The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 11-11-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
During the run, try to spot those faint off trail track and go in there to explore. Once inside, rmb to track back your footstep in case you get lost on your way out. Once deep inside the faint track, stop and listen if you can hear any people walking or talking. If its silent Nd away from any path, time to roam her body and start from there. Rmb to be silent throughout the task and open your ears. Once hear any wood snapping or leave crushing, it means there are people nearby.

Enjoy this adventure and let us know what is the outcome. Cheers!!
u referring to those tht can be seen de.. how abt those tht "cant b seen" de? lolx
Old 11-11-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 5
cscm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycscm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did it with hub last Fri wee hours after drinking. Started off when he took off my bra upon reaching car and I gave him a bj while he's driving. Once we reached home carpark he couldn't take it anymore and stripped me.

We made out for awhile and I suggested going home to complete the deed. We alighted the car without wearing back my bra and underwear which was also removed by hub. I was in a cotton knitted spag and mini skirt. (tried uploading pic here but can't). While walking, he remove my spag strap and pulled it down revealing my boobs in public.

Took the carpark lift and instead of heading home, he brought me to the roof garden. Sat right in the middle of the garden and he stripped me completely naked by removing my spag and skirt. He then proceeded to remove his pants and I wasted no time climbing on top and cow girl him till we came together within mins. Dare not moan so loud as it was 4am. Went home and had another round during shower before we collapsed on bed.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscm View Post
Did it with hub last Fri wee hours after drinking. Started off when he took off my bra upon reaching car and I gave him a bj while he's driving. Once we reached home carpark he couldn't take it anymore and stripped me.

We made out for awhile and I suggested going home to complete the deed. We alighted the car without wearing back my bra and underwear which was also removed by hub. I was in a cotton knitted spag and mini skirt. (tried uploading pic here but can't). While walking, he remove my spag strap and pulled it down revealing my boobs in public.

Took the carpark lift and instead of heading home, he brought me to the roof garden. Sat right in the middle of the garden and he stripped me completely naked by removing my spag and skirt. He then proceeded to remove his pants and I wasted no time climbing on top and cow girl him till we came together within mins. Dare not moan so loud as it was 4am. Went home and had another round during shower before we collapsed on bed.
WoW !!...dinno sis cscm and her hubby are such an sexventurous couple ...enjoying the thrills of stripping or being stripped by each other and having sex tgt in public in the wee hours of the morning as we can see by her relating the incidents to us and describing the pleasure both of them get in so much details ! ...

thank u sis for yr FR and keep it up having sex in public and keep us posted for us to enjoy tgt with you ...but do be careful not to be literally caught with your pants or underwear down by others in public ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-11-2019, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

That time posted that went out with the running lady and have a short roaming along the green corridor, this time it happens to be both our off days on a weekend and we decided to try running the southern ridges. We were both chatting about how fast, horny and daring we were since it was our first meeting that time at the green corridor. And what really gets into our head that time that we decided to do some quick penetration in public too. Lol

So we started off running from NUH around lateasfternoon when it wasn't so hot. This time round, she was wearing fbt shorts with no tights and a sport bra with running singlet. I cant help looking at how her boobs bounce whenever I run beside her nd how smooth her thigh was wearing the fbt shorts.

Once at the fitness station at Kent Ridge Park, we decided to do some static workout at the fitness corner. She wanted to do the chinup with assistance and I gladly help her by holding onto her waist. My god does she smell so nice when I was helping her doing the chinup. I was standing in front of her holding her while admiring her boobs at the same time. She purposely let go off her hand and drop her boobs onto my face. Damn cheeky I said.

I asked her to do pushup next after the chinup while I do with her and admiring her cleavage. She noticed that i saw and she purposely squeeze her boobs making her cleavage deeper.

Next was situp and she wants me to help her to hold onto her feet. Instead of putting both her feet together for me to hold, she spread out her feet to shoulder width apart thus revealing her fbt shorts opening. My gosh, I was hoping to see what colour undies she will be wearing but inside her fbt, there was those white inner lining and I can see a bit of pussy lips revealing. My eyes pop out that she wasnt wearing undies at all. She noticed that I was staring at her bottom, she give me a head knock while she was crunching up from her situp and saying see what. I asked her that is it she never wear undies and she gave another cheeky smile saying pervert. Damn, feel like inserting my finger into her at that moment but there was others at the fitness station. How to concentrate with the workout.

After that static workout at Kent ridge, we continued our run to Mount Faber. During the run keep thinking of that revealing pussy lips in my head. There was one part of the route at Telok Blangah which was quiet and she purposely touched my erected dick while running and said wah, so fast hard ah, thinking of what. Than I told her because of her peekaboo pussy lips loh and she smiled.

On top of Telok Blangah hill, we stopped and do some stretching and surprising there was no one there on the top of the hill. She stood in front of me and did a hand lock front stretch forward which pushes her butt against my face. She apologies and smile which I know she did it purposely. She went to the parapet wall and lifted up one of her leg to do some stretch and when she saw me noticing, she inched her butt towards me and lifted her fbt shorts to reveal her pussy. I cannot tahan and went forward and she quickly put down her leg and timid away. I grance a long and see no one gave a butt slap and squeeze it. Did not do anything there as it was an open area where people can just appear from the slope. We continued our run to Mt Faber.

And this time at Mt Faber, sky was already dark and we became more daring by touching and squeezing when there was no one around. There was some small and secluded trails inside Mt Faber for those who ran there before should know it. During the run, i asked her that doesnt she afraid of friction if never wesr tights for the long run, she replied that there is no friction since it is always wet there which makes me more erected. I cant help it and during one of the secluded run, i decided to just insert one finger into her fbt shorts. It was indeed moist inside ther pussy. She moaned a bit when i inserted my finger. I took it out and smell and there was no unpleasant smell. I tasted it and it was pleasant but a bit salty due to her sweat. She hit me saying pervert again and I told her it was actually quite nice and she smiled.

We ended our run at Mt Faber and I asked her whether want to do a bit of the stunt like what we did at green corridor the last time. She asked me that it is very open here so how to do and i held her hand and walked a bit part to a place which I know hardly people may patronise at night. Once at the place and it was dark, I turned her around to smell her neck and a small kiss there. We hug and I grabbed her butt. I quickly lifted up her sports bra to suck her two boobs and she tiled her head back enjoying it. After some sucking she cant resist and squat down to pull down my tights revealing my erected dick. She hurried put inside her mouth and suck it. I told her dont do it as it may be smelly from my sweat after that long run but she keep on sucking it. As I have sensitive penis head, i brought her up to standing position and position her to a rock wall, lifted up her leg and inserted my dick into her pussy. It was a smooth entry as she was already wet. She wanted to moan but I told her to be quiet so I can hear whether is there any body approaching. She grab hold onto me and put her head to my shoulder trying to contain her sound. It was very sextisfying banging her wet pussy and pressing her body against the wall. I grabbed her butt during the banging so that my hand is the one been hurt by the rock wall there but she grabbed one of my hands to hold onto her boobs instead. As I was about to cum, I took out my dick and sprayed onto the grass instead. She hold onto my dick and stroke it to help me release more cum. She wanted to go down to lick the sperm off my dick but I stopped her instead although how much I wanted it. After flicking off my last drip of spern, we quickly dressed up properly and slowly come out of the secluded place while looking around of signs of people.

Next we went down the flight of stairs to seah imm and we cant really see as for those who went to the flight of stairs before at Mt Faber, there wasnt any light. She wanted to use her hp light to shine the path but I told her try to adjust her eyesight using the moonlight instead. And of course during that long dark pathway down to seah imm capark, of course there was some naughty touches and squeezing again which makes me erected and she was surprise that I still can erect after a few minutes of cumming. I smile and dig her pussy through her fbt shorts.

We went home after having our dinner at harboufront and I was eyeing whoever sits opposite her is staring of any upskirt of her fbt shorts or not.
Old 12-11-2019, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
OvilgyFother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ravrav, this kind of running partner where to find sia?
Old 12-11-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

me oso regular runner. how i wish to have a such wonderful running partner like you. upped you
Old 12-11-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscm View Post

👍 Great sharing of your roof garden sexventure... ❤❤ 🤞 Love it.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 12-11-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
speedyboy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
That time posted that went out with the running lady and have a short roaming along the green corridor, this time it happens to be both our off days on a weekend and we decided to try running the southern ridges. We were both chatting about how fast, horny and daring we were since it was our first meeting that time at the green corridor. And what really gets into our head that time that we decided to do some quick penetration in public too. Lol

So we started off running from NUH around lateasfternoon when it wasn't so hot. This time round, she was wearing fbt shorts with no tights and a sport bra with running singlet. I cant help looking at how her boobs bounce whenever I run beside her nd how smooth her thigh was wearing the fbt shorts.

Once at the fitness station at Kent Ridge Park, we decided to do some static workout at the fitness corner. She wanted to do the chinup with assistance and I gladly help her by holding onto her waist. My god does she smell so nice when I was helping her doing the chinup. I was standing in front of her holding her while admiring her boobs at the same time. She purposely let go off her hand and drop her boobs onto my face. Damn cheeky I said.

I asked her to do pushup next after the chinup while I do with her and admiring her cleavage. She noticed that i saw and she purposely squeeze her boobs making her cleavage deeper.

Next was situp and she wants me to help her to hold onto her feet. Instead of putting both her feet together for me to hold, she spread out her feet to shoulder width apart thus revealing her fbt shorts opening. My gosh, I was hoping to see what colour undies she will be wearing but inside her fbt, there was those white inner lining and I can see a bit of pussy lips revealing. My eyes pop out that she wasnt wearing undies at all. She noticed that I was staring at her bottom, she give me a head knock while she was crunching up from her situp and saying see what. I asked her that is it she never wear undies and she gave another cheeky smile saying pervert. Damn, feel like inserting my finger into her at that moment but there was others at the fitness station. How to concentrate with the workout.

After that static workout at Kent ridge, we continued our run to Mount Faber. During the run keep thinking of that revealing pussy lips in my head. There was one part of the route at Telok Blangah which was quiet and she purposely touched my erected dick while running and said wah, so fast hard ah, thinking of what. Than I told her because of her peekaboo pussy lips loh and she smiled.

On top of Telok Blangah hill, we stopped and do some stretching and surprising there was no one there on the top of the hill. She stood in front of me and did a hand lock front stretch forward which pushes her butt against my face. She apologies and smile which I know she did it purposely. She went to the parapet wall and lifted up one of her leg to do some stretch and when she saw me noticing, she inched her butt towards me and lifted her fbt shorts to reveal her pussy. I cannot tahan and went forward and she quickly put down her leg and timid away. I grance a long and see no one gave a butt slap and squeeze it. Did not do anything there as it was an open area where people can just appear from the slope. We continued our run to Mt Faber.

And this time at Mt Faber, sky was already dark and we became more daring by touching and squeezing when there was no one around. There was some small and secluded trails inside Mt Faber for those who ran there before should know it. During the run, i asked her that doesnt she afraid of friction if never wesr tights for the long run, she replied that there is no friction since it is always wet there which makes me more erected. I cant help it and during one of the secluded run, i decided to just insert one finger into her fbt shorts. It was indeed moist inside ther pussy. She moaned a bit when i inserted my finger. I took it out and smell and there was no unpleasant smell. I tasted it and it was pleasant but a bit salty due to her sweat. She hit me saying pervert again and I told her it was actually quite nice and she smiled.

We ended our run at Mt Faber and I asked her whether want to do a bit of the stunt like what we did at green corridor the last time. She asked me that it is very open here so how to do and i held her hand and walked a bit part to a place which I know hardly people may patronise at night. Once at the place and it was dark, I turned her around to smell her neck and a small kiss there. We hug and I grabbed her butt. I quickly lifted up her sports bra to suck her two boobs and she tiled her head back enjoying it. After some sucking she cant resist and squat down to pull down my tights revealing my erected dick. She hurried put inside her mouth and suck it. I told her dont do it as it may be smelly from my sweat after that long run but she keep on sucking it. As I have sensitive penis head, i brought her up to standing position and position her to a rock wall, lifted up her leg and inserted my dick into her pussy. It was a smooth entry as she was already wet. She wanted to moan but I told her to be quiet so I can hear whether is there any body approaching. She grab hold onto me and put her head to my shoulder trying to contain her sound. It was very sextisfying banging her wet pussy and pressing her body against the wall. I grabbed her butt during the banging so that my hand is the one been hurt by the rock wall there but she grabbed one of my hands to hold onto her boobs instead. As I was about to cum, I took out my dick and sprayed onto the grass instead. She hold onto my dick and stroke it to help me release more cum. She wanted to go down to lick the sperm off my dick but I stopped her instead although how much I wanted it. After flicking off my last drip of spern, we quickly dressed up properly and slowly come out of the secluded place while looking around of signs of people.

Next we went down the flight of stairs to seah imm and we cant really see as for those who went to the flight of stairs before at Mt Faber, there wasnt any light. She wanted to use her hp light to shine the path but I told her try to adjust her eyesight using the moonlight instead. And of course during that long dark pathway down to seah imm capark, of course there was some naughty touches and squeezing again which makes me erected and she was surprise that I still can erect after a few minutes of cumming. I smile and dig her pussy through her fbt shorts.

We went home after having our dinner at harboufront and I was eyeing whoever sits opposite her is staring of any upskirt of her fbt shorts or not.
Wondering if she is staying at carribean or reflection..
Old 12-11-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

great share bro.
Old 13-11-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:

That was a VERY SOLID SEXTISFYING WORKOUT.. !!! 🈵💯

You are the Champion.
🏆
Old 14-11-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
R3CALL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To peeping toms

At least be a little discreet if you want to watch the action.

12 Nov - 2:30AM - parked near the pond and was getting partner into action, this p-tom dress all black with matching running shoes just stood there 5 meters away UNDER THE LIGHT and watched us kissing, had her boobs out already and you just stood there. We both looked at you and you didn’t even MOVE. [Face palm]. Brother hide a bit and watch lah....
Old 14-11-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
Before u decide to judge me

1. This is a forum n everyone free to have their own views. I am only asking if any local girls here will actually lie down on grass and fuck and providing my own view of i wont do it.

2. Nah i am not rich enough to pay for their room. But again before u go on n on about how xiong their lives is.... check out lucky plaza on weekends. Ive classmates whom maid have been working for them nearly 20 yrs and we all respect her and call her auntie. But theres also those out looking for quick bucks and willingly degrade themselves. So. How xiong? 100% also very xiong, u sure? And as for bangalahs. Have u or any of ur female friends try to walk alone at night at little india to go tabao swee choon or something and kanna followed for no reasons or get offended by a random bangalah touching his crouch in front of her? Again. There r good ones like e cleaners at my work place. So again. Im only providing my own views. Not all pinoys n bangalahs fuck on grass, u so offended for what fuck?

3. "Over my dead body" is an english expression. Thank you. Im too round for them to fuck on my dead body

4. Theres always handicap toilets (clean ones) for a quickie. Or pavillons. Or.... one's hand. Our best friend.
You, are just being an elitist jerk.
Old 14-11-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3CALL View Post
To peeping toms

At least be a little discreet if you want to watch the action.

12 Nov - 2:30AM - parked near the pond and was getting partner into action, this p-tom dress all black with matching running shoes just stood there 5 meters away UNDER THE LIGHT and watched us kissing, had her boobs out already and you just stood there. We both looked at you and you didn’t even MOVE. [Face palm]. Brother hide a bit and watch lah....
maybe he is juz there to show u he is ard? thou he is dressed in black? lolx
Old 17-11-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OvilgyFother View Post
bro ravrav, this kind of running partner where to find sia?
Certainly not in sbf coz I posted here and no meetup. Mostly are looking for sugar daddy instead of workout partners.

Found her in one of the hookup apps. Didnt know she is so wild on the inside.
Old 17-11-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
me oso regular runner. how i wish to have a such wonderful running partner like you. upped you
Slowly find and engage in the conversation with them to know what is their hobby. Just happen to found out that she likes running so jio her out for a run.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1