The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife Bestie. Go or no go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Love very much the way you say this to ladies who r wives bro ...tats why there r today many notti wives out there playing with other guys behind their husband's back...hehe...really hope they don't get caught by their hubbies cos tat might prolly mean the end of their marriages
Its their rights to have Fun...
they know their husband once awhile will stray away but in the end , they come back home ..
So they too..sure need to stray away bit for just pure n safe fun...but still go back home..
love is love, fun is fun..
Who say there can be no sex when there is no love..of cos can happen..
I just would love to Fuck Fan Bing Bing and Zhang Zhiling but i wouldnt want to spend my life with them in daily basis..

I'M CIM KING
Old 31-01-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Wife Bestie. Go or no go

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
they know their husband once awhile will stray away but in the end , they come back home ..
So they too..sure need to stray away bit for just pure n safe fun...but still go back home..
I just would love to Fuck Fan Bing Bing and Zhang Zhiling but i wouldnt want to spend my life with them in daily basis..

Haha bro Lin Zhiling and Zhang Zhiling are VERY DIFFERENT.
Old 31-01-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, no bro...dun mean it that way...of cos commercially, a guy can just fuck or hv sex with any FL or WL w/o loving her ..just pay, fuck and go as we all say...even in these commercial cases there r some who initially starts by having fun but end up marrying each other when love finds its way to them.. when they find they enjoy having sex with each other after a period of time ..so love and fun are not separate, they do mix

but for these notti wives who stray away from their husbands it is different cos husband not bothering abt their sexual need or refuse to satisfy their sexual urges ..so they hv to go out and find other men who r more willing to please them and make them enjoy sexually and satisfy their sexual urge n needs for them...so after straying initially for some pure and safe fun, they find themselves get hooked or addicted to it and they keep keenly contacting and looking forward to meet their lovers regularly for sex time and time again and at every opportunity...so this shows there must some feelings of love involved when having fun...not just simply love is love and fun is fun.. unlike commercial sex where u just fuck and go n there is no love feelings at all...so here again it shows love and fun do mix...

yes, you are right, most will go back to their own homes and husbands at the end of the day but still constantly thinking of their lovers outside in their minds esp when they are called or required to be fucked by their husbands...there are some who are not like you bro, can fuck Fan Bing Bing and Zhang Zhiling and still wanna go home and not spend yr life with them...given the chance these notti wifeys would like to spend as much time as they can with their lovers even marrying them if they possibly can since they enjoy sex with them so much...forgetting abt their own homes and leaving their care to other family members...so it's not just having pure fun alone but also hv some feelings of love attached to it as evidence by their keep wanting to meet regularly with their lovers or as and when they have available time...which can be at any time of the day or at any day of the week when their husbands are not around or are away at work or play..

I m sure we won't want to hv sex or fun with anyone we hv no feelings for or chemistry of love with unless we are engaging in commercial sex...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 02-02-2020 at 07:27 AM.
Old 31-01-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

Lets see... if i ask her out alone for a drink wo my wife and she agrees, also means shes up to smth ya?
Old 31-01-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Alsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Its their rights to have Fun
Very well said bro
Old 31-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
Lets see... if i ask her out alone for a drink wo my wife and she agrees, also means shes up to smth ya?
She'll probably agree and tell your wife?
Old 31-01-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
choku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnagiSushi View Post
That is a good question
I also think so too
Old 31-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
BiffTannen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by choku View Post
I also think so too
You are probably right
Old 31-01-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
looks like it

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-02-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
driver6699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
looks like it
but will be good luck if she tell your wife
Old 01-02-2020, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Must lure her to jio you for smth without your wife. Anything you wife don't like?

Say running or some food she don't eat?
Old 01-02-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Must lure her to jio you for smth without your wife. Anything you wife don't like?

Say running or some food she don't eat?
Good idea. In fact a few years ago, before I got married, I met with her for coffee once just the 2 of us.. Will keep this posted if this fantasy becomes a reality..
Old 01-02-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
S3x4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many opinions, hoping to hear more soon
Old 01-02-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
McCannOppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good idea. In fact a few years ago, before I got married, I met with her for coffee once just the 2 of us.. Will keep this posted if this fantasy becomes a reality..
And please include all the juicy details
Old 01-02-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Southwinds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Haha bro Lin Zhiling and Zhang Zhiling are VERY DIFFERENT.
Never mind lah, as long as same sexy body type also can
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1