The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light
Budget 2020

In the latest budget 2020, i am glad to be a citizen in the most caring government in the world !!!!

They may be strict and ask alot of its citizens in many aspects BUT when the time comes to help its people, the Government of Singapore is Gold standard!!!!

Instead of pointing to the bad of the government maybe all of us SINGAPOREANS should take time a reflect... which other country in the entire universe is handing cash and putting measures to help its people??? NONE !

ENOUGH said. Thank you PAP and the entire parliament of Singapore government!
Old 18-02-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Budget 2020

How much you getting (includes savings) with all these enticing things ?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 18-02-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Born n bred in sgp I presume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
In the latest budget 2020, i am glad to be a citizen in the most caring government in the world !!!!

They may be strict and ask alot of its citizens in many aspects BUT when the time comes to help its people, the Government of Singapore is Gold standard!!!!

Instead of pointing to the bad of the government maybe all of us SINGAPOREANS should take time a reflect... which other country in the entire universe is handing cash and putting measures to help its people??? NONE !

Old 18-02-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 21
jasonng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasonng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hahahaha, did the Minister give you the money out of his own pockets? These are tax payers money and by giving you $xxx, you will be paying 2% more of your consumption in many many years to come... A good deal? Think again...
Old 18-02-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro,

Self praise is no praise. You have a chicken drum stick. Be prepared to return a whole chicken.

See Scandinavian model. They are one the most happy countries.

The Nordic model comprises the economic and social policies as well as typical cultural practices common to the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden).[1] This includes a comprehensive welfare state and multi-level collective bargaining,[2] with a high percentage of the workforce unionised and a large percentage of the population employed by the public sector (roughly 30% of the work force).[3] The Nordic model began to gain attention after World War II.[4][5]

The three Scandinavian countries are monarchies, while Finland and Iceland have been republics since the 20th century. Currently, the Nordic countries are described as being highly democratic and all have a unicameral form of governance and use proportional representation in their electoral systems. Although there are significant differences among the Nordic countries,[6] they all have some common traits. These include support for a universalist welfare state aimed specifically at enhancing individual autonomy and promoting social mobility; a corporatist system involving a tripartite arrangement where representatives of labour and employers negotiate wages and labour market policy mediated by the government;[7] and a commitment to private ownership (with some caveats) within a mixed economy.[8]

As of 2018, all of the Nordic countries rank highly on the inequality-adjusted HDI and the Global Peace Index. In 2019, all five of the Nordic countries ranked in the top 10 on the World Happiness Report.[9]

Quote:

Old 18-02-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I rather the Gov don't give, payback time will be many times more n u will regret receiving it.
no Wonder Singaporeans are daft.
Old 18-02-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

the farmer provides grass and water for the sheep, but in return, the sheep have to provide meat, milk, wool, skin

and when the farmer has to deal with black sheep, the solution is to bring in more sheep from other farmers so that the black sheep are outnumbered

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 18-02-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Seriously well said by you!! Can only hope our government will work towards these nordic countries for our future generations (if there are)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
bro,

Self praise is no praise. You have a chicken drum stick. Be prepared to return a whole chicken.

The Nordic model comprises the economic and social policies as well as typical cultural practices common to the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden).[1] This includes a comprehensive welfare state and multi-level collective bargaining,[2] with a high percentage of the workforce unionised and a large percentage of the population employed by the public sector (roughly 30% of the work force).[3] The Nordic model began to gain attention after World War II.[4][5]

The three Scandinavian countries are monarchies, while Finland and Iceland have been republics since the 20th century. Currently, the Nordic countries are described as being highly democratic and all have a unicameral form of governance and use proportional representation in their electoral systems. Although there are significant differences among the Nordic countries,[6] they all have some common traits. These include support for a universalist welfare state aimed specifically at enhancing individual autonomy and promoting social mobility; a corporatist system involving a tripartite arrangement where representatives of labour and employers negotiate wages and labour market policy mediated by the government;[7] and a commitment to private ownership (with some caveats) within a mixed economy.[8]

As of 2018, all of the Nordic countries rank highly on the inequality-adjusted HDI and the Global Peace Index. In 2019, all five of the Nordic countries ranked in the top 10 on the World Happiness Report.[9]
Old 18-02-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poi123 View Post
Seriously well said by you!! Can only hope our government will work towards these nordic countries for our future generations (if there are)
Only when pigs fly.

Thank you
Old 19-02-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonng View Post
Hahahaha, did the Minister give you the money out of his own pockets? These are tax payers money and by giving you $xxx, you will be paying 2% more of your consumption in many many years to come... A good deal? Think again...
Name me a country that you do not pay taxes?
Name me a country you pay same level of tax as Singapore and get cash from government?
Old 19-02-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
bro,

Bro

Do you have any idea the taxes the Nordics are paying ???
Old 19-02-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
How much you getting (includes savings) with all these enticing things ?

I am getting a valuable asset .... a Singapore passport which allows me to go to almost anywhere in the world without a visa.

I am given the privilege of receiving a good education locally which allows me to get into a prestigious university globally.

I am given the opportunity to be in a country whereby my little girl gets to go ouut without the fear of being kidnapped and raped... my boy can play safety in my compound without fear of driveby shootings.

Ask me am i grateful ? Yes i am as we have been relocated to the Western world for 5 yrs of my work and we are grateful that we belong here....in sgp.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusspuss View Post
I rather the Gov don't give, payback time will be many times more n u will regret receiving it.
no Wonder Singaporeans are daft.

Name me a place like that ???
Old 19-02-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, can you name me a country keep 20% of your income and only return you bit by bit up to 90?

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 19-02-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14343 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Name me a country that you do not pay taxes?
Name me a country you pay same level of tax as Singapore and get cash from government?
But the govt is silently banning sbf wor . How?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1