The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KC-ed by an ML

Very heartwarming story haha
Old 17-11-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Good start. But can anyone tell me what is KC, Ml, WL.. and other short terms?
Old 17-11-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Good start. But can anyone tell me what is KC, Ml, WL.. and other short terms?
This link might help:
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=155447
Old 17-11-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

+19 points as encouragement, keep the sperm cuming
Old 18-11-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 5
Octavian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amy started her routine of massaging the back and asked if oil can be used.

They begin to small talk and questions flew. Where is she from, does she like the food in Sg, how is she adapting. John guessed she must have answered these questions a million times.

Amy: “So how did you come to know of this place?”

John was stuck in the moment and didn’t know how to answer. He wasn’t exactly sure if the place offered anything special and didn’t want to sound like a pervert.

John blurted out, “Oh, I just happen to walk past and decided to come for a massage.”

Amy looks unconvinced and continued her massage, peppering John with more questions.

John remembered the purpose why he is here and decided that telling the truth works best.

John: “I actually found your place through a website. Sorry, just now embarassed to tell you the truth and just spewed some nonsense.”

Amy; “Oh, its ok, small matter small matter.”

About 40 mins into the massage, Amy told me to flipped to the front. She is now standing at the side of the bed and she looked at me.

Amy: “You are actually quite good looking.”

John: “Ok lah, I’m tall only.”

Amy seems hesitant and went to press on my crotch.

Amy: “Here want to massage?”

Amy has the typical china girl look and she is about 1.6m tall. Her skin is very smooth and eyes are slightly big. At this moment, she is absolutely cute because of her shyness. Her eyes are slightly averted and did not maintain eye contact with John.

John sat up and held her waist. He smiled at this moment, “Wah, you so shy how to work in this line eh?”

Amy hit his arm teasingly and bit her lip, “Don’t tease me. I always very shy when I need to ask this question.”

Amy: “You want to use this or this?”
Amy gestured the universal PCC action and pointed to her mouth afterwards.

At this moment, John thought he hit the jackpot. He was expecting a HJ at best and this ML actually offered a BJ.

He pointed to his mouth.

Amy lifted her shirt to show a black bra. She unclasped her bra from behind and her C cups boobs was released from the confines of the bra. Her boobs was absolutely beautiful. Perky with small light brown nipples.

John; “Woah.”

Compared to what John experienced in Malaysia, this is definitely paradise. Didn’t have to negotiate for playing with boobs.

John began to assault her boobs by licking one nipple and caressing the other.

Amy couldn’t control herself and moaned a bit, “not too hard, sensitive.”

After John was satisfied with his assault on her boobs, Amy continued with her routine of sensual service.

She capped him and begin her blowjob. She licked the shaft and gave plenty of attention to the head.

John was enjoying the sight of a beautiful girl working on this tool. He was savouring every moment of it. Amy obviously knew what she is doing. Her head boobed up and down and John cannot feel any teeth, only her soft lips tight on his shaft.

Amy: “You never come?”

John realised that he is enjoying too much and Amy is beginning to tire. He willed himself to come and released in no time.

Amy went to clean up and told John to shower.

After the deed is done, John was wondering how much did the session cost, they did not agree on a price before hand.

He decided to offer 50 first and Amy firmly told him its 80. He quickly passed her the cash.

John is slightly embarrassed at this moment and went to put on his shoes. After putting on his shoes, he looked up and saw Amy close up.

Amy: “I don’t normally do this with guys, but you are really cute.” She proceeded to peck him on his lips.

Amy: “Come again next week ok?”

So this is what GFE means. Compared to the experience John had in Malaysia, this was way better. But of course, he paid more.

John left a happy man and thus starts his chionging journey.
Old 19-11-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

the start of everything....
Old 25-11-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokagreentea View Post
Very heartwarming story haha
Hahaha... don't like that lah... all of us have our first time. Of course some had it good, some had it bad, and there are some who will never forget it, for like they say, the first is always the best.
Old 25-11-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavian View Post

Amy: “I don’t normally do this with guys, but you are really cute.” She proceeded to peck him on his lips.

Amy: “Come again next week ok?”
Wah... the most standard and most lethal lines and move that every single one of them will use. It almost always work. Especially on the budding ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1