The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bali, I will never forget you

Cindy: "Wait wait, it's going in smoother now"

Vivien: "No no not like that, come up I show you."

It was amazing to sort of hear 2 girls discussing about snatching my cock to ride. Honestly looking at Cindy face she seems reluctant for some reason but Vivien was determined. She got up from inside the blanket and pulled down her black panties. Cindy slowly stand up conceding defeat as I kept quiet not uttering any word in fear of spoiling the moment. They swapped positions as Vivien slowly inserted my cock into her as she closed her eyes. I had to re-position her pussy and as I touched it it was already very wet.

"You very horny huh?" I teased her

Vivien: "No la..." She started riding and boy was she so much smoother.

Vivien: "Babe you have to position properly and ride like this.... you can also do this..." She rode up and down and also back and forth a few times as Cindy looked quietly. She is so cute even when observing but I was about to cum even within the first min of Vivien riding me as she increases her speed. I pulled Cindy over to kiss and continue touching her.

Vivien: "hmmmmm so thick..." Vivien didn't moan a lot but she just kept riding and riding quickly. She also started rubbing her own gspot as I got busy with kissing Cindy. Up till now I haven't even touched Vivien as I let her do what she wants. Slowly and slowly time passed and nobody is caring about the demo. I couldn't stop licking Cindy's pink nipples and kept attacking her boobs.

"Slow down sis I got feel to cum already."

Vivien: "Ok switch?"

Cindy: "Ok"

Vivien: "No I mean change position Kenneth, I go down."

It was a bit awkward as Cindy stayed quiet but I couldn't care less. I laid Vivien down and it was time to pump her. Her nicely shaven pussy look so cute as I slowly inserted back while she quietly moan a little. I started fucking her again and was determined to make her moan loud to let Cindy hear and also for my ego boost but no matter how I pump her she closed her eyes and mouth and only moaned internally. Something was missing...

I pulled up her green shirt and she automatically took out her bra for me too. She had 20c sized areola with perky brown nipples and it was nothing special with A cup boobs. As I started fondling her boobs I noticed her nipples was extremely sensitive making her moan. I flicked her nipples quickly as I continue to pump her fast.

Vivien: "ahhhhh you are good more please..."

"Say please babe"

Vivien: "Please kenneth, fuck me harder..."

Everything was so arousing as I couldn't take it and was about to cum. I looked my right and Cindy was already sleeping -.- therefore killing my hopes of ever experiencing a threesome. Guessed I accidentally ignored her too much.

"Mouth?"

Vivien: "ahh ahhh ahh just cum..."

"Pussy?" I continue teasing her.

Vivien: "Yes just cumm please in me"

"Don't siao la"

I fucked her hard one last time as I quickly pulled out and shoot all over her face and body. I collapsed totally drenched in sweat in between them and reflected what just happened...

I hugged both of their naked waist as we covered ourselves properly and slowly slowly I drifted in my exhaustion as I fell asleep...

Not sure how long has passed but I suddenly jolted awake from my sleep and realised "Fuck i need to go back to my room asap before anyone discover and this becomes a scandal." I searched for my handphone and looked at it and it was already 8am...

I quickly got dressed up and as I looked at the 2 beautiful girls sleeping naked in the bed I noticed something on the right side single bed beside the window.

What the fuck since when did Arika come in and sleep?!.........
Old 17-02-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

now we can another new episode with Arika..keep it up bro..
Old 18-02-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
FeudIsOver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, camping for more!
Old 18-02-2020, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 18-02-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 7
coldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post

"Don't siao la"
HAHAHA BRO YOU DAM FUNNY LA.

Never CIP very good!
Old 18-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky TS, more juicy updates here, cheers!
Old 18-02-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tcssdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this thread is competing with froroll to be most exciting thread for the week
Old 18-02-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
leinlac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story, please keep going bro!
Old 19-02-2020, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 19-02-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Oh more girls got involved, camping here for more juicy updates.
Old 20-02-2020, 03:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

I looked at Arika and decided to continue sneaking out of the room quietly. I walked past the interior living room and noticed Shanice and Shuying sleeping there drunk... but most importantly naked. Wow, they must have had a fun night outside here. I couldn't bear to leave them there naked and decided to go to my room to grab spare blankets and cover them up, not before I took 2 pictures of them. While covering them up, Shanice sort of woke up so I quickly got out of the place. I was tired as hell so went back to my room to sleep.

The next day was nothing important or exciting sexually. It was plenty awkward and it continued till we went back to Singapore. I got a lot closer to Cindy and we pretty much texted everyday after we went back. At work it was very awkward with Elaine, we hardly have any eye contact. Shanice stopped talking to me as well and it has affected my work since she is my boss. The rest are pretty normal....

END OF BALI TRIP.

The next day after I got back to Singapore, I received a text from Arika. She told me she knew what I did with Cindy and Vivien and I'm a fucked up guy. I had history with Arika given that my first girlfriend is friends with her so she sort of know me for a long time without me knowing that fact. She also tried to hit on me during one of the clubbing nights when she whispered into my ears "I have been fantasizing about you since young" but I didn't reciprocate which caused part of her bitterness. I replied "Just pretend you didn't see anything and don't make our office atmosphere worse".

Arika replied: "I thought you were a gentleman but turn out you are just the same. Same fucktards as the rest" I ignored her and I wondered what did she see... I decided to find out more from the guys. The next day I purposely jioed GX, Kelvin and Eddie out for lunch and decided to discuss about that night.

"Wah Kelvin shiok ah manage to fuck Shuying this trip leh. I saw you guys at the swimming pool haha."

Kelvin: "Ya man bro those 2 nights with her was the best time ever sia."

"Huh? You fucked her 2 nights meh? WTF?"

Kelvin: "Ya la you and GX sleep so early. You guys missed out the fun."

Eddie: "Kenneth never even sleep early lor when I went back to my room he not even there"

GX: "Wa I really slept early leh, what you guys do?"

"Ya what you guys did ah like exciting sia"

Eddie: "Hahah me and kelvin had the best experience of my life sia"

In my mind I already knew Shanice and Shuying was naked so I sort of can guess maybe what happened but I still wanted to hear from the horses mouth so I tried to lure them.

"You all had threesome with Shuying ah? So shiok sia."

Eddie: "Aiya dont hide from you all la you all don't spread ah keep it a secret..."

Kelvin: "We came back from club and very high and things happen lor... I was fucking Shuying and Eddie took the chance to fuck boss who was very drunk haha.."

In my mind I was like wow wtf I really missed out but can't complain since I got what I wanted too....

"Shiok sia omg they 2 hot leh..."

Eddie: "Arika most hot I tell you bro, her tits is amazing."

WTF sia Arika also there?! No wonder she texted me that.

"You all fucked Arika also?"

Kelvin: "Hahhaha ya bro we had orgy that night damn shiok. Arika really is a slut got one period she take turn blow both of us."

Eddie: "I cummed so much into her mouth she almost choke sia hahaha"

Kelvin: "Somemore she quite sober all the way, she really slut she took our cock so well"

Cut the story short, they had orgy for at least 3 hours taking turns to fuck the girls before Arika cleaned up and went back to bathe and sleep. I can now connect all the dots but honestly hearing about Arika my heart dropped a little and got quite jealous. I decided I can't hide this and texted her back.

"You also fucked up what cheat on your bf. Fun hor get fucked by 2 guys..."

She blue ticked me but after 3 hours she replied "You had the chance but you didn't have the balls 2 years ago" "I hope you can keep it a secret"

"Then you keep mine a secret too"

Arika: "Ok promise. You want lunch tomorrow?"

"Ok"

The next day we had lunch and talked about a lot of things, from my past to her current bf. At the end of the lunch while I was driving us back to office suddenly her hands reach over and touch my cock. "You sure you never turned on my me? I don't think I'm inferior to Elaine and Cindy you know..."
Old 20-02-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 20-02-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wah really is dream colleagues
Old 20-02-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 7
coldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The Conquest has started.

Elaine - BJ, FJ but stopped
Jasmine - COF
Cindy - FJ
Vivien - COB

Arika - SOON!

Shu Ying - To be Confirmed
Yuxin - To be Confirmed
Ceci - To be Confirmed
Shanice - To be Confirmed
Old 20-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
abudah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyabudah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Amazing! One of the best stories!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1