The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
razorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrazorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Granny sexy massage

it would be greatly appreciated if anyone still has Hougang Irene contacts. A real gem from the past
Old 01-07-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorsharp View Post
it would be greatly appreciated if anyone still has Hougang Irene contacts. A real gem from the past
Hi bro, Irene was not bad long time back...
Nowadays who knows...
Old 01-07-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
Hope tummy not getting bigger. No tiger prints means? Oh no granny prints? Haha. Guess a visit is inevitable
Yeah bro...
Her tummy is getting bigger..
And so is mine la
Hahaa

Her room now still as messy..
But no more the massage bed..
Only left the queen size bed
Old 02-07-2020, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebexk View Post
Yeah bro...
Her tummy is getting bigger..
And so is mine la
Hahaa

Her room now still as messy..
But no more the massage bed..
Only left the queen size bed
Bro can share her ctc?
Old 02-07-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 7
FrancisTjoa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrancisTjoa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Managed to find time to try the half shop at Bendeemer; after getting her ctc some time ago. Its basically a OWO - the ML herself is the boss. Shop is quite well kept with proper massage bed separated by curtains. She is rather fat and big sized but pleasant looking with light make up. I put her around mid to late 50s. Massage is quite good with adequate strength (can feel she is very experienced). In between small talk, she is in this business for a long time apparently. Very enjoyable massageand release upon request. I would go again for a relaxing massage session and maybe a release if I need to. If you wanna playful SYTs or mainly target for those extra services; perhaps one should skip.
Old 02-07-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

I used to see this granny at upper serangoon shopping centre level 2 near the toilet, i didn't try b4 as not my cup of tea. She would ask if i wanted massage.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
I used to see this granny at upper serangoon shopping centre level 2 near the toilet, i didn't try b4 as not my cup of tea. She would ask if i wanted massage.
Hahaha
I know which lady you talking abt...
Seen her every time I go there...
Old 04-07-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mike222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro can I have the contact

thanks
Old 05-07-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
dont see this anymore. im guessing on right hand side unisex salon. rest all usually kosong

haha i found who you talking about. quite sure she would do it. quite sure you ll feel like shit if you allow yourself to be massaged by her. cheap but no.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisTjoa View Post
Managed to find time to try the half shop at Bendeemer; after getting her ctc some time ago. Its basically a OWO - the ML herself is the boss. Shop is quite well kept with proper massage bed separated by curtains. She is rather fat and big sized but pleasant looking with light make up. I put her around mid to late 50s. Massage is quite good with adequate strength (can feel she is very experienced). In between small talk, she is in this business for a long time apparently. Very enjoyable massageand release upon request. I would go again for a relaxing massage session and maybe a release if I need to. If you wanna playful SYTs or mainly target for those extra services; perhaps one should skip.
First of all , kudos to bro FrancisTjao for giving me the contact. managed to pay a visit yesterday.

The shop is well kept.

Massage = 2/10. She uses a rough and long stroke when i am not a fan of. basically she is like marinating a piece of meat. In the end, she just pour oil and anyhow rub.

She is friendly and chatty but maybe too chatty to some of the bros here.

HJ= i rejected because the massage is too sucky.

RTM= Never.

Damage = 50 bucks

Like what many bros here say, one man's meat is another poison. So i hope i do not offend any bros here.

Lastly, many thanks to Bro Francis.
Old 12-07-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
How old is she? Can describe her?
Old 13-07-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
boyMilflover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm the half house af bendemer. Went there find but unable to locate
Old 13-07-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
First of all , kudos to bro FrancisTjao for giving me the contact. managed to pay a visit yesterday.

The shop is well kept.

Massage = 2/10. She uses a rough and long stroke when i am not a fan of. basically she is like marinating a piece of meat. In the end, she just pour oil and anyhow rub.

She is friendly and chatty but maybe too chatty to some of the bros here.

HJ= i rejected because the massage is too sucky.

RTM= Never.

Damage = 50 bucks

Like what many bros here say, one man's meat is another poison. So i hope i do not offend any bros here.

Lastly, many thanks to Bro Francis.
Thanks for the FR.

It saves myself a trip and money.
Old 13-07-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi, I’m heading down today to find this granny. I’m a granny lover. Was hoping any kind Bros would describe to me how she looks like before heading down so I’ve a better picture of who I am looking out for. Thanks in advance.
Old 14-07-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Went to USSC yesterday evening. Managed to find the granny. She was fair and a little chubby. Asked if she massages and she said yes. Brought me to her room and that‘a when all started. Her massages skills are ok but way better than those grannies at JSP.

Body description: Pink nipples. Size of the breast is ard a C cup. A little saggy but firm to touch. Skin is smooth n fair.

Half way thru the massage she started her teasing. Talking dirty and started touching 2nd IC on and off. Asking if I wanted a Hj or BJ. I told her I wanted more than that. She asked wat I wanted and I said I wanted to fuck her. She said can’t as she’s having her menses. I laughed and told her to stop lying as she is more than 60 years old, she shld have menopaused already. I know her age as I saw her Merdeka Card in her bag. U need to be at least 60 years old before u can get that card. I slipped my hands up her skirt and told her that she’s not even wearing her pad. She just remained silent. So I dunno if she’s really doing purely BJs and HJs only and does not allow FJs. I had no choice but to proceed with BJ n HJ for today. I told her the next time round I come, I would want a FJ. She said ok but who knows what Games she’s playing.

Her HJs are slightly better than those grannies in JSP. While she was HJ-ing me, I slipped my hands under her skirt again and made my way to her pussy and that’s when I found out that she’s actually wet. I told her that she actually wet so y not let me fuck her? She said that is actually her menses blood. 🙄 Who is she trying to kid as I saw my hands were not covered in blood at all. I tried not to be pushy as I might want to come back for more at a later date. She proceeded to lift up her blouse and bra to show me her breast. For other GILFs lovers out there , I can guarantee that she has a good set of racks. Something I would want to suckle on it. It was juggling and shaking while her use her hands to massage my cock. Too bad I can fuck her as I would love to see those boobs shake while I thrust her. She definitely a good fuck. After while she started sucking my cock while her hands are still doing the wrk. Her sucking skills are gentle and very comfortable. She’s got skills.

My hands was all over her breast while she starts making moaning sound and that was when I couldn’t take it anymore and unloaded everything. Paid her and told her I would be back next time and she better be prepared to let me fuck her. She said ok n smiled. Left a half happy man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1