The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bali, I will never forget you

I made my way out of the toilet as she dressed up and followed me out onto the bed. I went back to the exact position in the middle of the bed while Vivien snug onto the duvet on the right side of me. Vivien looked really tired after all the breathing problems and back faced me trying to sleep, no longer needing to hold on to my hand. I huged Cindy on the shoulder to signal that I'm back as her hands hugged my waist tightly.

"You are so cute leh Cindy." I whispered as she slowly opened her eyes with her mouth still pouting.

Cindy: "Thanks for being with me tonight, you are so nice to hug."

"Your face still very red, you know you can't drink at all you still drink haha."

Cindy: "Aiya got you to take care of me ma, I know you will be a gentleman with me Ken."

"If I drunk also how? Then you let other people anyhow touch you regret then you know."

Cindy: "Hehehe orh la." as she started to smile cheekily while looking at me. At this moment I don't know if its the alcohol influence or after seeing so many girls that I'm so horny I just fuck it and lean in to plant a kiss on her. To my surprise she closed her eyes and started kissing back. I slide down into the blanket and my hands held her waist as we continue kissing passionately. Her face is so smooth and soft as I kissed her all over and stroked her hair gently. Her hands started stroking my waist shyly as she kept frenching my mouth everytime I kissed her lips again.

Vivien turned around and saw us making out. "Walao eh you all 2 want to do don't do here leh go toilet la."

Cindy: "Hehe sorry babe he is so cute we just kiss kiss a bit la you sleep okay?"

Vivien: "Haiya I go take my earpiece and face the other side you all don't disturb me."

We took that as greenlight and continue kissing.

"Why you think I cute you never tell me earlier? I also thought you are the cutest in our team"

Cindy: "hehe really? How to tell you shy ma. You also got gf le. Your lips so softttt."

We wasted no time and continue kissing but this time my hands roamed into her kiddy pajamas to feel her tummy. Every touch was heaven to me as I took my time not to scare her and slowly moved up onto her boobs.

"Can I take out your shirt?"

Cindy: "Hmmm okay, shhh slowly don't disturb Vivien."

I lifted her shirt off and tried to unhook her biege cotton bra when her hands stopped me.

Cindy: "Don't take out my bra okay? We just make out today don't go too far."

"Okay girl."

We continue kissing but I couldn't take it and impatiently slid under neath her bra to feel her nipples. Her nipples was so so soft as my fingers twirl over it and her boobs is clearly very very small. Cindy gave out soft moans and started to uncontrollably grind her body with mine. I took it as greenlight and lifted the entire bra to reveal her nipples.
"OH MY GOD IT'S PINK." I exclaimed inside my heart as I got really excited. Although I have already seen quite a number of my colleagues naked by now I have never been as turned on as when I see this pink nipple. Her boobs is even smaller than Yuxin, barely an A cup but the nipples win everything I have seen. I have had 5 ex gfs and none is as beautiful as this lady's body.

"So nice, I love it."

Cindy: "Don't say already I shy..."

I licked and attacked it while I tried to squeeze the other side. It was a little hard to squeeze as it is quite flat and she was lying down. She reciprocated by gently touching my cock a little but you can tell she is very inexperienced and awkward.

"When is the last time you did with your bf?"

Cindy: "Huh.. I never do this with anyone before."

"What you mean, you virgin meh?" I whispered back.

Cindy: "Ya.. I always want to save for marriage but I don't know why today felt right..."

After hearing that my cock wanted to burst out of my underwear. I unhooked her bra and threw it to my right when I noticed we didn't even close the curtains and if anyone walked past they can see what we are doing since the lights are still on. Fuck it though, everyone is either drunk or asleep I thought.

I pulled her out of the blanket and within 5 mins I'm only in my underwear and she in her biege super loose panties.

"Walao eh this panties so worn already still don't throw ah?"

Cindy: "Comfy ma...."

I easily pulled it down and she is clean shaven! Even her pussy lips are pinkishly cute as I spread her legs and started to lick her.

Cindy: "Ahhhh kenneth don't do that I don't know why I'm shaking ahhh."

"Nice?"

Cindy: "Ahhhhh yes ahhhhh don't stopppp ahhh stoppp nooo don't"

I quickly licked super fast and then stopped completely.

"Stop or don't stop? Say properly?" as I smiled.

Cindy: "Continue please this feeling very good."

I alternate between licking and fingering her while rubbing her gspot constantly. Her legs was vibrating massively, I never felt any girl vibrate so fast even though I just started. She is so inexperienced and I am loving every moment of this. Even looking at her naked body feels heavenly to me. This is a girl I have admired for so long and so innocent yet she is giving her first time to me. I swear at that point of time I just wanted the time to stop and let me enjoy this forever because I know it will be the first and last time. Little did I know the best is yet to come...
Old 12-02-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Wah, bro! Your stories damn high and exciting! Upped you lah.
Hope you guys didn't cum too much

Bros who PM me saying this is the best story they have read, no this is not a story it is just a recollection. Honestly it is hard for me to recollect as everytime I update I feel so horny I need to cum again.

Things got complicated after I'm back and past few days I am trying to handle a lot of things carefully and correctly. They say don't shit on where you eat and this is really true. I can't say I regretted anything that happened though, given another chance I will do exactly everything I did this trip. I hope everything turns out fine in both my work and relationship moving forward.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster (PreD)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
I really like this story!                   

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Thanks and returned points
Old 12-02-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Thanks and returned points
up you my 16 lemons...
Old 12-02-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Hope you guys didn't cum too much

Things got complicated after I'm back and past few days I am trying to handle a lot of things carefully and correctly. They say don't shit on where you eat and this is really true. I can't say I regretted anything that happened though, given another chance I will do exactly everything I did this trip. I hope everything turns out fine in both my work and relationship moving forward.
Good Luck to you bro manure, up you for the nice experience in life..
Old 12-02-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Good Luck to you bro manure, up you for the nice experience in life..
Couldnt agree more
Old 12-02-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I pulled her out of the blanket and within 5 mins I'm only in my underwear and she in her biege super loose panties.

"Walao eh this panties so worn already still don't throw ah?"

Cindy: "Comfy ma...."

I easily pulled it down and she is clean shaven! Even her pussy lips are pinkishly cute as I spread her legs and started to lick her.

Cindy: "Ahhhh kenneth don't do that I don't know why I'm shaking ahhh."

"Nice?"

Cindy: "Ahhhhh yes ahhhhh don't stopppp ahhh stoppp nooo don't"

I quickly licked super fast and then stopped completely.

"Stop or don't stop? Say properly?" as I smiled.

Cindy: "Continue please this feeling very good."

I alternate between licking and fingering her while rubbing her gspot constantly. Her legs was vibrating massively, I never felt any girl vibrate so fast even though I just started. She is so inexperienced and I am loving every moment of this. Even looking at her naked body feels heavenly to me. This is a girl I have admired for so long and so innocent yet she is giving her first time to me. I swear at that point of time I just wanted the time to stop and let me enjoy this forever because I know it will be the first and last time. Little did I know the best is yet to come...
Omg !!...really can't believe it ...TS is such a lucky boy again to be able to strip Cindy, one of his female collics off her panties and see her bald naked pinkish pussy and play with it, fingering and licking it as he so sensually described besides having seen Vivien's one just a moment ago ...and the best part is there is still the BEST to come !!! ...anxiously wondering wat that is ???

so envy TS...he must be a yandao ...ah bor, why all his female office collics there with him during those few nites in Bali were not really shy and even allowed him to strip and see them naked w/o real resistance for the 1st time after having known and worked tgt with each other in office for a few years already as just normal decent office friends ...to hv the opportunity to see and play with their precious forbidden part below as if he is their husband ...never has this ever happened in any other office collics gathering before...this is the 1st time and it breaks ALL records and all hell breaks loose !!!

not sure how awkward those female collics of his involved will feel or behave when they all return back to office to resume working and meeting each other face-to-face again...knowing tat they had so unexpectedly by luck, seen each other naked for the 1st time during those few nites of fun there in Bali and had played with each other's sexual organs and even had sex with each other for the 1st time ....those must be the most memorable nites of sex for all of them besides TS...hope things work out well for TS now that all of them r back in SG

For me i will bookmark this sexciting thread for future reading n remembrance though i was not personally involved with them there in Bali...it is the MOST ENJOYABLE thread i hv ever read in this sex forum ..hehe...TS, pls don't keep us in suspense for too long for yr next instalment when u said "Little did I know the best is yet to come..".

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 13-02-2020 at 05:26 AM.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

Wow so far only Akira and Eddie you have not seen naked in this trip..
Old 12-02-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
boredjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish I could do the same to my female colleagues too!
Old 13-02-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

I licked her pussy and fingered till I can feel her juices flowing onto the bed. I wasn't as aggressive as I did with other girls because she is so pure and fragile, I wanted to give her a good first experience. She tried the hardest to not scream but it came to the point she was squeezing her own boobs in enjoyment. I know the time has come.

I took out my pants and positioned myself on top of her mouth, signalling her to give me a blowjob.

Cindy: "Huh, I don't know how..."

"Just lick the top part abit and try to swallow the rest in and out like this. Don't use your teeth hor will pain one must be gentle."

Cindy: "ok I try..."

She gave it a few licks and tried to put my fat cock into her mouth but honestly it is not shiok so I gave up within a minute. It was arousing enough to see such a pretty cute girl putting my cock into her mouth. I wasted no time and move down to try and penetrate her. Surprisingly she actually didn't stop me and I suppose she is really horny.

Cindy: "Ahhhh pain ahhhhh urhhhhhh ahhhhh"

"I am trying my best to be gentle babe. Ummmmmmm"

I struggled a little to put it in fully as it was too tight. Tight until my cock is actually a little discomfort. The pussy was already very wet and I spread all her juice on my cock after a few trust but it is still too tight.

"Relax babe, just close your eyes and enjoy k?"

She nodded and closed her eyes while I try to penetrate in fully again. This time it finally went in although it was still very very tight. I gave it a few forward motions to try to loosen it but it felt so good I knew if I continue like this I might cum too fast and spoil the moment. I stopped for awhile and went to kiss her all over again.

"Nice babe?"

Cindy: "Ya very..."

I continue to fuck her and found my sweet spot to fuck her as good as I can. At this point she can no longer hold her voices and started to shout uncontrollably.

Cindy: "Urhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhh................. very niceeeeeeeeeeeummmmmmmmmm"

"Just enjoy babe I love you"

Cindy: "I love you too don't stop pleaseee."

I looked towards my right and noticed some quick movements underneath the sheets. I pulled it down and saw that Vivien for this whole time has been looking at us. Her hands were in her shirt and her pants. She is fingering!

Vivien: "Fuck you don't pull the sheets stop looking at me concentrate on her."

"Haha ok you so sneaky ah fuck man look at us for so long."

Vivien: "You all make so much sound the bed keep shaking I curious ma."

"Finger like that shiok meh pull down your pants la I won't look at you"

Vivien: "Don't teach me you just concentrate."

I continue to thrust Cindy quickly with one hand holding onto her waist and another alternating between rubbing her g spots and nipples. Whenever I rub her gspot she will moan in very high pitch and I had to stop as probably the whole villa can hear. In one final pump, I went over to kiss her behind her ears while fucking her hard. It makes me concentrate more on fucking her perfectly now that we have an observer.

Cindy: "Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ah ah ah ah"

Her whole body vibrated time and time again while her legs squeeze me tight and her pussy walls contracted holding my cock even tighter. I knew she cummed.

"You are such a good fuck, I love you Cindy."

Cindy: "I love you... tooo...." as she is totally breathless and could hardly reply me. I gave it another few thrust which she cannot take it. The more she cannot take it the more I wanted to fuck her harder.

Cindy: "Noooo cannot already very nice now I keep shaking cannot ahhhh."

She finally used her hands to stop me and try to pull my cock out as I guess it was too sensitive for her. By now Vivien is in her black underwear. Her black fbt is on the floor and her green NUS shirt pulled up halfway I can almost see her bra.

"Change position? you come ride on me babe?"

Cindy: "I don't know how...."

"Come I teach you..."

I lie down and position her on top of me. We took a good 1-2mins trying to insert into her pussy again and when it was finally in, I had to give her specific instructions.

"Move up and down, like how I fuck you just now but now is vertically."

Cindy: "Ok I try ahhh"

In the first few instance of trying my cock came out 2 or 3 times because she totally don't know to do it. Unexpectedly, I heard a voice from my left.

Vivien: "Aiya get up bff, I demo for you once..."
Old 13-02-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 13-02-2020, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I licked her pussy and fingered till I can feel her juices flowing onto the bed. I wasn't as aggressive as I did with other girls because she is so pure and fragile, I wanted to give her a good first experience. She tried the hardest to not scream but it came to the point she was squeezing her own boobs in enjoyment. I know the time has come.

I took out my pants and positioned myself on top of her mouth, signalling her to give me a blowjob.

Cindy: "Huh, I don't know how..."

"Just lick the top part abit and try to swallow the rest in and out like this. Don't use your teeth hor will pain one must be gentle."

Cindy: "ok I try..."

She gave it a few licks and tried to put my fat cock into her mouth but honestly it is not shiok so I gave up within a minute. It was arousing enough to see such a pretty cute girl putting my cock into her mouth. I wasted no time and move down to try and penetrate her. Surprisingly she actually didn't stop me and I suppose she is really horny.

Cindy: "Ahhhh pain ahhhhh urhhhhhh ahhhhh"

"I am trying my best to be gentle babe. Ummmmmmm"

I struggled a little to put it in fully as it was too tight. Tight until my cock is actually a little discomfort. The pussy was already very wet and I spread all her juice on my cock after a few trust but it is still too tight.

"Relax babe, just close your eyes and enjoy k?"

She nodded and closed her eyes while I try to penetrate in fully again. This time it finally went in although it was still very very tight. I gave it a few forward motions to try to loosen it but it felt so good I knew if I continue like this I might cum too fast and spoil the moment. I stopped for awhile and went to kiss her all over again.

"Nice babe?"

Cindy: "Ya very..."

I continue to fuck her and found my sweet spot to fuck her as good as I can. At this point she can no longer hold her voices and started to shout uncontrollably.

Cindy: "Urhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhh................. very niceeeeeeeeeeeummmmmmmmmm"

"Just enjoy babe I love you"

Cindy: "I love you too don't stop pleaseee."

I looked towards my right and noticed some quick movements underneath the sheets. I pulled it down and saw that Vivien for this whole time has been looking at us. Her hands were in her shirt and her pants. She is fingering!

Vivien: "Fuck you don't pull the sheets stop looking at me concentrate on her."

"Haha ok you so sneaky ah fuck man look at us for so long."

Vivien: "You all make so much sound the bed keep shaking I curious ma."

"Finger like that shiok meh pull down your pants la I won't look at you"

Vivien: "Don't teach me you just concentrate."

I continue to thrust Cindy quickly with one hand holding onto her waist and another alternating between rubbing her g spots and nipples. Whenever I rub her gspot she will moan in very high pitch and I had to stop as probably the whole villa can hear. In one final pump, I went over to kiss her behind her ears while fucking her hard. It makes me concentrate more on fucking her perfectly now that we have an observer.

Cindy: "Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ah ah ah ah"

Her whole body vibrated time and time again while her legs squeeze me tight and her pussy walls contracted holding my cock even tighter. I knew she cummed.

"You are such a good fuck, I love you Cindy."

Cindy: "I love you... tooo...." as she is totally breathless and could hardly reply me. I gave it another few thrust which she cannot take it. The more she cannot take it the more I wanted to fuck her harder.

Cindy: "Noooo cannot already very nice now I keep shaking cannot ahhhh."

She finally used her hands to stop me and try to pull my cock out as I guess it was too sensitive for her. By now Vivien is in her black underwear. Her black fbt is on the floor and her green NUS shirt pulled up halfway I can almost see her bra.

"Change position? you come ride on me babe?"

Cindy: "I don't know how...."

"Come I teach you..."

I lie down and position her on top of me. We took a good 1-2mins trying to insert into her pussy again and when it was finally in, I had to give her specific instructions.

"Move up and down, like how I fuck you just now but now is vertically."

Cindy: "Ok I try ahhh"

In the first few instance of trying my cock came out 2 or 3 times because she totally don't know to do it. Unexpectedly, I heard a voice from my left.

Vivien: "Aiya get up bff, I demo for you once..."
Awesomely 3some. U are so fortunate!! We shall look forward to your next updates.
Old 13-02-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome, here’s 12. More updates, please
Old 13-02-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Never in my lifetime that I encounter virgins whose pussy are fully shaven.....

😏 But then again let's keep up the fantasy... 😋
Old 13-02-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1