The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nirvinia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Many outlets there, not sure yours same same as mine not.. hahaha
Good point bro, maybe different? Hahaha
Old 09-01-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any late nite massage joint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
This joint just changed name recently. Linda from this shop is really good.
not sure same same bro...if not we can share share..hehe
Old 09-01-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Brother can share contact?
Old 09-01-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro can share contact?
Old 11-01-2024, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There is a new spa opened less than 2 months ago in Geylang near Lor 32. Very nicely renovated with artistic deco for a spa unlike the rundown and dimly lit spas in this area. The shop is open 24 hr.

There are 4 MLs working in the shop currently. The one you should look for is Yoyo. She look like a bubbly syt and her voice so sweet like a young girl that will melt your heart.

Looks: 9/10 First impression, look real sweet, a bit shy, with a little flirty look. She totally has the syt vibe.

Body: 8/10 Nice slim, petite body like a supermodel. Slim pretty legs, silky smooth and creamy fair skin. Boobs are nicely shaped and perky, feels soft and nice. Not huge but just nice for my hands. Clean shaven.

Massage: 7/10 nice and sensual massage as a foreplay to the next activity.

GFE: 10/10 The GFE was through the roof! Feel like making out passionately with your first love girlfriend all over again. Very eager to please and accommodate my various requests. Good attitude and not rush for time. Totally shiok!
Please share contact bro! Thanks!
No worries bro! Found contact online!

Last edited by sgsingaboy; 11-01-2024 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Add content
Old 11-01-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2310 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Visited a very chio Linda at balastier. This 24hr joint was formerly where popular and highly rated MLs like Yoyo (now at a new joint in Geylang) and Maomao (rtc) started their work in SG.

The joint now has a new name. Anyway, Linda have been here for a couple of months already but hardly anyone talk about her. After chatting with her for a while I decided to visit her.

Looks: 8/10 Look sweet and chio from her photos. The real person is not far from photo, about 85% resemblance, look around 30 yo. She has eyes that could talk.

Body: 9/10 She has a shapely body with curves at the right places, with beautiful long flowing hair. The highlights I would say are her natural D ample assets with perky tits, feels a bit on the firm side which doesn't make them sag.

Service / GFE: 9/10 soothing whole body massage, catbath and ample use of her D assets for body massage. Oh she has a hell of a tongue which she use skillfully, shiok! 100% accommodating, very good service attitude and not rush for time.

She is a real hidden gem just being discovered.
Bro can PM CTC boh? Stay near B area

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 11-01-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
AGoodBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pls share linda ctc. tks.

Quote:
Visited a very chio Linda at balastier. This 24hr joint was formerly where popular and highly rated MLs like Yoyo (now at a new joint in Geylang) and Maomao (rtc) started their work in SG.

The joint now has a new name. Anyway, Linda have been here for a couple of months already but hardly anyone talk about her. After chatting with her for a while I decided to visit her.

Looks: 8/10 Look sweet and chio from her photos. The real person is not far from photo, about 85% resemblance, look around 30 yo. She has eyes that could talk.

Body: 9/10 She has a shapely body with curves at the right places, with beautiful long flowing hair. The highlights I would say are her natural D ample assets with perky tits, feels a bit on the firm side which doesn't make them sag.

Service / GFE: 9/10 soothing whole body massage, catbath and ample use of her D assets for body massage. Oh she has a hell of a tongue which she use skillfully, shiok! 100% accommodating, very good service attitude and not rush for time.

Old 11-01-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Take a way stroll around Syed Alwi road. Thats all i will say.
Old 12-01-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 1
riperoni69420 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterriperoni69420 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Do share the contact too! It seems this is a different Linda than the one on sglonelyguy.
Old 12-01-2024, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Can pm details please? Thank you
Old 12-01-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3662 / Power: 13
kkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond repute
Lavender .
Old 18-01-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro can share Linda ctc

Quote:

Old 18-01-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
philipphilipou is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Any late nite massage joint?

Quote:
Many of you PM me and ask who's better, who to visit first - Yoyo@Geylang or Linda@Balestier. It's hard to answer as each of them has different selling points.

Linda has more experience and skillful in providing her service. Her catbath is really good and she make ample use of her D assets. Her suction can put Dyson to shame. If you like chio looking ML with big assets with pro skills, Linda won't disappoint you.

Yoyo on the other hand has the most awesome GFE which you don't get from other MLs. I've also shared more of this in the other thread "MP along Geylang Rd". She is like your first girlfriend in puppy love, she adores you and wants to please you. With supermodel slim body, SYT look and silky smooth skin, she's the kind of girlfriend with super GFE that you secretly wish you have.

So which one you prefer? Or take both
Visited Linda on the strength of mikhailG9’s recommendation. Definitely experienced and also very attentive in her service. I’m no expert but her assets should be D and she is quite a tall lady too. Skills-wise had to ask her to let me take control otherwise I wouldn’t last.
Old 18-01-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasn00 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, can share both ctc?
Old 18-01-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lojiaklojiak1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
There is a new spa opened less than 2 months ago in Geylang near Lor 32. Very nicely renovated with artistic deco for a spa unlike the rundown and dimly lit spas in this area. The shop is open 24 hr.

There are 4 MLs working in the shop currently. The one you should look for is Yoyo. She look like a bubbly syt and her voice so sweet like a young girl that will melt your heart.

Looks: 9/10 First impression, look real sweet, a bit shy, with a little flirty look. She totally has the syt vibe.

Body: 8/10 Nice slim, petite body like a supermodel. Slim pretty legs, silky smooth and creamy fair skin. Boobs are nicely shaped and perky, feels soft and nice. Not huge but just nice for my hands. Clean shaven.

Massage: 7/10 nice and sensual massage as a foreplay to the next activity.

GFE: 10/10 The GFE was through the roof! Feel like making out passionately with your first love girlfriend all over again. Very eager to please and accommodate my various requests. Good attitude and not rush for time. Totally shiok!
Hi bro can please pm contact or shop name? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1