The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2016, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

This is probably one of the hottest bbbj I'm fantasizing to get.

Watch how she deepthroats the guy and then using her hands to stimulate his balls as he's cumming.

Watc it, --> This is one helluva leg shaking cum swallowing BBBJ
Old 23-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

unfortunately, my best bbbj was given by a shemale, (I didnt know at that time) She looks totally a lady.. she had so much suction and saliva action and fingered me when she bbbj...

was the best bbbj ever in my life. even better than all the sex i had..

imagine, i just wank less than an hour ago and i blew a huge load on her face..
Old 23-05-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateHunter View Post
unfortunately, my best bbbj was given by a shemale, (I didnt know at that time) She looks totally a lady.. she had so much suction and saliva action and fingered me when she bbbj...

was the best bbbj ever in my life. even better than all the sex i had..

imagine, i just wank less than an hour ago and i blew a huge load on her face..
"HIS" you mean? LOL
Old 23-05-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

One of my bbbj fetish is when the girl goes down on you, and she allows you to HOLD HER HEAD while your dick is going in/out of her mouth

Just like this girl --> I dunno if she's giving him a blowjob or he's using her as a handjob machine
Old 23-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

At that moment, I didnt know it is a he. of cos i wont fuck him, but her bbbj is out of the ordinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
"HIS" you mean? LOL
Old 23-05-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

I love it when I find local vids

Here's a minah giving a hot bbbj.

She blows quite well, until ---> the guy CIM.. she tak boleh tahan i think went to toilet to spit it out
Old 23-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

She blows quite well, until ---> the guy CIM.. she tak boleh tahan i think went to toilet to spit it out
Nice one bro
Old 23-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

Quote:

solid gold
Old 24-05-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster

Lets watch --> A slow and Sensual one to start the day. Maybe local? I don't know
Old 24-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

Quote:
Wan lan eh 7early 8early make me horny only
Old 24-05-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 13
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Holy shit! She looks very familiar. Friend's friend whom I up before. A few years liao, I think it's her.
Old 24-05-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/iU5jx7zI/file.html
I want to post the video screenshot here but cannot leh
Anyway enjoy
Old 24-05-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

double post

Last edited by ceeko; 24-05-2016 at 05:24 PM.
Old 24-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

I've ever kena 2 at the same time at Pudu in KL

Like these 2 ---> Alternating bbbj then shooting on both their faces

Those PRCs there used to be darn hardcore, didn't even wash my dick before they gulped it down alternating strokes.

Didn't even get to fuck, just came on their faces.
Old 25-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/iU5jx7zI/file.html
I want to post the video screenshot here but cannot leh
Anyway enjoy

View --> Video here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1