The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-07-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcross View Post
Had the pleasure of meeting Carrie at the early afternoon of Sunday...

I guess will be hard to get her again (although she promise say will always leave a slot for me, but guess that's just KC words) so most likely next time I will just be singing Europe's Carrie alone...
It'll be worse if you have to sing Cliff Richard's "Carrie" ...

"Sorry to disturb you
But I was in the neighborhood
About a friend, I've her picture
Could you take a look?

Oh, I appreciate you're busy
And time is not your own
Yeah, maybe it would be better
If I telephoned

Carrie doesn't live here anymore
(Carrie)
Carrie used to room on the second floor
(On the second)
Sorry that she left no forwarding address
That was known to me

So, Carrie doesn't live here anymore
(Carrie)
You could always ask at the corner store
(Could ask)
Carrie had a date with her own kind of fate
It's plain to see ..."

"Youthful Chi Zi"... sounds tempting...
Old 13-07-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Look like had to try at month end or later.
Gonna wait for the queue to subside.
Don’t really have to wait. Try texting her and you might get lucky.

I text her at 8 am this morning and manage to get a slot I want today.
Old 13-07-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
Don’t really have to wait. Try texting her and you might get lucky.

I text her at 8 am this morning and manage to get a slot I want today.
Correct dude. Right now she's hot, so you can either wait till the heat subsides, or you can think of how you would book a popular ML. Say OG Angel when she was here. You know after a certain time in the day, you'll have a snowball's chance in hell to get a free slot in the day. Last time when you wanted to book her, what did you have to do?
Old 13-07-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Correct dude. Right now she's hot, so you can either wait till the heat subsides, or you can think of how you would book a popular ML. Say OG Angel when she was here. You know after a certain time in the day, you'll have a snowball's chance in hell to get a free slot in the day. Last time when you wanted to book her, what did you have to do?
I usually try book one day before or early morning.

I think the chances to get a popular ml get harder as the day goes by, could be wrong too.

I also believe your review in their database also increase your chance maybe a little?
Old 13-07-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Ya, that's what I did too. Give a window instead of a very specific time. Then the min she reply an available time, I just straight reply confirmed.
If not msg ding dong here ting dong there, it will be lost in lalang especially inexperience ones being bomb by thousand and one msgs.
Thanks, Prince Devitt returned
Old 13-07-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
She's no syt, shld in her 30s or maybe even late 30s. Got a bit of aunty look. But she has a hot bod, and pretty ok service
How's her service?
Old 13-07-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Local section
https://sglonelyguys.live/anqi-massage/

I actually haven't browsed the local section for years. Till this CB hit. And it was a blessing in disguise. I've rediscovered Anqi. Older but looking still good, if not better. Like that Japanese next door neighbour's Milf wife in JAVs.
Are her photos on SLG accurate for her body and boobs natural? My 2 favourite MLs happen to be MILFs atm, Ying Ying and Fiona. Fiona body and tits trump Ying Ying but Ying Ying is better at sensual and roaming.

If anqi looks more attractive than Ying Ying she might be the best of both worlds!
Old 13-07-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone enliighten me who is this carrie? I searched with the search function for that name but all i found was posts in 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Bros Mayb this will Start a war but am deciding between Nat, Anqi, Carrie, Yingying.
Looks wise not as important but in general needs to be slim without tummy and with grabable boobies.

Who would you pick?

Go.

TIA
Old 13-07-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
Can someone enliighten me who is this carrie? I searched with the search function for that name but all i found was posts in 2018?
No need search too far, read the previous ~10 pages will do. She's a new listing
Old 13-07-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xviralx View Post
Are her photos on SLG accurate for her body and boobs natural? My 2 favourite MLs happen to be MILFs atm, Ying Ying and Fiona. Fiona body and tits trump Ying Ying but Ying Ying is better at sensual and roaming.

If anqi looks more attractive than Ying Ying she might be the best of both worlds!
Which Fiona?

Anyway, Anqi is sexier and attractively foxier than YY.
Old 13-07-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 4
AverageLurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAverageLurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.live/ying-ying-massage/
Wanna write my MR for ying ying since she is getting quite abit mentions from recent posts.

Visited Ying ying a weeks or two ago.
Location is not close to MRT, so not very convient if not driving.
Greeted by a foxy milf in skimpy dress at the door.
After shower, started with a simple back massage on the massage table. After about 10-15 minutes, transfered to the inflated bed for nuru.
Personally nothing beats the experience of having another body gliding all over your body, Shiok!
So she applied the warm nuru gel on my back and started her slip and slide on me, I think her boobs are augmented la but im not complaining.
After a while ask me go turtle position and started to focus on my 2IC, my first time kenna hj like that.
After I flipped over, wah... I am going to be honest, I was just focusing on not releasing too early. Her skills are no joke, i strongly recommend.

However, she was on her phone slightly too much to my liking. At first I thought that she was arranging for sessions with other bros.
But when I asked her how come she so busy with her phone, she told me that cause elections comming, got places getting raided.
One of her friends got caught. I can tell that she was concerned, and I can understand la so I didnt complain too much about it

Face: Masked but look 8/10 Milfy
Body: 9/10 Shes in great shape
Boobs: 8/10 Supple pair (I think its augmented)
Gfe: not gonna rate this cause she was distracted

RTM: Yes!
Old 13-07-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Occasionally miss chizi! Rmb someone saying she has plans to come back before all this pandamic. Any news if she still coming back after all this pandamic?
Old 13-07-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

This Ying Ying still insist on wearing mask huh. I got suan her before if customer really got virus, so close also will tio one, mask or not wont save her.
Old 13-07-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 10
optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtommy View Post
Hi bros went to try

https://sglonelyguys.live/shu-yuan-massage/

Same place as eva.

Went to the place but in the end got serviced by Eva. I saw another girl there but not the same as the picture also so in the end just stick with eva as I tried her service before and know is good. When leaving overheard the other girl speaking in viet. So not sure if Shu Yuan really exist. Any bros want to try this is the heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
OMG! This Spa again. I shall skip. At times the appointment is accepted by the counter girl whom help to reply all sms when the ML are busy.
Lucky my favourite ML from this spa went to another Spa. I was switched once.
Same thing here...I booked her yesterday but got another girl which don't look like her...After seeing your post...Went to take a look and turns out that the girl i got was Eva..Sian to the max

Not forgetting a further 60 dollars add on for extra..On top of the 100....Not complaining as my small head decide for me....

Last edited by optical88; 13-07-2020 at 04:39 PM.
Old 13-07-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 4
AverageLurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAverageLurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
This Ying Ying still insist on wearing mask huh. I got suan her before if customer really got virus, so close also will tio one, mask or not wont save her.
After u suan her, she got take out anot?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1