The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1427 - (Ex L10H19) Beautiful Hse

What Do Men Want?

Gal : Ying Ying
Demeanor : Friendly, even with my limited mandarin we had an engaging conversation
Highlights : Very fair, tall and slim, A+ to early B boobies, Nicely shaped clean shaved pussy with landing strip. Looked like a friendly banker you’d see at raffles place. Infact that’s what drew me to her.
GPS - From Shenzen, wears number 6

She seems to be trained in massage. Gave me an elaborate and relaxing massage at the start followed by a catbath.
The BJ was CBJ, not really my thing. I was horny and that helped along with the 003 and her technique, which was good.

Gave her bare pussy a solid licking and poked my tongue down her honey hole. Enjoyed her in 69 position also. Must have stimulated her sufficiently to get her juices flowing. She puts ky/gel on her pussy at the start even before any fucking action happens. If I want to suck ky/some other edible gel I can buy a tube of lube at guardian Got to tell these gals not do this. How can we savour the flower of their youth and womenhood with this chemical concoction masking their nectar. Haiz...

Fucked her in missionary, dragged her to the edge of the bed and enjoyed thrusting in folded chair position. Ended with doggy Where I could enjoy the view of her slender and fair back.

If she would French, ditch the excessive lube and the cbj, she can make it on the panel. She gives the vibe of a woman who is aware of the power of her feminity and knows what men need to to feel good. It felt like a fuck with the wife of my dreams - a woman who accommodates her man in bed knowing that this results in accommodation elsewhere.

I may try her again taking advantage of the full range of vitamin M options this house seems to allow ( $80,100,150 for 30, 45 and 60 min respectively).

Got to keep my Russian/ang moh addiction at bay. Need my spermies drained and not my wallet. I wonder what the next two houses on this lorong offer.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 19-01-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Geylangunited88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
What Do Men Want?

Gal : Ying Ying
Demeanor : Friendly, even with my limited mandarin we had an engaging conversation
Highlights : Very fair, tall and slim, A+ to early B boobies, Nicely shaped clean shaved pussy with landing strip. Looked like a friendly banker you’d see at raffles place. Infact that’s what drew me to her.
GPS - From Shenzen, wears number 6

She seems to be trained in massage. Gave me an elaborate and relaxing massage at the start followed by a catbath.
The BJ was CBJ, not really my thing. I was horny and that helped along with the 003 and her technique, which was good.

Gave her bare pussy a solid licking and poked my tongue down her honey hole. Enjoyed her in 69 position also. Must have stimulated her sufficiently to get her juices flowing. She puts ky/gel on her pussy at the start even before any fucking action happens. If I want to suck ky/some other edible gel I can buy a tube of lube at guardian Got to tell these gals not do this. How can we savour the flower of their youth and womenhood with this chemical concoction masking their nectar. Haiz...

Fucked her in missionary, dragged her to the edge of the bed and enjoyed thrusting in folded chair position. Ended with doggy Where I could enjoy the view of her slender and fair back.

If she would French, ditch the excessive lube and the cbj, she can make it on the panel. She gives the vibe of a woman who is aware of the power of her feminity and knows what men need to to feel good. It felt like a fuck with the wife of my dreams - a woman who accommodates her man in bed knowing that this results in accommodation elsewhere.

I may try her again taking advantage of the full range of vitamin M options this house seems to allow ( $80,100,150 for 30, 45 and 60 min respectively).

Got to keep my Russian/ang moh addiction at bay. Need my spermies drained and not my wallet. I wonder what the next two houses on this lorong offer.
Thanks for this nice and straightforward FR unlike one D fellow. His FR always very confusing to me. Cat 60/80 has their own gem which I also enjoy.
Old 19-01-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangunited88 View Post
Thanks for this nice and straightforward FR unlike one D fellow. His FR always very confusing to me. Cat 60/80 has their own gem which I also enjoy.
You’re welcome bro Geylanunited88. Different fr writing techniques by different folks. Sometimes I am also guilty of being long winded.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 19-01-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Geylangunited88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks bro. I appreciate genuine FR as most often time I am guided by them.
Old 20-01-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing. ...
Old 23-01-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happygoluckynow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been some time since i last visited 1427...decided to RTF my sweet sweet G8...
Service is still there, GFE with lots of hugging and petting. BBBJ was done with her kneeling on the floor like Jap AV. FJ was intense as she took the pounding well. Her looks of intense ecstasy really made me very excited sia...not a time watcher but i felt time was really not enough when i am fucking with her...somehow she managed to make me hard throughout the hour and fuck till the last minute is up. It was an exhausting hour...with jelly legs after...hahaha...few in geylang has that effect on me...maybe feier of 1608 in the past was able to...
Old 05-02-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qikodude View Post
To be honest, no. but when she wears the lingerie is all good plus her pretty face and sluttish demeanor makes the whole session worth every penny. Don't have high expectations, she is very fun to have sex with, with DFK, CIM, AR, BBBJ, massage.
I saw a lot of post saying she is pretty but do you have a picture of her face? I am not convenient to walk around too much. Thanks so much in advance.
Old 06-02-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
qikodude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddylove View Post
I saw a lot of post saying she is pretty but do you have a picture of her face? I am not convenient to walk around too much. Thanks so much in advance.
Ask bro Mjboobs, I don't have.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
MJBoobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Heehee.. Wechat her, say she cannot show face so only this. 95% accurate.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJBoobs View Post
Heehee.. Wechat her, say she cannot show face so only this. 95% accurate.
Oooh La La!.. No wonder everybody say she is damn hot. I must make my trip there already.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 20
GLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tried the new G9 few days back. Apparently not new, been here since Sept last year.
Smallish boobs, a little sagging, traces of stretch mark.
Shower was SOP, CBJ, no kissing..
Although she seemed to enjoy it during FJ.
Not sure if it was because it was the first time with me, I felt it could have been better.
Maybe will rtf one time to see what happens as I feel there is some potential in her.
Anyone has tried G9 and have better experience?
Tks

And to the one who zapped me.. I really don't know how I pissed you off..
Old 10-02-2020, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oooh La La!.. No wonder everybody say she is damn hot. I must make my trip there already.
Finally I went to see no.18 and truly she was such a goddess (like the picture). Her ability to please, caress and turns me on using her lips and tongue was really driving me crazy. She make love like we are sweethearts, very intimate and deep. Asked her to lick my ass, she licks passionately. Overall the whole sexssion feels personal like a private mistress. Will RTF more.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

GLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thank you to whoever upped my points...

Just curious... Do you visit GL less now because of the coronavirus?

The houses are starting to take temperature for all customers. The girls are required to take temperature twice a day too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhs1969shb View Post
Tried the new G9 few days back. Apparently not new, been here since Sept last year.
Smallish boobs, a little sagging, traces of stretch mark.
Shower was SOP, CBJ, no kissing..
Although she seemed to enjoy it during FJ.
Not sure if it was because it was the first time with me, I felt it could have been better.
Maybe will rtf one time to see what happens as I feel there is some potential in her.
Anyone has tried G9 and have better experience?
Tks

And to the one who zapped me.. I really don't know how I pissed you off..
Old 12-02-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
MJBoobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhs1969shb View Post
Thank you to whoever upped my points...

Just curious... Do you visit GL less now because of the coronavirus?

The houses are starting to take temperature for all customers. The girls are required to take temperature twice a day too.
Initially yes but now no, because I feel the virus is not as contagious as the common flu, if it is, we would have thousands of people infected by now, 50 people(approx) /5.6mil people in Singapore infected is a very small small figure (0.00000892857), this is less worrisome, just don't go anywhere where there's a queue or crowd. To me going to GL is less scary than taking the crowded train or queuing at the supermarkets or visit the clinics etc...

Thus, I always go to Hot G18 for comfort and entertainment. She turns me very on, I enjoy every sensational moments with her from beginning like passionate secret lovers all the way to the end, I fell all things are all worth it at the end of it.

Fear yes, panic no. It is more safe to go GL than most places now.

Do have a peace of mind going to GL, at least GL is not crowded, the number of people going to GL is so little, thus the chances are very slim.

Last edited by MJBoobs; 12-02-2020 at 06:41 AM.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Well said.
I think the owners of the houses are more cautious.cant imagine the loss in income if the house was quarantined.

Having said that, the girl told me that business has been affected since the virus started.

So let's do our part to help them... Hahhah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJBoobs View Post
Initially yes but now no, because I feel the virus is not as contagious as the common flu, if it is, we would have thousands of people infected by now, 50 people(approx) /5.6mil people in Singapore infected is a very small small figure (0.00000892857), this is less worrisome, just don't go anywhere where there's a queue or crowd. To me going to GL is less scary than taking the crowded train or queuing at the supermarkets or visit the clinics etc...

Thus, I always go to Hot G18 for comfort and entertainment. She turns me very on, I enjoy every sensational moments with her from beginning like passionate secret lovers all the way to the end, I fell all things are all worth it at the end of it.

Fear yes, panic no. It is more safe to go GL than most places now.

Do have a peace of mind going to GL, at least GL is not crowded, the number of people going to GL is so little, thus the chances are very slim.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1