The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Re: [On-going story] Converting a legit Tuina Lady

That's the before fuck and after fuck effect!

Once I fuck a lady on first date, after that if I don't reply her msg or answer her call within 3 rings, she start sending nasty / abusive msg that I am hiding from her, toying her etc.....
Old 05-11-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS. camping for me juicy update from. you

can share which part of sg ....N. S. E. W. Central ?
Old 06-11-2019, 11:24 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

camping patiently for next update
Old 06-11-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more adventures.
Old 15-11-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Work is crazy but just to do a brief update

Somehow I think she’s slowly unleashing the slut in her. The past Sunday night with her was wild, she looks like she can’t wait to give me a bj as she stripped me almost immediately after we are in the room. Frenched a while then she goes on immediate to suck my lil bro. No noticeable improvement in her bj skills, but seeing how she lusted to suck me off was great. After a while, I sat up and pushed her to lie on the bed instead. Could see that she was already wet and so I just thrust straight into her. As I’m pumping her, her moans are getting out of control and she will shout out “插我”,”好爽” etc.

Pulled out and cum on the bed, she was panting heavily and so am I. I asked her is she in need and she started to behave more like her old self with the death glare. Asked her again and she finally said yes, ever since the first bj, she has been almost thinking every night of having wild sex with me and me shooting inside her.

She then shyly told me she wanted to take birth control pills so that I can cum in her from now onwards. I tried to change the topic by asking her if she’s interested to go for outdoor sex next week and after hesitating a while, she asked me if it’s safe. Told her I knew a few places that’s pretty safe and she pulled back to the same topic about me shooting inside her which I redirected to other topics again.

I’m now a bit concerned as when I dropped her off after the night together (can’t spend’s more time with her due to work), she told me again that she wants to experience how it feels when my sperms flood her pussy (我好想知道当你把精子射在我里面时,是什么感觉). It’s such a drastic change from the times when I was trying to get into her pants. But let’s see how this Sunday goes as I’m planning to buy her a dress and feet her to wear it without any panties while we look for public places to bonk
Old 16-11-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Good, still going strong with ml. Waiting for your outdoor sex
Old 16-11-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
wixacko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Good, still going strong with ml. Waiting for your outdoor sex
I'm waiting for creampie
Old 16-11-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
greatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud of

Great story bro!
Old 16-11-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dorges deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, support!!
Old 16-11-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

she has been almost thinking every night of having wild sex with me and me shooting inside her.

Don't let her wait. Go for it
Old 17-11-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NAS3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next update
Old 20-11-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 33
Lookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud of

Thank sharing your story
Old 24-11-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

It may be abit dangerous. She may want to get pregnant and marry you because she has your child. Hope its not the case as i think you may not want to marry her
Old 16-01-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Just a quick and probably final update to bring a final conclusion to this thread.

All good things must come to an end and I guess it's the same for my encounter with her as well. She's flying back this Sat and may not be coming back, at least in the near-term.

It has been a pretty nice encounter overall for me, and seeing how she transformed from a decent ML to the wild nympho (or maybe that's the way she always was, just that she kept it suppressed). Our sexual relationship becomes wilder and in a way more passionate every week, and she allows me to grope her breasts or finger her (when she's wearing skirts, once with no panties underneath) when we do spend the day going out together. She also allows me to fulfil almost all my fantasies; shooting on her face, getting her to call a friend when I'm thrusting into her and making her carry on the conversation until I cum on her breasts (man, that's a really memorable session seeing her control her moans and it got me hard quickly again so I had another round and shot on her face again, some of it getting on her HP) etc.

Did a few rounds outdoors too, with the most memorable one being in a park and when we heard people walking by, not only did she not try to stop me, but she moaned louder instead and after I cum on her butt (we are dogging then), she just use her hand to wipe it off and pulled down her skirt. As we walked past a couple, she seductively started to lick her fingers with my cum still on them. Wonder what the couple saw, hoped it also excited them enough to have a banging session soon after we walked away. At least I know I will definitely bang the lady if I'm the guy, although she has average looks, but her breasts seemed huge for her slim figure and her skin is fair, so I think I will definitely enjoying bonking her. Maybe the only "flaw" of my ML is her small breasts, but she was truly one of the most enjoyable companions I had who is willing to make sure I enjoyed myself.

Tried to pass her some money since CNY is coming and it's also an unknown if she's coming back again, but got scolded by her not to cheapen our relationship instead. Also prevented me from buying her any gifts except for a small and cheap hairclip that she wanted so that she can have something to remember our time together. Agreed not to contact each other again unless she comes to SG again (she forbids me from contacting her even if I go to China).

Thanks again to all who had supported the thread and provided suggestions during the time when I was still trying to hook up with her. All the best for the new year to all cheongster bros!
Old 16-01-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Just a quick and probably final update to bring a final conclusion to this thread.

All good things must come to an end and I guess it's the same for my encounter with her as well. She's flying back this Sat and may not be coming back, at least in the near-term.

It has been a pretty nice encounter overall for me, and seeing how she transformed from a decent ML to the wild nympho (or maybe that's the way she always was, just that she kept it suppressed). Our sexual relationship becomes wilder and in a way more passionate every week, and she allows me to grope her breasts or finger her (when she's wearing skirts, once with no panties underneath) when we do spend the day going out together. She also allows me to fulfil almost all my fantasies; shooting on her face, getting her to call a friend when I'm thrusting into her and making her carry on the conversation until I cum on her breasts (man, that's a really memorable session seeing her control her moans and it got me hard quickly again so I had another round and shot on her face again, some of it getting on her HP) etc.

Did a few rounds outdoors too, with the most memorable one being in a park and when we heard people walking by, not only did she not try to stop me, but she moaned louder instead and after I cum on her butt (we are dogging then), she just use her hand to wipe it off and pulled down her skirt. As we walked past a couple, she seductively started to lick her fingers with my cum still on them. Wonder what the couple saw, hoped it also excited them enough to have a banging session soon after we walked away. At least I know I will definitely bang the lady if I'm the guy, although she has average looks, but her breasts seemed huge for her slim figure and her skin is fair, so I think I will definitely enjoying bonking her. Maybe the only "flaw" of my ML is her small breasts, but she was truly one of the most enjoyable companions I had who is willing to make sure I enjoyed myself.

Tried to pass her some money since CNY is coming and it's also an unknown if she's coming back again, but got scolded by her not to cheapen our relationship instead. Also prevented me from buying her any gifts except for a small and cheap hairclip that she wanted so that she can have something to remember our time together. Agreed not to contact each other again unless she comes to SG again (she forbids me from contacting her even if I go to China).

Thanks again to all who had supported the thread and provided suggestions during the time when I was still trying to hook up with her. All the best for the new year to all cheongster bros!
Thank you bro for sharing your personal and intimate experience with us

Appreciate you taking time to update us and finishing up the story and concluding it, that takes effort and dedication

Hope you will cherish these beautiful memories with you for the rest of your life journey

Upped your points for my admiration of your dedication and never say die attitude, many men would have given up and moved on after 2-3 visits, but you persisted!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1