The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-02-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
scrub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Suprise found near redhill/TB area

can share ctc? thx
Old 27-02-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1245 / Power: 0
HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestTiger View Post
Thread : boyzillian and waxing (AMK)

Shirley : 6225 5935

What is this
Old 01-03-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckboy88 View Post
hi guys its me again. Seems like not much players in TB area, nvm i NS time is infantry, also front line. now i front line again.

Tried this spa that havent try for a long time. Basically I use to have tried most spa in this area but i think i suay, always nothing. so after that ventured elsewhere and never try any again since. Recently feeling adventurous so revisited many places and was pleasantly surprised. This time also.

Name: I always forget to ask.
Dmg: $58 + $50(outside put 50 but knn tell me only available in day time)
Face: 7.5/10. GND type, not supermodel face but its a face you dont mind waking up to everyday.
Body: 8/10. C cup and OK ass.
Massage: 8/10. Far from piano. Good strength and loosen a few knots.
Service: 8.5/10. Tease all the way throughout the massage. Good massage then tease abit, massage other spot then tease abit. Havent flip over already rock hard. You can imagine. During GQ is 3.5G, lifted up her shirt and went to town. Never go under her pants but you can try. Not a time watcher also, I think she ask GQ during 50th minute mark. Job done sensually and slowly, not like gpmg live firing.

Paiseh to bros who pm me asking for location, only respond to those who got lobang to trade la. From my FR you can tell where liao ma, why wanna spoonfeed until like that ah? Walk 10minutes can walk finish most of the Spas around TB area liao.
Pls share bro
Old 02-03-2019, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 19
juessmal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjuessmal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro thanks to share contact
Old 04-03-2019, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Went back Q*** W******* and they were swarmed by customers after I came in. Lol they panic. But anyway, asked for my usual ML, she was busy so got another and then coming to the end of the massage my usual ML came in and took over and we did the usual but this time I tired to last longer, wow this time the experience different sia. She was able to do some vibration while handling my small head. Was like wow she using vibrator? Wah do a few times and I started to get high man then the rest is history. Didn't realize she had that skill. I think next time I try last longer see what other power she got. Lol.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jakerw85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bros try spa de oriental? Near Tiong Bahru?

Last edited by jakerw85; 04-03-2019 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 05-03-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!

recently very stress because of sales target, feb was a shit month because prospecting on dec like fuck, so march need to double up. actually tried 1 joint last week but forgot put review.

how should i say this, is really serendipity. This is a joint i have many doubts and even said openly because their ML looks like fuck. End up i decided aiya, work also so shit, massage cannot get any shittier. so tried this joint.

damage: $45 + $40. (quoted 50 for HJ but said i only brought 40 lol)
looks: 5/10. not my type but not UGLY, abit too milf.
massage: 7/10. nothing to shout about
body: 7/10 Decent B cup boobs

Service: 9/10 - This is where things start to take a turn for the wild. First 25minutes massage was OK, after that got this masseuse I think after massaging some other guy, came in and chit chat with my masseuse about something (she was whispering), cant make out what they say. Talk like 2minutes then go out. at 40th minute mark then ask me GQ. i said ok.

About 3minutes into the deed i was like fuck man, this ML dont give me feels at all cus her face really not my type. then she suddenly went out to talk to this ML again for like a minute or so. Then when she came in, she came in with the other ML (my 2ic was fully exposed at the moment). I was like wtf is this shit. Then they started chatting, still whispering and my original ML was doing the deed in front of the other lady. Soon, my ML suddenly point to the other lady like say ah you see, you should pull this "gen" or vein, then will feel it. Then the other ML say paiseh ah let me try. At this point is really like shuang fei already. Both ML tugging at my 2ic. My original ML was doing the HJ and rubbing my small head while the other ML was like caressing my balls and tugging at the skin. Its totally like those JAV where the 2 ladies HJ me together. The feeling is crazy as this was the first time I encountered something like this. I exploded in like 5 minutes and the ML smile and say see, your $40 so worth.

All in all I'm very conflicted because the individual MLs really wasn't cutting it. But I keep got the urge to go back base on this experience alone, but I know I shouldn't as it only happens once in a blue moon, almost never to most people, if I dare say so. Probably wont RTM but really an unforgettable experience for me.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
recently very stress because of sales target, feb was a shit month because prospecting on dec like fuck, so march need to double up. actually tried 1 joint last week but forgot put review.

how should i say this, is really serendipity. This is a joint i have many doubts and even said openly because their ML looks like fuck. End up i decided aiya, work also so shit, massage cannot get any shittier. so tried this joint.

damage: $45 + $40. (quoted 50 for HJ but said i only brought 40 lol)
looks: 5/10. not my type but not UGLY, abit too milf.
massage: 7/10. nothing to shout about
body: 7/10 Decent B cup boobs

Service: 9/10 - This is where things start to take a turn for the wild. First 25minutes massage was OK, after that got this masseuse I think after massaging some other guy, came in and chit chat with my masseuse about something (she was whispering), cant make out what they say. Talk like 2minutes then go out. at 40th minute mark then ask me GQ. i said ok.

About 3minutes into the deed i was like fuck man, this ML dont give me feels at all cus her face really not my type. then she suddenly went out to talk to this ML again for like a minute or so. Then when she came in, she came in with the other ML (my 2ic was fully exposed at the moment). I was like wtf is this shit. Then they started chatting, still whispering and my original ML was doing the deed in front of the other lady. Soon, my ML suddenly point to the other lady like say ah you see, you should pull this "gen" or vein, then will feel it. Then the other ML say paiseh ah let me try. At this point is really like shuang fei already. Both ML tugging at my 2ic. My original ML was doing the HJ and rubbing my small head while the other ML was like caressing my balls and tugging at the skin. Its totally like those JAV where the 2 ladies HJ me together. The feeling is crazy as this was the first time I encountered something like this. I exploded in like 5 minutes and the ML smile and say see, your $40 so worth.

All in all I'm very conflicted because the individual MLs really wasn't cutting it. But I keep got the urge to go back base on this experience alone, but I know I shouldn't as it only happens once in a blue moon, almost never to most people, if I dare say so. Probably wont RTM but really an unforgettable experience for me.
no wonder you are luckyboy88....sibeh lucky
Old 06-03-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!

Went to try Xiao Han yesterday morning. I was probably her first customer but she was already in sexy dressing, well make up with black stockings. Told her not to remove her g strings and black stockings and massage me topless and she obliged. Good strength massaging me and of course a very happy ending.
Old 14-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
alancer7777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyLim View Post
Went to try Xiao Han yesterday morning. I was probably her first customer but she was already in sexy dressing, well make up with black stockings. Told her not to remove her g strings and black stockings and massage me topless and she obliged. Good strength massaging me and of course a very happy ending.
where is this bro?
Old 15-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kinabu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Suprise found near redhill/TB area

Quote:
seems like not alot of people play tiong bahru area. Pardon for not sharing the lobang to all bros who pm-ed me. usually i just post my FR and fuck off, but its really not that hard to find just by reading my FR.
Can share location bro? TIA
Old 16-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 16
ronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant future

BRo can share contact. Thanks
Old 17-03-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Share ctc pls
Old 17-03-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 10
KendaKoh is one of the Best!KendaKoh is one of the Best!KendaKoh is one of the Best!

I went to Xiao Han last evening after a long haitus. She looks more radiant; slimmer and much fairer. Still the same sexy lingerie with her black lacy bra pushing out her melons. Requested to massage me in her bra and g strings and she obliged. Good strength and of course a very happy ending with her completely in the nude. Allows 5G roaming.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tyler92 is Cool - loads of Potential

Please share your contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1