The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jazzthebomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which dating apps is the best?

Currently which apps are the fellow samster use to hook up or chat up girls to get lucky. Too long not in the dating apps scene so I am quite lost.

I only have luck 4 years ago but I am damn stupid to chicken out the last moment. Previously was using OkCupid and during the starting stage you do not need to match to chat up with someone so I was chatting with the girl which is in her early twenty and got the feel that she was into me ( not being haolian but sometimes you know when she also initiate to chat with you and text you even in the morning, you know you are in the right direction) so I took my chance and steer our chat into a more dirty direction by creating a game, 3 truth questions. So basically we ask each other question and we must answer truthfully or if don't want answer we owe each other something. So we play for a while and I start dropping some dirty question like , which satisfied you the most, finger dick or tongue. Turn out she also respond quite well to all the dirty question. So after a while manage to ask her if she wanna meet up and makan at my viod deck cause got 24 hours hawker then she on and say if it was okay to come up to my house and lepak for on that day after eating. I think to myself "hoseh score liew lorh" but one day before hand I chicken out and Mia because it was my first time having this arrangement and I don't know what to do and what to expect. (Sorry for being so anti-climax) Now that I think of it I am the dumbest idiot of letting away the chance. So now please fellow samster do share you experience on dating apps and if can recommend which apps you use.
Old 18-02-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Which dating apps is the best?

Why chicken out sia? U don't like her?
Girls say OK to meet u means they at least like u alr... After meeting you are the driver liao... Up to you to take her on a ride... Meet u is half battle won alr
Old 18-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzthebomb View Post
I only have luck 4 years ago but I am damn stupid to chicken out the last moment. Previously was using OkCupid and during the starting stage you do not need to match to chat up with someone so I was chatting with the girl which is in her early twenty and got the feel that she was into me

So basically we ask each other question and we must answer truthfully or if don't want answer we owe each other something. So we play for a while and I start dropping some dirty question like , which satisfied you the most, finger dick or tongue. Turn out she also respond quite well to all the dirty question. So after a while manage to ask her if she wanna meet up and makan at my viod deck cause got 24 hours hawker then she on and say if it was okay to come up to my house and lepak for on that day after eating. I think to myself "hoseh score liew lorh" but one day before hand I chicken out and Mia...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Why chicken out sia? U don't like her?
Girls say OK to meet u means they at least like u alr... After meeting you are the driver liao... Up to you to take her on a ride... Meet u is half battle won alr
Yes, fully agreed with this bro's answer to TS' question...why TS chicken out ?? ...girls hardly give guys online any chance to meet...it's very rare and very hard to arrange even one ...TS really wasted his once-in-a-lifetime chance as the girl seem very responsive and eager to meet him...where else to find such girls who are brave enough and take up so much courage to meet a stranger guy for the 1st time in her life and so willing to meet him in his own home some more...no other girls will ever dare to do that...TS is such a silly boy didn't grab this one lucky chance given to him by the girl......to meet only mah and maybe just to get to know each other better in person over lunch, dinner or even just some drinks in a cafe or something...nothing else right ???....so no use regretting now

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-07-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nadiasafra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sugarbook not bad so far
Advert Space Available