The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Wife Bestie. Go or no go

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
THERE, you have the biggest smokescreen to make the approach on the BFF ... ask her out on the pretext that you need her help
During the meet, then you play confused ... before divulging your concerns that you found out your wife is contacting the previous fling

One possibility: you get into the BFF’s pants, while playing the poor vulnerable Mr Good Guy who needs a shoulder to cry on ... once there, it’s all up to you how to proceed sexually

Another possibility: BFF knows & shares all of your wife’s CCAs ... either ways, a win-win for you

God Luck!!
Good tips. I like your avatar. Inspired me to change mine.
Old 18-02-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife Bestie. Go or no go

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
Why not. As long both parties dono can alrdy. I caught my wife cheating before we got married. I forgive and married her but I never forget. From then on I chiong evey week. Ktv and ML. I do feel what I am doing now today is partly due to her.

Recently we had a big fight and I found she was contacting him. Who knows maybe she is already eating iutside.
Yes, of course, if both parties in the marital relationship, husband and wife don't know they r eating outside...things will surely to be fine for both of them in their daily family living activities ...kudos to TS for forgiving his wife for her pre-marital cheating and indiscretions but sad to say that he caught her still in contact with the guy again today and hence the big fight as he revealed...which could mean most prolly she is eating out with the guy once again after marriage...TS shd ask himself why ??..is it he is not treating his wife well enough to meet her wants and needs so she won't find the need or urge to eat outside again ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-02-2020, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gamerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Why not. As long both parties dono can alrdy. I caught my wife cheating before we got married. I forgive and married her but I never forget. From then on I chiong evey week. Ktv and ML. I do feel what I am doing now today is partly due to her.

Recently we had a big fight and I found she was contacting him. Who knows maybe she is already eating iutside.
Wow like that ur relationship with ur wife quite toxic hor? If you don’t have any children, why not just part ways and enjoy singlehood?
Old 19-02-2020, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gamerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
THERE, you have the biggest smokescreen to make the approach on the BFF ... ask her out on the pretext that you need her help
During the meet, then you play confused ... before divulging your concerns that you found out your wife is contacting the previous fling

One possibility: you get into the BFF’s pants, while playing the poor vulnerable Mr Good Guy who needs a shoulder to cry on ... once there, it’s all up to you how to proceed sexually

Another possibility: BFF knows & shares all of your wife’s CCAs ... either ways, a win-win for you

God Luck!!
Fwah bro! 高招 sia! Hidden agenda gao gao.
Old 20-02-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

To add, tell the BFF you are considering to also eat outside to get even. Just ain't sure who to eat. The BFF might avail herself.
Old 20-02-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Good tips. I like your avatar. Inspired me to change mine.
My gut feel is don’t shit too close where you eat. Any time things goes south, it’s harder to distance yourself since both of them know each other. Unless you clean cut with wife then by all means go with the BFF. Good luck!
Old 20-02-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyboy View Post
My gut feel is don’t shit too close where you eat. Any time things goes south, it’s harder to distance yourself since both of them know each other. Unless you clean cut with wife then by all means go with the BFF. Good luck!
TS doesn't sound like he's looking for a serious relationship with the BFF, more the thrill and lust. Hence, the clean cut part may or may not apply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1