The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
NewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Sridornchai road is near to night market and not far from CM land, and yes the korean restaurant is opp Mermaid, got a big sign board for Mermaid you cannot miss it.
Tks bro! Muz b outdated map pics which nt show d outlet. Will recee... Maybe try studio spa as well, if still standing.
Old 31-08-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

When will u be in CM?

Thks guys for the FRs. Gonna try Mermaid and Raspberry spas, after my fav at Absolute Paradise

Anyone knows where White formerly of Alenna is working now? Miss her firm white boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
thanks for the replies guys If you guys are in CM when I am, blanja u all makan

So go chiangmailand pick up charbor, then head to hotel LT... next day ba long long lol...
Old 31-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

from 7th to 8 i guess...

Guys i have question to ask... Should I go Pai (went before, but I love that place) or go Doi Inthanon (Never go before, curious)... I have no time to do both i think... and its quite xiong biking up and down mountains...
Old 01-09-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, for this u have to ask urself, izzt worth to bike both place since u say u got time limt, as I gave done Chiangmai to Doi Inthanon for day trip it take me alone about 1hr to ride the foot of Inthanan, n it will take another 45min to 1hr to the top of Inthanon...

https://www.thainationalparks.com/do...-national-park
I think izzt abit higher than Genting Highland

For Pai, I have done Chiangmai to Pai in 2hr, which is about 120km away with nice curve to play... So u decide urself... I know many ppl go to the north for the Northern Thailand Loop which is what we call MHS loop ( Mae Hong Soon ) Izzt about 1864 curve if u complete the loop enjoy the Lanna Thailand...
三碗猪脚

Quote:
from 7th to 8 i guess...

Guys i have question to ask... Should I go Pai (went before, but I love that place) or go Doi Inthanon (Never go before, curious)... I have no time to do both i think... and its quite xiong biking up and down mountains...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 02-09-2016, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
LeBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
When will u be in CM?

Thks guys for the FRs. Gonna try Mermaid and Raspberry spas, after my fav at Absolute Paradise

Anyone knows where White formerly of Alenna is working now? Miss her firm white boobs
Bro, I heard she was working once at Lily Spa, but I am not 100% sure.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, for this u have to ask urself, izzt worth to bike both place since u say u got time limt, as I gave done Chiangmai to Doi Inthanon for day trip it take me alone about 1hr to ride the foot of Inthanan, n it will take another 45min to 1hr to the top of Inthanon...

https://www.thainationalparks.com/do...-national-park
I think izzt abit higher than Genting Highland

For Pai, I have done Chiangmai to Pai in 2hr, which is about 120km away with nice curve to play... So u decide urself... I know many ppl go to the north for the Northern Thailand Loop which is what we call MHS loop ( Mae Hong Soon ) Izzt about 1864 curve if u complete the loop enjoy the Lanna Thailand...
三碗猪脚
I've done MHS on car... bike wise not yet... actually this coming trip is more like a recce trip... year end then i do a full loop...

but thanks for the headsup

Btw I have no license lol
Old 02-09-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Btw I have no license lol
No license to ride in CM city is already consider dangerous as no insurance cover but even accident also should be not serious and not too expensive.....but if you try to ride longer distance to MHS, Pai or CR please forget it and don't take this kind of risk.

To add on, even your own travel insurance will not cover if you drive or ride without license and get involve in accident.
Old 02-09-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No license to ride in CM city is already consider dangerous as no insurance cover but even accident also should be not serious and not too expensive.....but if you try to ride longer distance to MHS, Pai or CR please forget it and don't take this kind of risk.
No insurance, if 3rd party liability incurs which is costly then cry father, cry mother... call all friends n relatives to bring money to help.

I just dun understand what is the difficulty of obeying the law in another country esp this is simple straight forward rule. U know u are against the law yet u want to challenge or play ti gum.

As mentioned, some idiots just think of own thrill and risk the life of others. Change the position if someone kill your own kid/friend, how will u feel? Will u feel sorry for the driver whom has no license but still insist to drive?

If this happens to me, I will make sure I will get the best the lawyer to squeeze the last blood out of the idiot. Frankly if gets into accident, hopefully the idiot will be injured too then he will regret it.

Anyway just share a real life incident... a relative of mine was driving got into accident, he and his wife died on the spot and leave behind an infant. The driver of the other car was without license. During funeral the driver, came kneeling down, cried n seek for forgiveness.... he was slapped and kicked by the death relatives. This type of asshole or bastard dun deserve a 2nd chance, ought to be tortured alive.
Old 02-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
stoneboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in CM and went down Mermaid today

The standard of the place is good...clean and cosy.

Greeted by friendly PR, got a drink with all the girls lining up. No rush and took my time to choose, and from PR recommendation, Opal was the choice.

Had a good time chatting and playing in the shower, got her to do a BBBJ too Good to know how to speak a little Thai. She's meaty type which I like Breast is definitely more than a handful. Got her real wet while she BBBJ back in the room. Ram her real hard in doggy style, nice ass! She start getting horny and climb on top of me and start riding like a wild cowgirl.....and wooohoooo! We came together and she came falling on to my body panting. Then she proceed with a relaxing oil massage, while my 'brother' had time to cool down. After the usual shower.

Will definitely recommend this place to my fellow buddies who is coming to Chiang Mai.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
conor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
from 7th to 8 i guess...

I was up in Pai 2 weeks back and will be going again prob next wed or thurs. Roads this time can be very wet and slippery so ride with a lot of caution regardless you have a licence or not.

My buddy and me thinking of getting 2 puyings to come with us to Pai for some smokin good times. Anyone knows where we can taopao for a day or 2? I was told to try freelancers on Wechat but the last time a fren tried that he ended up with a ladyboy on his bed. Lolz !

Will be in CM tomorr onwards for a week so anyone up for a beer pls shout out!
Old 04-09-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conor View Post
I was up in Pai 2 weeks back and will be going again prob next wed or thurs. Roads this time can be very wet and slippery so ride with a lot of caution regardless you have a licence or not.

My buddy and me thinking of getting 2 puyings to come with us to Pai for some smokin good times. Anyone knows where we can taopao for a day or 2? I was told to try freelancers on Wechat but the last time a fren tried that he ended up with a ladyboy on his bed. Lolz !

Will be in CM tomorr onwards for a week so anyone up for a beer pls shout out!
Thanks for the heads up

I be in CM from 7th onwards... still thinking of doing either mountain...

If have puiyings I change to car liao... heh heh heh ...

tabao from mermaid?
Old 04-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Anyone been to the Milk Club....look interesting.

https://www.wongnai.com/articles/milk-club-cm
Old 04-09-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all , any good traditional and reasonably priced Thai restaurants to recommend ?
Thank you.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Anyone been to the Milk Club....look interesting.

https://www.wongnai.com/articles/milk-club-cm
Been there once, a lot of milk but face so so only, switch to Oxide bar much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisfun View Post
Hi all , any good traditional and reasonably priced Thai restaurants to recommend ?
Thank you.
Google for Paak Dang restaurant, price slightly higher but still reasonable, food aroy.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Been there once, a lot of milk but face so so only, switch to Oxide bar much better
Look yummy and don't forget to bring there.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1