The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is an affair? Advice pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesWithin View Post
Actually the truth is I dont mind. Some of us wish we have a hotwife that does that. As long as she keeps me informed, and her heart still belongs to me, she can go sleep with Tom, Dick and Harry. Best if all 3 together. Share with me the FR. Come on, ask the bros here. Most of us happy only. Mai kay kay lor
Wow !...dinno TS is one of those very few husbands who approves and don't mind his wife to be a hotwife playing around and sleeping with other guys and maybe even joining in himself ...but if not wrong, it seems like TS is trying to justify to his wife, others and maybe also to himself that by petting heavily with his girl outside just short of having sex with her, he is not really having an affair with her and so need not feel guilty ?? ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 18-02-2020 at 06:18 PM.
Old 18-02-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...it seems like TS is trying to justify to his wife, others and maybe also to himself that by petting heavily with his girl outside just short of having sex with her, he is not really having an affair with her and so need not feel guilty ?? ...
Because every dictionary I checked defines an extra marital affair as a SEXUAL relationship outside marriage.

Therefore by juxtaposition, a non-sexual relationship is NOT an extramarital affair (simple english).

So I am wondering did we code our Asian values to supplant the English definition?
Old 18-02-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Maggime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

An affair is when you get caught. If never get caught, it is not.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because every dictionary I checked defines an extra marital affair as a SEXUAL relationship outside marriage.

Therefore by juxtaposition, a non-sexual relationship is NOT an extramarital affair (simple english).

So I am wondering did we code our Asian values to supplant the English definition?
No offense to u bro....if you just wanna a dictionary definition you hv already got it yourself...just simply go refer to all the different versions of the dictionary available in the market today... then no need to start a thread here and come ask bros for their advice and opinion of wat is an "affair" which they hv so kindly given to you...

Somethings are just so common sense that there is no need to refer to the dictionary for a definition or believe only in the dictionary's definition..understand where u are coming from and yr need to justify yr relationship with yr girl and not being able to see it from any other angle or from the angle of bros here which is true and real...at the moment you look like you are blinded

Even if you wanna follow the dictionary definition, ok so it is not an affair now as you like to believe...but by the way it is heading, we can see that it is leading to a sexual relationship sooner or later...just a matter of time...and do you really mean to say that hugging and kissing a woman intimately and esp fingering her most private part, her pussy is NOT sexual ??...feeling so shiok from her clit being touched and rubbed by your fingers and maybe even your tongue down her pussy below, won't it get gushing wet as all of us guys and even the gals themselves know that that will happen to their pussies when played and fingered by a guy down their bottom ??...then do you think she would be able to tahan your fingering for long and not get wet and not ask for more of your fingering since she is already feeling so high and shiok ??...being already married yourself, hv you never heard of girl's including your wife's moaning and groaning when their pussies are fingered to the stage when they themselves cannot tahan anymore and ask you to stop and start fucking them instead and bang them even harder and faster...in ordinary times, which girl in her sane or right mind would just let any tom, dick or harry finger her pussy just like tat ??...if this happens in the eyes of the law, u would be charged in court for insulting a woman's modesty...so is wat you are doing to yr girl as described above still not sexual ??...if not then wat else is sexual when you touch a woman's body for yrs and her pleasure ??

I wish you all the best bro in your relationships with girls sexual or not sexual ...with this i hv said my piece and i rest my case...i really wish you all the best brother...

Last edited by Rickey; 20-02-2020 at 09:33 PM.
Old 19-02-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

If you have to hide things from your partner, you are guilty. A short time is not an affair but rather cheating. An affair involves time and investment for a period of time with a particular someone.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Affair, cheating, adultery- when a person is in a marriage contract.
Courtship - when both person do not have marriage contract.

Action isn't important, it is the whether u r single or married that categorised it differently.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thanks for the feedback. Dont mean to argue. But have you guys gone on business entertainments where the night club girl sits on your lap to kiss you and gyrate on you. And u have to play along bec the biz associates you are entertaining are there? It is intimate. But like this also called Affair? Then how to do business???
To me this is not an affair. This is work and I should be paid OT. 😀
Old 19-02-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
Ntspannar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback. Dont mean to argue. But have you guys gone on business entertainments where the night club girl sits on your lap to kiss you and gyrate on you. And u have to play along bec the biz associates you are entertaining are there? It is intimate. But like this also called Affair? Then how to do business???
When your wife comes back to tell you I had to blow another guys dick and let him cum all over my hands and boobs and face...or else how to do business? That’s ok mate. Please send my way thx

If u want to get sucked or cum then just say so. Don’t fucking try to patronize and package it for business. Nowadays women also earn as much as your dick and need to do business
Old 19-02-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
Ntspannar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually the truth is I dont mind. Some of us wish we have a hotwife that does that. As long as she keeps me informed, and her heart still belongs to me, she can go sleep with Tom, Dick and Harry. Best if all 3 together. Share with me the FR. Come on, ask the bros here. Most of us happy only. Mai kay kay lor
Then u ma keep her inform also la of who sucked your cock and say u don’t mind others here to join in to bang her. I’m sure u won’t be short of volunteers
Old 19-02-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Curious question. If a married man frenches, hug, kisses, fingers the pussy. But never use his tool to penetrate the woman i.e no sexual intercourse no oral sex, is it still called an affair?

Disregard the emotional aspect. Woman can be FL or friend or business entertainment at a night club.

Please give your own opinion as applied to yourself. Not an impossible standard. Thanks!
Very simple....if ur wife let other men do the above to her but no sex, u angry or find that cheating? If no...then its not affair.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntspannar View Post
When your wife comes back to tell you I had to blow another guys dick and let him cum all over my hands and boobs and face...or else how to do business? That’s ok mate. Please send my way thx

If u want to get sucked or cum then just say so. Don’t fucking try to patronize and package it for business. Nowadays women also earn as much as your dick and need to do business
Oh gosh, your comment is like saying the truth hurts. In these days n time, it's like almost difficult to find a woman who never have bf, who nv blow the guy dick and let him cum all over her hands and boobs and face. But still the husband think it's OK cos it's her past r/s and they got married.
Old 20-02-2020, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !...dinno TS is one of those very few husbands who approves and don't mind his wife to be a hotwife playing around and sleeping with other guys and maybe even joining in himself ...but if not wrong, it seems like TS is trying to justify to his wife, others and maybe also to himself that by petting heavily with his girl outside just short of having sex with her, he is not really having an affair with her and so need not feel guilty ?? ...
Say only. When really happened jeslous siao.
Old 20-02-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pipeloner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesjack View Post
having an intimate relationship that your wife and Gf don’t know should be consider as an affair. And you started to tell lies to excuse yourself from your wife or gf to meet them.
Agree totally. Any mutual intimate relationship, be it sexual or emotional, considered as an affair. Then its up to you whether you want to be caught or not.

Good luck
Old 20-02-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntspannar View Post

Very well said bro.. using TS' very own line of argument ... upzz u with my +17 points later...

Old 27-02-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Affair = physically betrayed or psychological betrayed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1