The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light
Journey with my FB (or, How to not lose a FB)

sharing a story (true event) that i've gone through, from when i'm still in uni, until a few years after gradution (and as in the title, the relationship has ended).
some basic info:
i started my uni about 15 years go, and like all other noobs, missed out quite a lot of fun during that period. First year and second year went by without much action, and being a newb, i was being arrowed to join in some performance during first year, and selected as a committee for the similar orientation in the second year. it is during my second years, that things started happening, all at the same time.

there's 3 ladies that will be mention in this story:
[A] - my coursemate, the girl that eventually tried out a FB relationship with me
[H] - my coursemate, a shy, demure lady that had a crush on me after the many teasing from other coursemate
[C] - a lady from a different course, who is in a love triangle with me.

below will be the start of the series of event that happened. hope you like what you'll be reading.

so, 2 years went by, and the member of the entire course had somewhat gotten to know each other better, forming little groups that hangs out on different places.

me, being kinda the outcast of chinese in a multiracial society, had gotten close to H. i've requested for a 7-seater car from my family (being in a somewhat doing ok kinda family does helps), to be used when im studying in a different state, as the weather there can get really nasty during monsoon season. And it is this benefit of having such car that gotten me closer with H. it started as a polite gesture of fetching her (and some of her friend, also my course mate) to dinner/supper after lectures, and slowly and surely, people started to tease us.

at first, she will kinda brush it off, by telling them off and that's nothing going on between us. but after a while, her behavior started to change, she appears to be more shy whenever people tease her about having something going on with me. And as the person that i am, i go along with the flow as well. FYI, H is a malay lady, the kind that you would find in Malaysia, wearing tudung and baju kurung and all that, so you have an idea how conservative they can be.

For malays, it is an act of manners, to kiss someone on the back of their hands, to show your gratitude. As my relationship with H slowly develops, the gesture she showed when i sent her home changes, from wave good bye at the very beginning, to kissing the back of my hand, to hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. all these was done, when she sure that her friends have went far enough from the car, and wont notice what she's doing, so i'm guessing she's trying to protect her dignity at the same time. Her friend also got the hint as well, so my car went from fetching a bunch of girls (H and her group of friends), to fetching a few girls, to fetching H only.

and as there's only me and H in the car now, A LOT OF THINGS CAN BE DONE!
Old 28-10-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Re: Journey with my FB (or, How to not lose a FB)

So what have been done? 😆
Old 29-10-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wow sounds like tudung bbj coming up...
Old 11-11-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry for the slow update, haven't time to write things down, and didn't like to give short update on the story..

continue

so as we get closer in the relationship, we started spending more time alone in the car, i would still join the gang for dinner/supper, but her friends will ride in the other car, while i fetch H. one fine day, after dinner, we parted way with her friends, and i drove her to a nearby beach. i parked my car at the side of the road, and check that the beach is clear. for this area that we live at during uni time, people doesn't spend much time near the beach at night, because of the area is kinda rural, with lack of street lights, below average security of the neighborhood. but i still felt safe, because we're in the car with the doors locks.

so i parked my car, and turn off the engine (both to kill off the engine sound and head lights. and then started kissing her, on the lips. it started off as a lil short kisses, which then developed into passionate long kisses. but as we are park at the road side, i have to stop once in a while, especially when the area get lit up by passing motorcycles, to make sure that they are not heading my way, and that they are not police that will get us in to trouble (yes, this is kind of a thing in that area, Malays getting caught at public area, doing indecent things, 100% ends up in police station)

the more we engage in kissing, the more turn-on we get, and my hand started to get itchy, so i move my hands to her boobs and felt the softest boobs that i touched in my life.

To fellow bros who see Malay girls in Baju Kurung, dont be fool by them. their boobs might only be two small bumps when they wear baju kurung, but underneath that is two huge melons. this is the case for H. On day to day basis, i saw H in her baju kurung, with that two cute bumps on her chest, but i always doubted it was small, as they seems slightly larger when shes in T-shirt. this touches on her boobs makes me even more curious, as im kinda expecting a pair of nice firm boobs. So, i had to double confirm.

as i continue kissing her, my hand moved from on top of her soft boobs, to the edge of her t-shirt, and slowly pulls it up. what greets me, was deep cleavage and a pair of fair boobs, covered by a pair of white cotton bra. There wasn't any resistance from H, just that she blushed and turn shy. so i got braver and ask: boleh tengok? (can see?) and she shyly nodded...

i slowly pull her t-shirt up to her shoulder, and then move my hands to the back and unhooked her bra. Now, she is even more shy than before, and kinda don't know what to do. i slowly lifted up her bra, confirming my suspicion and exposing her big boobs. it's a pair of fair, soft 34C boobs (my guess, after many years on chionging in SG.). her nipples are not the eraser type, and it was not erected also after all the teasing, they are there, looking so welcoming to lick, with areola that are slightly larger than a 50cent coin.

seeing these turns me on so much, and i dive down to have a closer look, and couldn't stop myself and started groping her soft boobs and licking her nipples.

but my fun time was cut short when there's getting more and more passingby motorcycle, and it doesn't feel safe or enjoyable doing this. so after like 15mins or so, i told her that we better stop before getting caught. it's a shame that i have to take my hands off those nice boobs. i waited for her to get dressed back up, before i start my car and send her home....
Old 12-11-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Here’s some juice as inspiration.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 13-11-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 13-11-2019, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 13-11-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

at first, she will kinda brush it off, by telling them off and that's nothing going on between us. but after a while, her behavior started to change, she appears to be more shy whenever people tease her about having something going on with me. And as the person that i am, i go along with the flow as well. FYI, H is a malay lady, the kind that you would find in Malaysia, wearing tudung and baju kurung and all that, so you have an idea how conservative they can be.

You said H is conservative?
So she became the opposite in the car with you?
Old 13-11-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Support, support!
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 13-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
ahbeaver is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahbeaver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here for more updates
Old 14-11-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 15-11-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1