The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wife Bestie. Go or no go

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Dear ah wei, u cld be attractive to ur wife friend because u are married. Ladies find married men desirable. However, always remember tat at the attraction stage, when u fart she will find u cute, but towards the end stage, even ur burp is very offensive to her.

Dun be clouded by ur small head...just continue to fuck ur wif n picture her bestie face as u fucking her
Ladies find married men desirable.... how true...

She got past 2 flings, both married man. Maybe she is really testing waters.

If got opportunity, who wouldn't think with small head.
Old 29-01-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Do you have your wife’s consensus?
Old 29-01-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
Ladies find married men desirable.... how true...

She got past 2 flings, both married man. Maybe she is really testing waters.

If got opportunity, who wouldn't think with small head.
Wow....then she is dangerous n spells trouble. Stay away from such cunts...even got opportunity...ur small head shld be at least smart enuf to know that there will not be any pussies to dig if he screws this up... Meaning ur wife pussy included as well
Old 29-01-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Online247 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

No U-turn once you make the wrong decision.
Old 29-01-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is she prettier than your wife? If no, forget it
Old 29-01-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomArt View Post
If you can convince your wife into 3p, you will be the luckiest man on earth. If not, it is better for you to continue fuck you wife while thinking her BFF to add to your fantasy. She is single nothing to lose, but for you if you kana caught, that the end of your family and marriage. Don't shit at the place you eat. Don't think your wife won't sense it especially your desire started to grow, your eyes on her BFF will tell everything.
If I were you, I will never suggest to my gf or wife a 3P with her BFF. Even when she first suggests that, you also have to be extra careful if she really meant it or just wanted to test you. Unless your gf/wife is super confident and horny, otherwise, she will never suggests that. Live your dream while watching those AV about 3P or find the FL who can tarma.
Old 29-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
Is she prettier than your wife? If no, forget it
please use your big head to think, if your were the wife, would you find a more gorgeous bestie of yours for your hubby to do a 3some?
Also, when a wifey is open to 3some with her bestie, she might one day also requests a 3P with your best bro.
Old 30-01-2020, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Hijack this thread

Me married but also looking for married ladies for fwb. No such luck yet on apps.

Any other way?
Old 30-01-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

its not always the fault of the guy leh...
its the girl themselves who sometimes find that married guy and other people's husband are more charming to them.
ladies out there..own it up..its true yah..

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-01-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
BoomArt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If I were you, I will never suggest to my gf or wife a 3P with her BFF. Even when she first suggests that, you also have to be extra careful if she really meant it or just wanted to test you. Unless your gf/wife is super confident and horny, otherwise, she will never suggests that. Live your dream while watching those AV about 3P or find the FL who can tarma.
Haha. Of cos like what you said, TS wife must be horny and daring type. If not forget it. Live in fantasy better
Old 30-01-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomArt View Post
Haha. Of cos like what you said, TS wife must be horny and daring type. If not forget it. Live in fantasy better
Of course, tat goes w/o saying.. if u can't turn it into REALITY then continue to live in fantasy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-01-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Of course, tat goes w/o saying.. if u can't turn it into REALITY then continue to live in fantasy
Life can be simple or complicated. If TS is so fascinated about the bestie, perhaps just try to find a FL that resembles her, pay, wham, bang then thank you madam!
Old 31-01-2020, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

There is a saying bro... don't eat where you shit. Continue to fantasize over her but that's all. That's what I would do.

Last edited by peregrene; 31-01-2020 at 07:07 AM. Reason: editing post
Old 31-01-2020, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
UnagiSushi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
Do you have your wife’s consensus?
That is a good question
Old 31-01-2020, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
its not always the fault of the guy leh...
its the girl themselves who sometimes find that married guy and other people's husband are more charming to them.
ladies out there..own it up..its true yah..
Love very much the way you say this to ladies who r wives bro ...tats why there r today many notti wives out there playing with other guys behind their husband's back...hehe...really hope they don't get caught by their hubbies cos tat might prolly mean the end of their marriages

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1