The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Life after marriage - short thrill

I was married late last year with my fiance and finally I get to have sex with my husband!

But the sex life didn't last long as he came fast and also keep saying that he is tired. This is just three months after marriage!

I was furious but I understand his workload as he is a regional manager and has to overlook a lot of things.

I still stays in the same company but my manager has left to Vietnam for other projects.

I was assigned to another project manager who is in his 40s. In the team, I was working together with a fresh grad from China.

He was pretty enthusiastic in his work as compare to me since I have no drive at all except for sex drive

Throughout the days and months, I feel like my sex drive kept piling up. I need to release but I dunno if I should because I am married.

I struggle a lot... Thinking about this... Day and night
Old 15-11-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Life after marriage - short thrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessitan94 View Post
I was married late last year with my fiance and finally I get to have sex with my husband!

But the sex life didn't last long as he came fast and also keep saying that he is tired. This is just three months after marriage!

I was furious but I understand his workload as he is a regional manager and has to overlook a lot of things.

I still stays in the same company but my manager has left to Vietnam for other projects.

I was assigned to another project manager who is in his 40s. In the team, I was working together with a fresh grad from China.

He was pretty enthusiastic in his work as compare to me since I have no drive at all except for sex drive

Throughout the days and months, I feel like my sex drive kept piling up. I need to release but I dunno if I should because I am married.

U can get a lot of help fro here if you want to...lol
Old 15-11-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My FB is in the same situation as you, but her husband is under some medication, so his sex drive, which is already low, became even lower.

And he sometimes use her as a sperm dump, meaning, she BJs him and he shoots his load in her mouth, chop chop. Done.
Old 15-11-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
My FB is in the same situation as you, but her husband is under some medication, so his sex drive, which is already low, became even lower.

And he sometimes use her as a sperm dump, meaning, she BJs him and he shoots his load in her mouth, chop chop. Done.
Lucky your FB got you to satisfy her needs.

Lucky her.
Old 15-11-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After struggling I compose myself and told myself that I need to be a good wife to my husband

Days goes on, and it was Chinese New year and we went to our relatives place for visit and we gathered at my husband grandma house for dinner reunion. I saw a lot of familiar faces from my husband relatives side as they attend our wedding as well.

My husband chat with his cousins and I was sitting alone near the balcony as I don't have much things in common to talk to them, especially the elderly.

Then one of my husband uncle came to talk to me about my work as he saw me sitting alone in the balcony and not joining them. After a short chat, uncle return to the living room and left me alone.

Suddenly, I receive a call from my project manager that we have an urgent project and need myself and my partner (the one from China) Chen, to complete it.

I massage Chen to see when he is available to meet up and we decided to meet at a McDonald near his place.

I told my husband on my urgent work and he drive me back home to grab my laptop and drive off to the destination. My hubby kiss me goodbye as he is flying to Vietnam later this evening (for three to 5 weeks), I was suppose to send him off but due to work, I didn't manage to do so.

I met up with Chen and we start working on the project until the next morning, just in time to submit to our project manager to collate

When I bid Chen farewell, I saw my husband third uncle walk towards me and ask me if I want a ride (this uncle is the uncle that talk to me last evening)

I didn't think much and I agree to let me bring me home. This trip really is the began of this thrill.

Instead of driving me home, he drove me to an hotel. I was shocked that he drove us here.

Me: why are we doing here?

Uncle: relax... You are too sexy in your cheongsam, uncle cannot take it

Me: but we cannot do this.

Uncle: come on, I hear from him (my husband) that he frequently goes overseas trip, I bet he has no time for you. Also I am already eyeing you for so long ever since the wedding.

Me: no uncle, we cannot...
Old 15-11-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 16
sub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
After struggling I compose myself and told myself that I need to be a good wife to my husband

Days goes on, and it was Chinese New year and we went to our relatives place for visit and we gathered at my husband grandma house for dinner reunion. I saw a lot of familiar faces from my husband relatives side as they attend our wedding as well.

My husband chat with his cousins and I was sitting alone near the balcony as I don't have much things in common to talk to them, especially the elderly.

Then one of my husband uncle came to talk to me about my work as he saw me sitting alone in the balcony and not joining them. After a short chat, uncle return to the living room and left me alone.

Suddenly, I receive a call from my project manager that we have an urgent project and need myself and my partner (the one from China) Chen, to complete it.

I massage Chen to see when he is available to meet up and we decided to meet at a McDonald near his place.

I told my husband on my urgent work and he drive me back home to grab my laptop and drive off to the destination. My hubby kiss me goodbye as he is flying to Vietnam later this evening (for three to 5 weeks), I was suppose to send him off but due to work, I didn't manage to do so.

I met up with Chen and we start working on the project until the next morning, just in time to submit to our project manager to collate

When I bid Chen farewell, I saw my husband third uncle walk towards me and ask me if I want a ride (this uncle is the uncle that talk to me last evening)

I didn't think much and I agree to let me bring me home. This trip really is the began of this thrill.

Instead of driving me home, he drove me to an hotel. I was shocked that he drove us here.

Uncle: come on, I hear from him (my husband) that he frequently goes overseas trip, I bet he has no time for you. Also I am already eyeing you for so long ever since the wedding.

Awesome...wat happen next
Old 15-11-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
markunicornfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This sounds like it's going to be a great sharing. Keep it going, Jessi!
Old 15-11-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just go for it
Old 15-11-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11531 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

Good writing sis!
Old 15-11-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Pumpido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start sis, please continue..
Old 16-11-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sis must be so attractive until uncle cannot tahan, please continue, cheers!
Old 16-11-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

real story or wat? up by uncle
Old 16-11-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 16-11-2019, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 16-11-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1