The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pete7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hot Neighbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbigo View Post
Sorry guys if you think I wayang or trying to copy someone. I was genuinely writing what I felt. End up kena zap for nothing. Nvr do anything wrong leh. Give change ah
Keep it up bros.... waiting for next episode about yr sexy neighbour......
Old 17-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
AMEX69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbigo View Post
Any bro got ever feel frustrated about having a very hot milf as neighbor but you know she's loyal so cannot do anything.

My neighbor always wears tank tops with her melons wanting to escape, fbt shorts and always giving that smile that makes you fantasize things.

But knowing she's a mother of 2, and i know she's not that kind (the kind i would want her to be lol) i feel ashamed sometimes to have these kinda thoughts.

BUT FUCK CANT RESIST WHEN SHE BENDS DOWN TO ATTEND TO HER DOG JUST OUTSIDE MY HOUSE.

Any bros got same experience?
Rome isn't built in one day. You don't expect to jump immediately to fuck, you have to cultivate the relationship first. Chit chat, talk about anything, for a few rounds and you'll get a better feeling if there's any chance.
Old 17-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Get yourself a cute dog so you can introduce your dog to her dog and play together. You can ask advice from her say you are new to dog rearing, chat her up. Where to buy pet food, see vet, etc. Go for dog-walking together. You might not get to up her, but at least can spend time hanging out with her while her jugs hanging out for you to see.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 17-11-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IceFireStorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ask if you’re allowed to pet her dog. Then ask her any, just any questions related to dogs, or specifically about her dog. It’ll be easier after few rounds of chat to ask about other stuff.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1