The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
AMEX69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

I can't say it was the BEST bbbj I ever had but I remember it fondly because it happened in my teenage years, donkey years ago. It was at a holiday chalet, I was sleeping in a room with a few other classmates, it was like 3-4 am when a classmate named Faridah quietly woke me up. I was groggy and a bit confused why she was asking me to wake up. She spoke in a quiet tone, basically it was to tell me to keep quiet, she had made a bet with her cousin who she'd brought along for the barbeque. Her cousin lost the bet, and she had to bbbj one of the guys as the penalty. It didn't sound logical to me but I didn't resist when they pulled down my shorts and her cousin kept sucking my cock until I cum. You know how Minahs are like, her cousin continued to suck as I came, and swallowed everything. Faridah pulled back my shorts and she even whispered, you can go back to sleep! When we met in the morning at breakfast, the two girls giggled when they wished me good morning.
Old 17-11-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

That’s awesome AMEX69!

My current FB gives a decent BBbj with intermittent licking of shaft, painting & alphabet writing on / of balls and popping them in her mouth.

I sometimes enjoy it for a whole hour!!

I’ve created such a sex hungry monster that 99% of the time when we are alone in the room. She will strip herself, have a shower and then me... and even if I’m too tired to shower, she will dive right in to make me marikita.

She can achieve her Os half the time but I notice, if I give her at least 15mins of foreplay, coupled with some Yoni massage, she will cum multiple times and HARD! Eyeballs will roll back seeing whites, and mouth in an O formation.

So in accordance to bro WB teachings. Have to make her work for it... by not giving her Yoni massages every time we meet. But maybe once or twice a week. (We meet almost daily)

It’s feels like being raped by her sometimes... u know like when guys see a chiobu and mentally rape her... I’m physically being manhandled by her EVERY TIME! Lol

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 17-11-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Had an affair with a lady in her thirties. But she is mixed blood and kenna good genes jackpot. Looks like in her twenties.

Her bj is fucking divine.

She will start by licking my cock head and asking me if I want it, then slowly kissing her way down to my balls. After I told her how much I wanted it and she's satisfied with my answer she will take my entire cock into her mouth. Periodically switching between sucking my cock and jerking me as her tongue laps at my cock head.

When I'm ready to blast ropes, she will take my cock head into her warm mouth and let me cum inside. Never misses a drop. Makes clean up alot easier too.
Old 17-11-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Second story will take us back all the way to my first gf. We were both very inexperienced at that time but being young and horny, we will both get off of each other.

After my bmt pop, I was a sex crazed maniac looking to unleash weeks of lock n loaded soldiers.

Long story short, as we were getting it on, I suggested throat fucking her. The kind where she lies on the edge of the bed on her back and I pound away at her sweet lil mouth. Accidentally came in her mouth and since I was already trying to deepthroat her, she swallowed it all.

Angry at me afterwards hahaha
Old 17-11-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Not BBBJ though... was patronizing an ML. it was a two woman ops but my ML became one woman ops when the other left.

she was at the counter and i visited her one afternoon... we had many great moments in the shop before.

she said she have appointment in 20 mins and cannot entertain me. I had her give me a BJ behind the counter...

I was standing up looking outside as she sucked my sick sitting down.

i can see people walking past as she carrying on sucking... one fucking close call when one ah pei came in looking for her...... she was in shocked and froze under the counter.

i told ah pei she went to buy something... ask him to come back later...

ah pei walked out as I pushed her head into my dick again.... i was already soft bit became hard again...

not long after... I came into her mouth. she stood up giving me that look as she went to wash up....as she was in hurry, she ask me fuck off as she don't her regulars to see me loitering around.

i bought her dinner that night and bonked her in her shop again..... gave her $200 that night..

this BJ is the most vivid in my mind....like a crystal clear HD video playing in my brain.
Old 19-11-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
TimeToLay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well mine was from a "spa" at a 5 star hotel. many seasoned bros would know the name kelly???

spine tingling! nut busting! cock bursting! but no idea where she is anymore
Old 20-11-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone here have experience of bbbj from girl with tongue stud? I wonder how that feels like.
Old 20-11-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Anyone here have experience of bbbj from girl with tongue stud? I wonder how that feels like.
got ! actually my lovely wife has a pierced tongue....

honestly bro......not FUN!!!
Old 20-11-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
hawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeToLay View Post
well mine was from a "spa" at a 5 star hotel. many seasoned bros would know the name kelly???

spine tingling! nut busting! cock bursting! but no idea where she is anymore
Wa the legendary KELLY. Hahaha.
Got her once by random pick. Solid.
Old 21-11-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Really?! I thought the whole idea to have a pierced tongue was to enhance bbbj experience.
Old 21-11-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can share why "not fun"?
Do your lovely wife know about it?
Old 21-11-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quite nice if she knows how to do it properly. I went for paid ones and 2 got tongue stud. Quite nice. 1 got nipple stud
Old 21-11-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 5
thibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to behold

My best bbbj was in car with this late 20s Myr gal ( was then)

We were on our 2nd date,
We parked at one dark place in Sg carpark (open)

We sat behind on the passenger seats, kissing,fondling with aircon blasting ( rental car) and I got a power mind blowing BBBj from her and finished in her mouth, and she could suck it clean clean for me.

Our relationship did not last more than 6 months.
Yes. we had sex couple of times, the best still her bbbj and the finishing.

Although she is happily married now backin Myr,
I nvr forget that kinda of shiok feeling of her BBBJ

Dun zap me if you dun like my bbbj stories.
If u hv up me, I will return that too.
Old 21-11-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post

Can share why "not fun"?
Do your lovely wife know about it?
well all is nice and sensuous. but sometimes when the play get abit hardcore. the stud will like hit my pee pee hole area....OUCH!!!
Old 21-11-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
well bro its fantastic I got from a brwn sugar
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1