corner. Sometimes i even need to stop her, before i CiM. I heard she provide CiM, but i didn't want to waste.

FJ: 9/10 - The details i leave it for you guys to explore, I just can say her moaning is natural which will make you more excited to make her moan more. Her expression is different is like you are doing with someone enjoy your FJ Sessions very much. Lastly, I think she knows hows to use her pussy muscle, because can't be her pussy feels so goods when there is so much customer looking for her. Her pussy is tight, not like others.

RTF: It's really very hard to find a gem who really provide $150 service, I been RTF for a few months. Hopefully these will helps most of the brothers here to understand good $150 service is.

***Note***
1) She doesn't speak french but it doesn't matter to me. Because the overall service is the most important.
2) I guess she currently getting popular, it's a bit harder to wait for her for new brothers who wants to try her. My advice is Call for booking thru her shop or wait for her for the first time then get her wechat. She treat return customer very well

I am very sorry for the bad FR, it's really been a long years i didn't write a FR liao. Because It's really rare is find such a gem in geylang, and i hope she can work in geylang till her contract ends. So that i can continue to find her again, it's very hard to find good service in geylang nowadays. So hopefully it helps on your experience on finding a good gem.
Old 28-03-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

bros

pls help update. I made a few new entries

to be updated list as of 28 Mar 2018

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606 Ma Li Cs
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 1651 Wen Wen Cs * (rockmelons)
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs
- 2047 Yao Yao Cs

2. Nicely done enhancements
- 1606 Ha Li full Cs
- 1612 Tina Cs
- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs

3. Real deals
- 1606 Zhi Zhi firm full Bs
- 1606 Shi Qi full Bs
- 1606 Zuo Zuo Cs *
- 1608 Xin Er Ds
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Selina full Bs *
- 1612 Angela Cs *
- 1649 Yang Yang full Cs
- 1649 Tian Tian Cs
- 1651 Tian Tian D (new entry)
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Mai Zi Cs *
- 1654a Xin Yi Cs* (so sad. go back le)
- 1654a Ting Ting D (new entry)
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- 1669 Dan Dan Cs *
- 1820 Ma Li Cs *
- WH02 Chen Meng D (new entry)
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH06 Bao Bei D (C revise to D. impossible to be C ah)
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2036 Coco full Cs / small D
- 2062 Anqi Cs

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 28-03-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Are the gals marked with asterisk indicate something special, bro ? Thanks.
Old 28-03-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Xinyi 1654a so fast go back?? what happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
bros

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606 Ma Li Cs
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs
- 2047 Yao Yao Cs

- 1606 Ha Li full Cs
- 1612 Tina Cs
- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs

3. Real deals
- 1606 Shi Qi full Bs
- 1606 Zuo Zuo Cs *
- 1608 Xin Er Ds
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Selina full Bs *
- 1612 Angela Cs *
- 1649 Yang Yang full Cs
- 1649 Tian Tian Cs
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Mai Zi Cs *
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- 1669 Dan Dan Cs *
- 1820 Ma Li Cs *
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2062 Anqi Cs
Old 28-03-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao S(1608)

Xiao S(1608).....beautiful perky firm natural roundish shaped C cup boobs wif small brown nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
bros

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606 Ma Li Cs
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs
- 2047 Yao Yao Cs

- 1606 Ha Li full Cs
- 1612 Tina Cs
- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs

3. Real deals
- 1606 Shi Qi full Bs
- 1606 Zuo Zuo Cs *
- 1608 Xin Er Ds
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Selina full Bs *
- 1612 Angela Cs *
- 1649 Yang Yang full Cs
- 1649 Tian Tian Cs
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Mai Zi Cs *
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- 1669 Dan Dan Cs *
- 1820 Ma Li Cs *
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2062 Anqi Cs
Old 28-03-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Are the gals marked with asterisk indicate something special, bro ? Thanks.
I think it means not personally verified but reported to be
Old 28-03-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Re: Another legend appear "Bei Bei L1667"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingkong83 View Post
I came here to do a special thanks to BronzeGod, because he has been helping so much of our brothers here to do accurate rating for us!!! Always Rep+ for your BronzeGod.

After the legendary JinJin from 16w12 left, the girls seems like drop standard a lot. I have too high standard for body figure maybe, not only that service also very important.

A lot of months ago, reading lots of review this girl "Bei Bei" decided to give it a try. The first time i saw her, she doesn't wear any sexy revealing clothing to catch my attention. So I base on trust of the reviews from BronzeGod, and went to try. Once we enter the room, the experience is totally mind blowing.

And guys this is my FR.

Look:8/10 - She look pretty but not the wow type from the first time i see her, but the more RTF I found she have the guai guai, cute, xiao 女人 Girlfriend looks that i desire

Body:9/10 - After JinJin from 16w12, Bei Bei Figure is totally amazing... Small size, with healthy abs line, very slim with ass

Boobs: 9/10 - Her Boobs consider Big with C Cup maybe, usually a lot of Big tits is sagging with big nipples. Bei Bei have a very beautiful shape boobs with nice small nipples in her body frame. I love her boobs the most, legit very rare to see such beautiful firm boobs i keep grading it non-stop even FJ session.

Shower: 7/10 - Standard shower service, but with a surprising long hot water bbbj

HJ: 8/10 - She didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, but she did perform during the shower while cleaning my didi. The HJ feeling is so different from the other girls, other girls like rubbing and cleaning very rough as if my didi is very dirty. But for Bei Bei her HJ during the shower feels so different, it's gentle and most importantly it feels like you are inserting your DiDi insert a very wet pussy.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Have to thank you for her professional skills, that she didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, because she provide a super long BBBJ. I have to say a lot of new girls or old birds currently really give a very fast 5 min BBBJ and pop you the magic word “我们开始做了哦” Super turnoff... For RTF with Bei Bei for so many months her super long BBBJ service didn't cut corner. Sometimes i even need to stop her, before i CiM. I heard she provide CiM, but i didn't want to waste.

FJ: 9/10 - The details i leave it for you guys to explore, I just can say her moaning is natural which will make you more excited to make her moan more. Her expression is different is like you are doing with someone enjoy your FJ Sessions very much. Lastly, I think she knows hows to use her pussy muscle, because can't be her pussy feels so goods when there is so much customer looking for her. Her pussy is tight, not like others.

RTF: It's really very hard to find a gem who really provide $150 service, I been RTF for a few months. Hopefully these will helps most of the brothers here to understand good $150 service is.

***Note***
1) She doesn't speak french but it doesn't matter to me. Because the overall service is the most important.
2) I guess she currently getting popular, it's a bit harder to wait for her for new brothers who wants to try her. My advice is Call for booking thru her shop or wait for her for the first time then get her wechat. She treat return customer very well

I am very sorry for the bad FR, it's really been a long years i didn't write a FR liao. Because It's really rare is find such a gem in geylang, and i hope she can work in geylang till her contract ends. So that i can continue to find her again, it's very hard to find good service in geylang nowadays. So hopefully it helps on your experience on finding a good gem.
thanks bro. Glad you enjoyed.
Old 29-03-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ma Li could be placed top of list. I may have own personal preference.
Old 29-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

bros

pls help update.

to be updated list as of 29 Mar 2018

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606 Ma Li Cs
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs
- 2047 Yao Yao Cs

- 1606 Ha Li full Cs
- 1612 Tina Cs
- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs

3. Real deals
- 1606 Shi Qi full Bs
- 1606 Zuo Zuo Cs *
- 1608 Xin Er Ds
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1608 Xiao S C
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Selina full Bs *
- 1612 Angela Cs *
- 1649 Yang Yang full Cs
- 1649 Tian Tian Cs
- 1651 Tian Tian D
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Mai Zi Cs *
- 1654a Ting Ting D
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- 1669 Dan Dan Cs *
- 1820 Ma Li Cs *
- WH02 Chen Meng D
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH06 Bao Bei D
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2062 Anqi Cs

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 29-03-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1606 Ha Li balik kampung already bro
Old 04-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Amendment to the updated list as of 29 Mar 2018

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606 Ma Li Cs
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs
- 2047 Yao Yao Cs

- 1606 Ha Li full Cs
- 1612 Tina Cs
- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs

3. Real deals
- 1606 Shi Qi full Bs
- 1606 Zuo Zuo Cs *
- 1608 Xin Er Ds
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1608 Xiao S firm full Cs (new entry)
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Selina full Bs *
- 1612 Angela Cs *
- 1649 Yang Yang full Cs
- 1649 Tian Tian Cs
- 1651 Tian Tian D
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Mai Zi Cs *
- 1654a Ting Ting D
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- 1669 Dan Dan Cs *
- 1820 Ma Li Cs *
- WH02 Chen Meng D
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH06 Bao Bei D
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2062 Anqi Cs
Old 06-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 8
kaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of light

Yuan yuan from 2062.
I tried her after seeing a fr on her, and of cos the location is more discrete. Overall definitely a rtf material.

Looks - 8.5/10 - with make up, that sexy lips. Really a looker.
Body - 9/10 ok height, slim, syt, fair skinned, nice smell
Boobs - 9/10 that is a nice natural C cup. She should be listed here leh
Bbbj - 8/10 good enough, average suction
Frenching - 8/10 yes, might depends on chemistry though
FJ - 8/10 - quite accommodating, can change positions
Gfe - 9/10 for me, again can be up to chemistry

Overall definitely a gem to go for, just hope she don’t go home suddenly like my previous few favs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1