The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-07-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bros Mayb this will Start a war but am deciding between Nat, Anqi, Carrie, Yingying.
Looks wise not as important but in general needs to be slim without tummy and with grabable boobies.

Who would you pick?

Go.

TIA
Old 13-07-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcross View Post
I guess will be hard to get her again (although she promise say will always leave a slot for me, but guess that's just KC words) so most likely next time I will just be singing Europe's Carrie alone...
Fwah a high-power hidden dragon appear.. Thought you only patronize dome 1..

Don't worry.. Most of us now will be singing Carrie with you.. If manage to get a reply and a confirmed slot can then hum the tune of The Final Countdown on the way there..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-07-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Yup bro, im slightly biased towards XX, especially that location which carrie stays in, especially that room haha, xx was one of the few MLs which i rtm many times. Hope all bros here managed to enjoy their time with this new gem! Like what the other bros who mentioned, Carrie bj skills r up there, high gfe, hopefully she maintains this level of standard.

Yup bro, thanks for asking! test went ok, everything was cleared! i shall avoid fj now and stick to hj / cbj, cant take another scare again
Damn Bro.. You just had to be the one to start the ball rolling.. I am 1000% sure had you not posted that FR, I would've easily gotten a slot today and possibly tomorrow.. So crucial to get that head start to facilitate future bookings..

It's now an all-out war and luck of the lottery to get a slot this week, especially during the preferred timings.. May the best chiongster win!!

P.S. Good to know everything's okay on your end..

Old 13-07-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Damn Bro.. You just had to be the one to start the ball rolling.. I am 1000% sure had you not posted that FR, I would've easily gotten a slot today and possibly tomorrow.. So crucial to get that head start to facilitate future bookings..

It's now an all-out war and luck of the lottery to get a slot this week, especially during the preferred timings.. May the best chiongster win!!

she's here for the long haul, not required to rush.
Old 13-07-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

It's now an all-out war and the luck of the lottery to get a slot this week, especially during the preferred timings.. May the best chiongster win!!

HAHA ya lo, didnt expect 1 commando FR then so popular liao, but after you try her then you know she truly deserves our support. Maybe as other bros mentioned she is not like xx vibe but rather her own level of uniqueness and just fun to be with.

Always those blurred out photos and new listings without credible FR is a very high risk mission, later if kenna landmine then waste time + $ , but at least she's been well verified by several other bros too so all can now aim her already.

i just got this feeling bout Carrie when i saw her profile and just wanted to give it a try, first thing send a text, didnt expect she will reply so early n fast in the morning, then just try try, didnt expect will be this good also.

Thanks bro, chiong safely too yeah! PEP no joke, so ex and also so sian haha.
Old 13-07-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
she's here for the long haul, not required to rush.
Aiyah cannot like that say lah..

When got the latest fad in town all of us Sinkies will die-die rush to queue up for it, no matter how long we have to wait..

It's what makes us Sinkies..

Old 13-07-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
i just got this feeling bout Carrie when i saw her profile and just wanted to give it a try, first thing send a text, didnt expect she will reply so early n fast in the morning, then just try try, didnt expect will be this good also.
If she can manage to maintain this level of consistency and not cut corners down the road, the sky is the limit for her..

Old 13-07-2020, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.live/angel-baby-massage/

Any fr on her?
Old 13-07-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcross View Post
Had the pleasure of meeting Carrie at the early afternoon of Sunday.
The area was at the outskirts of G, can also consider as outside G perimeter. May not be convenient for those taking public transport.

She said she just started work today (but I saw her MR on previous day?). Anyway she also mentioned she just move in, & at that time haven't eat anything for whole day, and later will only eat those instant oats.

She's got youthful cheery demeanor & looks, kind of remind me of the youthful Chi Zi. (Strange everyone forgotten her). Massage really is nil, just some finger tips brushing the back. However her bbbj is damn good, can cim too. For this I will drop TT & XE because carrie just look so much better (youth vs milf, age aside Carrie also look better I feel). She is also very playful and keep smiling throughout.

After my session I saw her replying msg. Seems like her appts were back to back without any buffer. She said customers usually request a timing and she will try to stick to those. Told her to get a notebook to record down instead of memorising which is prone to error, & leave a comfortable buffer to prepare & accommodate unforeseen event/overlap or arrange appt, better yet to fix her timing and get the customers to fit her timing.

If you sat at the chair near the fridge, near the door when wearing socks/shoes, that's because I advised her to put it there. Think from the customer viewpoint then will know how to improve things (and session) further.

I guess will be hard to get her again (although she promise say will always leave a slot for me, but guess that's just KC words) so most likely next time I will just be singing Europe's Carrie alone...
Look like had to try at month end or later.
Gonna wait for the queue to subside.
Old 13-07-2020, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
She's no syt, shld in her 30s or maybe even late 30s. Got a bit of aunty look. But she has a hot bod, and pretty ok service

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 13-07-2020, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnwong99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.live/hui-zi-massage/

any fr on her?
Old 13-07-2020, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Went once. Massage considered good. Pleasant looking with huge artifical racks on a slim frame. Cant stop talking about her dog which was quitw irritating. Top nude. Not a bad choice if your primary options are not available.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
You mean that Zu Er who RTC in April and used to be
in North East?
Yes, kinda have that type of looks too.

So for me, Carrie's looks and body are so so, but her great service and effervescent attitude totally make the experience spot on.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 13-07-2020 at 09:23 AM.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning bros,

So much hype on the new face over the weekend, so much to catch up...

Nevertheless, enjoy your time chionging and chiong safe!!!
Old 13-07-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Bros Mayb this will Start a war but am deciding between Nat, Anqi, Carrie, Yingying.
Looks wise not as important but in general needs to be slim without tummy and with grabable boobies.

Who would you pick?

Go.

TIA
Help guys!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1