The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yamyam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L18h44 - Sabaidee

Saw a thread on 44b but no one started for 44. Heard from the friendly okt both houses got some link.. anyway my regular at 44b fully book, so decided to go to 44 try.

Their place is clean and nice . Not as nice as Sawadee 44b but still consider top two in Geylang Lorong 18. I try 38 , not very pretty but service is worth than the price, not bad for cat60. The cat bath heavenly. Most important is OKT very patient and nice and not pushy .
Old 08-06-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
HectorIP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went there last week and they were charging 90 for me and my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamyam View Post
Saw a thread on 44b but no one started for 44. Heard from the friendly okt both houses got some link.. anyway my regular at 44b fully book, so decided to go to 44 try.

Their place is clean and nice . Not as nice as Sawadee 44b but still consider top two in Geylang Lorong 18. I try 38 , not very pretty but service is worth than the price, not bad for cat60. The cat bath heavenly. Most important is OKT very patient and nice and not pushy .
Old 10-06-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h44 - Sabaidee

Quote:
Originally Posted by HectorIP View Post
Went there last week and they were charging 90 for me and my friend.
you or your fren angmoh? what is the duration quoted for 90?
Old 29-07-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 18
haoshoken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaoshoken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaoshoken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaoshoken is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile One of the Most Voluptuous Body

FR on G55 of L18H44A

Face: 7.5/10 (sultry look. drops to 7 if she opens her mouth)
Body: 9/10 (one of the best figure I have seen. Cup E (at least) boobs with eraser nips, man-made but soft and can only tell when pressed hard. Slim waist and fleshy butt that wobbles when doggie. Long smooth slender legs that goes all the way up to her clean shaven pussy. Just looking at her body is enough to make me hard.)
GFE/Service rating: 6/10 (standard SOP and CBJ only)
Damage: $60
Overall: 7/10 (if she is willing to up her playability, I am sure she will have a long queue everyday. Worth it if you are looking for one of the best body in GL.)

When following her up the stairs to her room, looking at her sexy swaying butt with slim waist, I already half-hard. Once in the room, no hugs nor kisses, just undress ourselves and go to shower. But when she reveals her hot figure, my half-hard becomes full-hard.

Washes me with SOP shower, no rubba nor BBBJ. I admire her figure through the glass bathroom when she continues washing herself. Once on the bed, she starts to open the condom. I asked for 69 but was angrily rejected. I got a shock on her over-reaction and from full-hard shrank a bit to 3/4-hard. Condom-ON and started BJ for a short while then she asked who on-top first.

Of course, I chose her on-top so that can admire her figure and play with her boobs. Sucked on her eraser nips while she was bouncing on my 2IC. After a short while, to my dismay, she stopped and changed to doggie. Banged her from behind and was quite a turn on watching her ass wobble with every collision.

After a while, I requested her to lie down next to me so that I could suck on her nips while she stroke me off. Rejected and says that it would be too tiring for her arm. So she just sat next to me while stroking my 2IC. I have to sit up a bit to reach and suck on her nips. But after a while she tries to get me to stop sucking her by moving slightly away. I was almost cumming and continued playing with her boobs. Then, finally released. After release, shower ownself and then she asked me to leave first.
Old 04-09-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
L18H44G28
Name: Mo
Her GFE is over the roof! Petite with big round eyes and very small face. Very friendly. Ice broken immediately. Good english. Basically Thai accented english with Singlish. She like to end her sentences with “ma” “Liao” “lah” “Loh” for example “you ok loh?” Or “I don’t talk to you liao”. Very school girl vibes. Nice smiles with braces. Long hair. Like to laugh. Very chatty. 25 mins go past in a flash.

Nice clean room. Bathed together.
Good catbath. CBJ but with good suction.
Pecks allowed. Very accommodating to position changes.
Even though her tummy hurted apparently from a bro with a VERY LONG tool she was still all smiles and tried her best to accommodate. Good work ethics. Peachy ass. Great for doggy. Ended off with a hug at the door. RTF: YES!

Last edited by GeylangKia69; 04-09-2023 at 03:48 PM.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: One of the Most Voluptuous Body

Quote:
Originally Posted by haoshoken View Post
FR on G55 of L18H44A

Face: 7.5/10 (sultry look. drops to 7 if she opens her mouth)
Body: 9/10 (one of the best figure I have seen. Cup E (at least) boobs with eraser nips, man-made but soft and can only tell when pressed hard. Slim waist and fleshy butt that wobbles when doggie. Long smooth slender legs that goes all the way up to her clean shaven pussy. Just looking at her body is enough to make me hard.)
GFE/Service rating: 6/10 (standard SOP and CBJ only)
Damage: $60
Overall: 7/10 (if she is willing to up her playability, I am sure she will have a long queue everyday. Worth it if you are looking for one of the best body in GL.)

When following her up the stairs to her room, looking at her sexy swaying butt with slim waist, I already half-hard. Once in the room, no hugs nor kisses, just undress ourselves and go to shower. But when she reveals her hot figure, my half-hard becomes full-hard.

Washes me with SOP shower, no rubba nor BBBJ. I admire her figure through the glass bathroom when she continues washing herself. Once on the bed, she starts to open the condom. I asked for 69 but was angrily rejected. I got a shock on her over-reaction and from full-hard shrank a bit to 3/4-hard. Condom-ON and started BJ for a short while then she asked who on-top first.

Of course, I chose her on-top so that can admire her figure and play with her boobs. Sucked on her eraser nips while she was bouncing on my 2IC. After a short while, to my dismay, she stopped and changed to doggie. Banged her from behind and was quite a turn on watching her ass wobble with every collision.

After a while, I requested her to lie down next to me so that I could suck on her nips while she stroke me off. Rejected and says that it would be too tiring for her arm. So she just sat next to me while stroking my 2IC. I have to sit up a bit to reach and suck on her nips. But after a while she tries to get me to stop sucking her by moving slightly away. I was almost cumming and continued playing with her boobs. Then, finally released. After release, shower ownself and then she asked me to leave first.
Thanks for the FR. Seems like her service is quite limited.

Could you elaborate on the part that when she opens her mouth, your rating for her drops?

TIA.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 06-09-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Took a look and the girls here generally looks great but svc questionable.haha
Old 11-09-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

GeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

G81
Name: Anne
From ChiangMai.
Decided to try a different girl this time.
Since Anne maintained good eye contacts during selection.
Should have kept to my Mo G28

Anne is pretty but Mo is prettier. Petite. Fleshy ass. All smiley throughout. But a tad too commercial feel. No pecks. Not even kisses to the lips or neck. Natural soft boobs. Can zhut. But she will wipe off immediately with tissues. It’s for hygiene but you can wash it off later when you bathe right? Don’t have to wipe off immediately after I zhut. Accommodating but after two positions changes and 15 mins of pounding she offer to HJ. *rolls eyes* not exactly the tightest of puss and she probably gave birth before judging from the flappy tummy skins. No RTM for this girl for me.

And when I walked out indeed Mo is taken off the sofa.
Well we’ll well. You get good days and ok days in GL
Old 11-09-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

L18H44G82 (or L18H44AG82)

Went to check out this place. Saw G82 and G66, both looks not bad. But G82's boobs look big, so choose her.

Looks : 8/10 in tank, 6/10 close up. Complexion is not that good and doesn't look so good when close up.
Body : 8/10 Slim
Height : About 1.7m
Boobs : 8/10 Nice cup C/D fake boobs but feels very soft, like real. Can suck and fondle
Catbath : N/A
CBJ: 6/10 Not bad, got good suction but not much pattern prefer BBBJ
FJ : 7/10 Accomodating
Kissing : No

PS : She like giggle / laugh in a funny way, which I find kind of turn off.

RTF: No sure yet.

When I finished and walking out, I saw G55. Looks not bad and with big boobs. G66 is still seating there. I want to try G55 next round.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 17-09-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Upz for more FRs.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 18-09-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Hi bros just to confirm the g55 based on the bro fr in July is still the same girl?
Old 18-09-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Hi bros just to confirm the g55 based on the bro fr in July is still the same girl?
It’s the one with braces. The current one has braces.
Old 19-09-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
It’s the one with braces. The current one has braces.
Ok thanks for the info.i saw her a few times she not smiling so can't tell if she got braces.haha but her hair is short and Abit milfy right?
Old 28-09-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

L18H44G88

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
L18H44G82 (or L18H44AG82)

Went to check out this place. Saw G82 and G66, both looks not bad. But G82's boobs look big, so choose her.

Looks : 8/10 in tank, 6/10 close up. Complexion is not that good and doesn't look so good when close up.
Height : About 1.7m
Boobs : 8/10 Nice cup C/D fake boobs but feels very soft, like real. Can suck and fondle
CBJ: 6/10 Not bad, got good suction but not much pattern prefer BBBJ
FJ : 7/10 Accomodating
Kissing : No

PS : She like giggle / laugh in a funny way, which I find kind of turn off.

RTF: No sure yet.

When I finished and walking out, I saw G55. Looks not bad and with big boobs. G66 is still seating there. I want to try G55 next round.
Wanted to try G55 but was told she is on 1 week off.

Was told got new gals, so take a look. Decided on L18H44G88. Because she seems playful type.

Looks : 8/10 Dark tone skin but looks chio to me
Height : About 1.6+m
Boobs : 9/10 Nice cup C/D REAL boobs. Can suck and fondle (YMMV).
BBBJ: 7/10 Because it is BBBJ but she seems lacking in this department (YMMV)
FJ : 7/10 Accomodating. She told me she enjoyed being banged by me. Not sure does she tells this to all customers. LOL!
Kissing : At first, only like touching of lips. When banged till shiok shiok already, did have some frenching. YMMV.

RTF: I may. But I want to try G55 first.

Waiting for G55 to start work again.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 28-09-2023, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

88 brown sugar looks hot

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1