The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Dalsan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: If I am invisible

Support good story and camping for next update
Old 11-02-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

TS please come back to continue your story
we are waiting le
Old 11-02-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MouParkPlane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story, please keep going TS!
Old 13-02-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 34

Inside Studio B, private detective Takeshi meet the lovely Nozomi Aso. Takeshi was super excited!

*The entire conversation in this episode between both of them were in Japanese. But it will directly translate into english for easy reading*

Nozomi: Hi Sir, my name is Nozomi Aso. I'm a professional Japanese AV actress. Nice to meet you.

Takeshi: Hi Nozomi, I'm Takeshi. Hmm I actually watch some of your movies and masturbated myself many times...

Nozomi: Thanks for supporting my films and I hope you like them. And you are actually very handsome...more handsome than fellow AV actors...I'm little shy now because I like you...hehe

Takeshi: Of course I'm better than those AV actors! I'm a very famous detective..even Yakuza also engaged my services...

Nozomi: You are so macho and capable...I can't wait to have sex with you...

Nozomi invited Takeshi to take a seat and she kneeled in front of him to continue chatting. Nozomi started to caress Takeshi's groin area.

Nozomi held Takeshi's palms and whispered to him that she liked him.

Nozomi took the initiative to french kiss Takeshi and soon they were engaged in fierce tongue battle.

Takeshi: I want to see your nude body...

Nozomi: Ok sir...but I'm shy...

Nozomi slowly removed her clothing piece by piece. She used her hands to cover her boobs.

After strong encouragement from Takeshi, Nozomi finally felt comfortable to show her naked body. She got the perfect figure which every man dream.

Takeshi went over to touch all over her body. Nozomi asked Takeshi to be patient and returned to his seat. She kneeled down again to provide BBBJ for Takeshi.

Her facial expression was too sexy for Takeshi and he started to play with her pussy too.

Takeshi: You are driving me crazy with all the foreplay...I want to fuck now...urgently...please..

Nozomi turned her butt towards Takeshi's long erected dick. Takeshi finally got to fuck her wet pussy...he bumped hard and furious...

Takeshi fuck Nozomi in doggy style for 10 minutes..Nozomi got up and lay on the sofa..Takeshi quickly followed up to fuck her in missionary style...

Nozomi: Argh...Argh...don't stop...don't stop fucking me..

Takeshi: This is the best fuck ever...I want to fire now...where you want me to shoot...argh...

Nozomi: My mouth...I want to taste your hot sperms...please...

Takeshi reached his climax and pulled out his dick from Nozomi's wet pussy and cum on her slutty face. Nozomi got her wish and she swallowed all of Takeshi's hot sperms...

Takeshi hugged Nozomi for 20 minutes...And he started to feel horny again...

Takeshi: I wish for 2nd round battle...please...

Nozomi: Ok, let try something different. Let move to the bathtub.

Nozomi filled the bathtub with warm Rose fragrance water and invited Takeshi to dip inside. Nozomi changed into a sexy bikini and joined him in the tub.

Nozomi felt hungry and began to eat Takeshi's erect dick again...

Next Nozomi staffed Takeshi's dick between her big boobs...Takeshi was fucking her boobs...it was so awesome...

They got out of the tub and proceed to the mat. Nozomi applied soap all over her body...

Nozomi: You want boobs massage?

Takeshi: Of course I will like your boobs to touch all over my body...hehe

Nozomi began to use her boobs to rub all over Takeshi's body..

Nozomi provided another round of BBBJ for Takeshi...

Takeshi couldn't controlled anymore...He demanded Nozomi to ride on him...Nozomi tried her best to ride as fast as she could...She was super tired after 10 minutes

Nozomi felt weak and dropped on the ground. Takeshi would not let her off so easily...He quickly banged her in doggy style...

Nozomi screamed loudly and Takeshi used all her remaining strength to bang her hard...finally he felt the urge to release again and cum on her butt...

Takeshi fell in love with Nozomi and hope time will freeze so that he could enjoyed this moment with her forever..

Stay tune for action in studio C...
Old 18-02-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 35

Concurrently, Ash entered Studio C and he met sweetie Sana Anju. She was in Japanese student uniform which was one of Ash's favorite Japanese AV's theme!

Sana: こんにちは、私の名前はサナ・アンジュです。 はじめまして

Ash: Hi my name is Ash...Sorry I can't understand Japanese...can you speak English?

Sana: Yes...speak little English...First role play....student...come into classroom...

Sana held Ash's arm and guided him to the classroom theme area.

Sana: Role play...you are teacher...I'm student...

Sana proceed to sit at one of the student desk. Ash re-enter the classroom and Sana immediately stand to greet him.

Sana: おはようございます先生!(Good morning Teacher!)

Ash: Good morning student! Hmm there is a flute on the table...I guess we are having music lesson now...

Sana: Yes Sensei...I play flute now...

Sana went forward to the teacher's table to grab the flute and start playing with it. Ash put one arm across her shoulder and pretend to guide her...Ash then use the other hand to touch her smooth lap...

Sana looked shy and continued to play her flute...Ash glided his hand up to her cute mini skirt...

Ash: Kawaii...your skirt...Sensei like it...

Ash slowly lifted up her mini skirt to expose her cartoon design panties...

Sana: いいえ、先生なし...やめてくださ (No No Teacher...please stop)

Ash ignored her and touched her panties....then he caressed her pussy...next he stuffed his nose at his panties to sniff her pussy...

Sana was shy and used her hands to cover her face...Ash became more daring and pulled out her panties...he lifted Sana to lay on the table...Sana extended her legs wide open and pass the flute to Ash...Ash was confused on what to do with the flute....Sana hinted him to poke inside her pussy...

Ash: No no...I'm not into this...Poke this flute inside will be painful for your pussy...

Sana assured she will be ok and insisted Ash to execute it. Ash gently used the flute to caress around her pussy area...then slowly poke inside...

Sana looked innocently at Ash and moaned softly...Ash began to poke it deeply inside and her pussy became wetter and wetter...Ash used the flute to masterbate her pussy...then he pulled out the flute...a mini fountain of water splashed out from her pussy...yes she squirted...

Ash was very horny now and he grabbed Sana over to french kiss her...Sana pretended to resist initially but later forced to engage in passionate tongue fight with Ash...

Ash unbuttoned her uniform shirt and played with her beautiful melons...He took his time to lick all over her body and sucked her big nei nei...

Ash removed all his clothings...then he grabbed Sana's head towards his dick...then he staffed his dick inside her sexy mouth for deep throat BBBJ...

he slowly took his time to enjoy the BBBJ session before he released his hand from her head...Sana could finally catch some breather...Sana pretended to escape but of course allowed Ash to capture her back...

Ash: You have condom?

Sana shaked her head and asked Ash to continue with the role play...Ash then proceed to penetrate his erected dick into her wet pussy in doggy style...Sana moaned and pretended to scream for help...Ash continued to bang her for 5 minutes in doggy style before they switched position to reverse cowgirl style....

Sana turned super wet...her pussy juices dripped downwards on Ash's body...Ash want to switch position again...to his favorite missionary style...he carried Sana onto the floor and lay on top of her for missionary style...By this time Sana already cum multiple times and her pussy was super wet....Ash finally couldn't control further and fired inside her pussy... it was satisfying to watch his sperm flow down Sana's pussy...

Ash: Thanks Sana....I had a great time...

Sana: Rest now....later second role play...hehe

Ash couldn't believed his good fortune that there was a second round...They took a quick shower...and afterwards Sana began to prepare for 2nd role play setting.

Sana: Hey Ash....ready for second role play?

Ash: Yes...I'm coming now..

Ash walked towards the second setting...Sana was tied by rope and was kneeling down...

Sana: Second role play is torture...

Ash: Hmm Torture is not my style...I'm always gentle towards ladies...alright...let try...

There was a TV and it was playing her Japanese AV movie in torture theme. Sana asked Ash to follow the movie and re-act everything....It was something new for Ash and it seem fun..

In the movie, the Japanese actor was verbally abusing her and used his hand to stuff inside her mouth...Ash followed the same...

Ash began to lick her face, neck, armpits, boobs, belly, ass hole, pussy, legs and her toes...Sana was basically his sex toy...

Next he forced Sana to suck his dick...Ash was more gentle compared to the Japanese actor in the AV movie...

The next scene was aggressive deep throat BBBJ...Ash followed the same as per movie...Ash was torturing Sana...She was running out of breath...

Next Ash tied her up on a hood from the ceiling...And he used a whip to smack her ass...Sana cried in pain...Next Ash lifted one of her leg and began to bang her in standing position...Sana continued crying...

Ash then bang her in multiple positions while Sana was still tied by the rope on the ceiling...poor girl...

Finally Ash untied her and Sana promised not to escape...Ash kicked her gently on the floor and continued to bang her doggy style...Sana stopped crying and began to enjoy herself now...She started to moan sexily and cum a few times..

Next Ash flipped her over and fuck her missionary style...he bang her fast and deep...Sana fully enjoyed herself and rolled her eyes several times...She moaned loudly and grabbed her own head...she was shivering all over her body...Ash knew Sana was going to cum again and he decided to cum together...both of them moaned and released their natural liquid from their private parts...

It was not the end yet....Ash followed the movie scene and used his fingers to dig her pussy....All the liquid (combination of Sana's pussy juices and Ash's sperms) was splashing out....Sana was screaming in ecstacy...And she squirted for one last time!

It was an awesome ending to the torture role play!

Ash thanks Sana for the wonderful times. He washed and dressed up to meet Antony and Takeshi outside the studio. Ash was eager to share his FR with his buddies and want to hear their FR too...

If you have the choice to choose, which studio you will enter?
Studio A - Sora Aoi
Studio B - Nozomi Aso
Studio C - Sana Anju

Stay tune for next episode...
Old 18-02-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Well written bro
Camping for next update
Old 20-02-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Episode 36

Ash, Anthony and Takeshi truly enjoyed the special AV sessions arranged by boss Kurata that day. Takeshi gradually became buddies with Anthony and Ash as they spent most time together in their Japan stay. Happy moments eventually came to the end as Anthony's long vacation end soon. Ash decided to return Singapore together with Anthony. Ash missed Singapore after almost 2 months away in US + Japan.

Ash and Anthony arranged farewell drinks session with Boss Kurata to thank for the great hospitality. They had their farewell drink session at one of Yazuka's restaurant the night before they intended to fly back Singapore.

Anthony: Another toast to Boss Kurata. You are really a good host. Truly appreciated.

Ash: I also toast to Boss Kurata. We promise to play host to you when you visit Singapore in future!

Kurata: Young men...It's my pleasure to make friends with both of you...I'm afraid I won't be able to travel out of Japan so easily as many countries black listed me as Yazuka background.

Ash: Such a pity Sir, we promise to visit you in Japan again!

Kurata: Ash I'm sorry that you will not able to return Singapore tomorrow. Anthony will travel back alone. You owe me a favor and I will exercise now.

Ash whispered to Anthony: Wa Lao...I just know Yazuka won't just let us enjoy so much without any return...I wonder what kind of dangerous things will this scheming fox ask me to do...And you returning to Singapore tmr...I'm alone...Siao liao...

Anthony whispered: Sorry bro, my leaves fully used up and I need to report to work once I return Singapore. You feel free to contact me for any matter. I will be just a phone call away.

Kurata: Ash you follow me behind to another room...I will tell you the details on the mission...

Ash followed Kurata inside another room for 30 minutes of discussion. Ash looked very worried after he came out of the room to join back Anthony.

Anthony: Ash...is everything ok?

Ash: Sorry...I promise Boss Kurata to keep a secret...but it is a highly dangerous mission...I hope I can make it back to Singapore to la kopi with you...

Anthony fled back to Singapore the next day. Ash prepared to travel out of Japan too....for his secret mission for Boss Kurata...The next destination is Taipei!

Ash travelled alone to Taipei on the same day where Antony travelled back to Singapore. Ash secretly linked up with Boss Kurata's man in Taipei for further instruction on the secret mission. Ash was handed a big bag...There was a gun and ammunition...and also a samurai sword...

What kind of dangerous mission that Boss Kurata assigned to Ash?

Stay tune for next episode...
Old 20-02-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GarbageNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, hoping for more updates
Old 20-02-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

TS story getting excited
pls update soon
Old 20-02-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
wuhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story. Hope to read more. Thanks.
Old 20-02-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Chile1962 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next update to this nice story TS
Old 20-02-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoido View Post
Well written bro
Camping for next update
Up u bro. 😊
Old 21-02-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Episode 37

Ash had no appetite the whole day as he knew what Kurata want him to execute that night. Ash was informed to meet 9pm at a big logistic factory at the outskirts of Taipei city. He need to stay invisible mode at all time as per instruction from Kurata. He also brought along the bag that contained gun and samurai sword. Ash reached the area early at 8pm and it was heavily guarded by Taiwanese gangsters.

Ash overheard the conversation of two Taiwanese gangsters.

Gangster A: 今晚我们三联帮调动了这么多兄弟,一早我们就守护在这里...你知道是为了什么吗?

Gangster B: 听说是日本山口組的灵魂人物Kurata来台湾和我们三联帮老大Jack哥谈生意...

Gangster A: 日本山口组是日本最大的黑帮构造...也是亚洲最大的黑帮...我得好好的看这位传奇人物!

Gangster B: 我们的老大Jack哥也是个传奇人物...他把台湾三大帮派 (竹联帮, 四海帮,天道盟)合成三联帮!

Since Ash got nothing much to do at the moment, he just sat and listen to those gangster's conversation. He found out that tonight is the annual meet up between the Yamaguchi-gumi (山口组) and Three Union Gang (三联帮). Both organizations had many collaborations and partnerships all over the world.

Yamaguchi-gumi are the largest Yazuka in Japan and are among the world's wealthiest gangsters, bringing in billions of dollars a year from extortion, gambling, the sex industry, arms trafficking, drug trafficking, real estate and construction kickbackschemes. They are also involved in stock market manipulation and Internet pornography. Their number 1 man is quite old and semi retired, hence the main man that ran the business is their 2nd in command who is Boss Kurata. It was widely known that Kurata will eventually crown the no. 1 command role sooner or later. Kurata was well supported by his right hand man Miura who was the up and raising star of the organization.

Kurata

Miura

Three Union Gang was the largest gang organization in Taiwan. They are known to simply call themselves "businessmen", but in reality, are also involved in organized killings and drug trafficking. It participates in many illegal activities like security services, debt collection, loan sharking, gambling dens, hostess clubs, restaurants, and small businesses. It is known internationally for drug smuggling, human trafficking, and silencing journalists as far away as Northern California. The gang gained global notoriety when it became directly involved in politics. The union does not view themselves as criminals, but instead they view themselves as patriots. Their big boss(大哥) is Jack. The second in command is Hsien (賢哥).

Suddenly ten cars drove in...the Yazuka finally arrived! Many men in smart black suit got off the cars and stand neatly in 2 lines. Some of the Yazuka's members scanned the surroundings and gave the green light for Boss Kurata to get out of the car. All of the Yakuza members bowed when Kurata and Miura walked past them. What an impressive scene...just like in movie...

Three Union Gang's 2IC Hsien quickly welcomed Kurata and Miura...Hsien invited them inside to the grand meeting room.

Ash quickly walked beside Kurata and whispered to his ear to report his attendance. Ash was instructed to secretly follow Kurata closely in invisible mode at all time.

Jack was outside the grand meeting to welcome Kurata. As part of the standard procedure, they will check each other to ensure no one bring weapon inside the meeting room. Muira was tasked to check the Taiwanese side and Hsien was tasked to check the Japanese side. Each side only allowed to bring 3 person into the meeting room.

Yazuka: Kurata + Miura + Miura's man
三联帮: Jack + Hsien + Hsien's man

Of course Ash also managed to sneak inside the meeting room in invisible mode.

Jack: Kurata哥,好久不见!你仍然还是一样强壮!

Kurata: Jack你也一样! 我们年纪也老了,现在是年轻人的时代了。听说Hsien非常能干!

Jack: 别夸赞Hsien, 年轻人会自以为很了不起。我觉得Miura才是明日之星!

Suddenly Hsien took out a gun from his pocket and pointed at Kurata! And Miura also quickly responded by pointed his gun at Jack! It was strange why Miura and Hsien could sneak weapon inside the meeting room because they supposed to check opposite side.

Jack: Hsien你搞什么鬼?快把抢放下!

This time Hsien's man pointed gun at his own boss Jack! Miura's man also pointed gun at Kurata! What was the hell going on???

Kurata: 哈哈...Jack...这还不明显吗?这两为年轻人合作...想坐我们的位!

Hsien: 我和Miura已经计划很久了...今晚就是千载难逢的机会...你们两个老头已经做这个位好久了...是 因该轮到我们了!

Jack: 去你妈的! Hsien我一向对你就像自己儿子。没想到你会这样!

Kurata: 其实我们早知道你们两个最近在和泰国的毒王"八面坲"合作。偷用帮会的钱..然后私吞所有的钱...本想给 你们机会,没想到你们竟然出手比我还快...

Miura: ご指導ありがとうございます。 私はあなたの家族の世話をします。 あなたは今安心して死ぬことができます!(thanks for your all the guidance. I will take care of your family. You can die in peace now!)

BANG! BANG!

Kurata and Jack were safe. Who were shot then? It was Ash who shot Miura's man and Hsien's man!

Miura: くそ! 見えない男がここにいる!(Shit! Invisible man is here!)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Miura and Hsien fell down the ground! Ash shot them on their legs and kicked their weapons away.

Kurata: 私はあなたにチャンスを与えたかったが、あなたはそれに値しない!(Miura i wanted to give you chance but you don't deserve it!)

Miura: そんなにしゃべらないで あなたが敢えてなら私を殺します!(don't talk so much. kill me if you dare!)

Kurata nodded his head. Ash took out the samurai sword and held tightly on the handle...Ash took one deep breath and beheaded Miura! Ash's hand was still trembling after the deed was done...

Hsien: 老大,我知错了...放我一条生路...

Jack: 阿賢...关眼睛...别怕...你很快就不痛了...

Kurata nodded his head to give green light for Ash. Ash walked towards Hsien...lifted his samurai sword high in the air...and slashed downward...he beheaded Hsien!

Ash couldn't believed what he did tonight...he quickly threw the samurai sword away...

Actually Kurata and Jack already got tip off of Miura and Hsien's evil plot. Kurata then planned this counter attack perfectly with the help of Ash's invisible power.

Stay tune for next episode....
Old 21-02-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ComeToOffice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very enjoyable story bro, please continue …
Old 23-02-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

Episode 38

Ash was still in the state of shock after beheaded Miura and Hsien.

Jack: Kurata 山口组竟然有这样的人才。可以让我见这位英雄的如山真面目吗?

Kurata: Ash你可以现身了。 Ash不是山口组的人,他是我新加坡的好朋友!

Ash turned visible and greeted both gang leaders politely.

Jack: 原来是一位年轻人,你也算是我的救命恩人。从今天起,你就是我的好兄弟! 三联帮的VIP! 你在台湾没人敢动你一根汗毛!

Ash couldn't believed he became good friends with the leaders of Asia's largest gangs.

Jack: 我还要和Kurata谈一点事情。Ash今晚我会吩咐我的人好好的招待你。明天我亲自来招待你 !

Boss Jack ordered his men to treat Ash as VVIP and played host to him tonight. Ash bid good bye to Kurata and Jack...Ash just want to leave the crime scene asap...

Ash told Jack's men that he just want to return hotel to bathe cleanly as he was covered with blood. The fishy smell of the blood made him really uncomfortable. They understand Ash's needs and quickly arranged a better activity for him.

They provided him with new clothings and drove him to W Hotel Taipei and there was a super Taiwanese chio bu waiting for him. She is one of the hottest supermodel in Taiwan now. Her name is ZH and she drove a cool pink color Audi sports car.

ZH: Ash哥,你好。我是ZH。我已经知道你的需求了,今晚就让我好好的服侍你。我现在带你去W Hotel的总统套房。

Jack's men handed Ash over to ZH. ZH held's Ash's arm and Ash can feel the power of her huge tits...She escorted Ash into the president suite.

ZH: Ash哥,你怎么闷闷不乐呢? 你不喜欢我服侍你吗?

Ash: 我刚才做了很可怕的事...我的手现在还在抖...你真的知道我的需要?

ZH: 我当然知道呀,你需要好好的冲凉。其它的事情我不需要知道。女人还是简单点比较好...我只好好的服侍你就 对了...

Ash: 我觉得你一点也不简单...比很多人更聪明..

ZH: 你的手怎么在斗? 而且还很冰...我把你双手放在我的胸口...保卫一点...

ZH placed Ash's cold hands at her huge warm tits. It was amazing...Ash began to forget about the beheaded incident and felt more comfortable...

ZH: 这就对了...开心点啦...我现在帮你洗澡...洗你的全身上下...我们去大浴缸....

Both of them stripped naked and went inside the huge bathtub. Ash just lay there and relax...he don't even need to lift a single finger for bathing as ZH washed his whole body sparking clean...

ZH: 现在我已经把你洗得干干净净了...任务完成...我可以回家了吗?

Ash: hmm就这样结束了吗?

ZH: 除了洗澡,你好像也没有说要其它服务呀...问你最后一次,你想我怎样服务你呢?

Ash: 我...我...我要和你做爱...

ZH: 我听不清楚呀...你可以大声说出来吗?

Ash spoke loudly: 我要和你做爱!!

ZH: 只是做爱而已吗?

Ash spoke loudly: 我...我还要口交, 69,你亲我全身,我亲你全身, 舌吻!!!

ZH: 就开炮一次就够了吗? 两次? 三次?

Ash spoke loudly: 怎么够?我要五次! 内射!!!

Ash spoke too loud and fast...he was running out of breath...

ZH: 哈哈。大声说出来是不是更舒服了呢? 我喜欢你这么好色! 五次就五次! 来吧....我们抹干身体,去睡床做爱...

They quickly dried themselves and moved to the king size bed. Ash jumped onto ZH like a hungry wolf to French kiss her. Ash then licked her ear, neck and sucked her nipples! Ash squeezed her melons and she moaned softly...ZH automatically opened her legs wide and invited Ash to lick her pussy.

ZH: Ash哥,真看不出你这么厉害舔鲍鱼呀...

Ash: 现在轮到你服务我了!

ZH began to cat bathe Ash from top to bottom...her hand began to caress Ash's erected dick...

ZH: Ash哥, 你的小弟弟好硬呀...要不要更舒服一点...

ZH teased Ash by licking around his groin area...

Ash: 快...快帮我口交...

ZH giggled and started to lick Ash's balls...then she proceeded to suck his dick...she alternately provide gentle sucking and deep throat BBBJ...

Next ZH sat on top of Ash's dick and slowly placed his dick inside her wet pussy...she was fucking in cow girl style...Ash just lay there and relax...he temporarily allowed ZH to take control...

ZH: 你太轻松了...轮到你攻了...

ZH kneeled down and faced her ass towards Ash...It was time for Ash to take control and bang her hard...Ash began to bang her in doggy style slowly and deeply...

ZH: Ash哥,你没吃晚餐吗?怎么插得这么温柔啊...

Ash increased his banging from gear 1 to maximum gear...Loud piak piak sound surrounded the whole room...ZH's ass turned little red after the fierce banging...

ZH: Ash哥,我刚才说错了...结果被你插得我全身都软了...你好厉害呀...

Ash changed position and fuck ZH in missionary style...he continued to bang her fast and furious to punish her...ZH was moaning on top of her voices...

Ash: 我要射出来了...你想我射哪里?快说...

ZH: 当然射进我妹妹...我要...我要...快射...

Taiwanese girl really knew how to turn on guy...Ash couldn't tahan anymore and cum his first load inside ZH's pussy...

ZH: 你好厉害呀...这只是第一次...还有4次...嘻嘻

That night Ash really kept his promise and bang ZH total of 5 times... Ash had a great night with ZH and he almost forgot about the beheaded incident...

Boss Jack will meet Ash the next day. Will there be more fun or danger for Ash in Taipei?

Stay tune...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1