The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This 52 yrs old is not pretty but would you still fuck her?

Just fuck ? Creampie her lol

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 05-11-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Wit the amount of samsters fking maid and even paying maid for sex..... U don need ask these kinda questions they will all say yes lol...
Old 15-11-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
smashbrothers is Cool - loads of Potential

52 Year old, but will still SMASH
Old 17-11-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
AMEX69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays 40 and 50 year old women are different from previous years, many know how to maintain themselves. I met a 51 yr old divorcee at my condo swimming pool when we were relaxing next to it, I got drawn to her because she was in a bikini, displaying a good amount of her boobs. I found out later she's almost 2 decades older than me. We chit chat at the pool for almost half hour, she asked if I wanted a drink, so I followed her back to her unit. When we got there, I asked if anyone else is around, she said her daughters would be home in 3-4 hrs. I immediately led her to her master bedroom and we had a good fuck.
Old 17-11-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starkm7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think this for most ofthe male still ok.
Old 17-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starkm7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMEX69 View Post
Nowadays 40 and 50 year old women are different from previous years, many know how to maintain themselves. I met a 51 yr old divorcee at my condo swimming pool when we were relaxing next to it, I got drawn to her because she was in a bikini, displaying a good amount of her boobs. I found out later she's almost 2 decades older than me. We chit chat at the pool for almost half hour, she asked if I wanted a drink, so I followed her back to her unit. When we got there, I asked if anyone else is around, she said her daughters would be home in 3-4 hrs. I immediately led her to her master bedroom and we had a good fuck.
but still lot of 20 late lady don't know how to maintain, 20 late but look like 50. omg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1