The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjluver View Post
Ignore these ppl lah! I saw G18's face I beh ta han liao, eyes big big, nose sharp sharp, chin sharp sharp also, best thing is she not dao, I not handsome but she still seduce me, sensual sensual look at me then touch me with her body like blue film like that steam..
Affected a little but life must go on. G18 makes me very happy, just like all the unhappiness all gone. Heaven!
Old 09-01-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbbjluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1427 - (Ex L10H19) Beautiful Hse

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckMeBaby3 View Post
Affected a little but life must go on. G18 makes me very happy, just like all the unhappiness all gone. Heaven!
Bro you sounded like a wounded bat who needs cat woman's bosom She is my comfort woman too. I love to buried my face into her bosom and rub my face in it then suck/lick her tits. I also especially like her wet BBBJ and ball licking until I almost CIM but I must bang her one so I stopped her. She is a good meat to bang, I bang her hard and her moan turns me on and I bang her harder. Very good workout. Come home muscle cramps
Old 10-01-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G18 breasts see liao will steam or not?
Old 10-01-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
qikodude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
G18 breasts see liao will steam or not?
To be honest, no. but when she wears the lingerie is all good plus her pretty face and sluttish demeanor makes the whole session worth every penny. Don't have high expectations, she is very fun to have sex with, with DFK, CIM, AR, BBBJ, massage.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AnacondaM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Out of curiosity decided to check out G18, she was wearing a very short dress with her pink panty exposed and boobs that are spilling out. Agree she is really beautiful with big eyes and sweet smiles that makes me pick her without second thoughts.

After signing her name she hold my arm to take me to her room (very clean and romantic), feel like a secret love affair as though she's been waiting to have sex with me.

She was all over me, undressing me, I was rock solid hard below as I run my hands all over her smooth fair skin. We locked lips, it was the best wet kiss in the world. Always teasing me, licking me all over on the bed, this girl is really fun and sexciting!

AR was tingling, soft slippery wet tongue, seeing her licking my ass in the mirror was really incredible!

Good BBBJ and ball licking follows by 69. Again can see her ass in the ceiling mirror, her pussy taste good, moaning and reaction to my licking was sextisfying.

She was cow girling me hard, playing with my nipple then I doggy her, hearing her scream was out of the world, follows with missionary which we tongue fight really hard.

This girl scores a solid 8.5/10 in my opinion. She is the sweet demure kind, plus point, she is good looking and high GFE.

Will definitely RTF.

Last edited by AnacondaM; 12-01-2020 at 02:56 AM.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnacondaM View Post
Out of curiosity decided to check out G18, she was wearing a very short dress with her pink panty exposed and boobs that are spilling out. Agree she is really beautiful with big eyes and sweet smiles that makes me pick her without second thoughts.

After signing her name she hold my arm to take me to her room (very clean and romantic), feel like a secret love affair as though she's been waiting to have sex with me.

She was all over me, undressing me, I was rock solid hard below as I run my hands all over her smooth fair skin. We locked lips, it was the best wet kiss in the world. Always teasing me, licking me all over on the bed, this girl is really fun and sexciting!

AR was tingling, soft slippery wet tongue, seeing her licking my ass in the mirror was really incredible!

Good BBBJ and ball licking follows by 69. Again can see her ass in the ceiling mirror, her pussy taste good, moaning and reaction to my licking was sextisfying.

She was cow girling me hard, playing with my nipple then I doggy her, hearing her scream was out of the world, follows with missionary which we tongue fight really hard.

This girl scores a solid 8.5/10 in my opinion. She is the sweet demure kind, plus point, she is good looking and high GFE.

Will definitely RTF.
Try out a new playground I must. Thanks for the well written FR, motivates me it does.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 13-01-2020, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AnacondaM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Try out a new playground I must. Thanks for the well written FR, motivates me it does.
May the fox be with you, haha!

One's man meet is another man's poison. However I vouch for her good looks and personal service, and all the licking and kissing.
Old 13-01-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 22
dogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant future

yeah man, G18 service attitude hard to find these days
Old 13-01-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah G18 so hot. Can't wait to let her suck my cock!
Old 13-01-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

wonder if some awesome bros can take a back view of her arse shape for reference?... previous 2 photos can see much..
Old 15-01-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

first time coming to this house after seeing the discussion here
so decided to take a look for myself

FR for G18

looks – 7 (very foxy looking milf and will try to seduce you with her voice and eyes and attitude.. for her age i think she is not bad looking)
Boobs – 7 (probably 36/38C soft naturals but saggy like what others said)
Body – 6 (have tummy. fair and rather smooth skin)
Bbbj - 7.5 (not those fast and furious or sensual type... she does it like provoking... it feels good)
FJ - 7 (very horny milf.. can understand why she is a fan favorite here)
GFE - 7 (can sweet talk and can seduce..)
Service - 7 (no rush and very accommodating.. will try to please u in ways she can..)
RTF - depends. overall experience was good. OKT wanted to recommend G3 initially but after looking at the available in the tank I took G18
Old 16-01-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 7
Fetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to all

Just came from 1427 where I asked for G18 before even entering. Saw one quite attractive one as I was exiting but this FR is for G18.

Looks: She is not your SYT, but certainly MILF. As our session went on, I really enjoyed the eye contact. She is sweet and has a rather pleasant smile. Her boobs are saggy and do need the support. Not really nice when she is on her back but nice when she is in doggy position.

Attitude: Very easygoing and friendly which is what I like. I think she can read the client so knows when to tease and how much, when to flirt and so on.

Skill: I cannot say she is the best but I certainly loved her playing with my cock and her licking my balls. That was amazing. And when we 69ed, I legit enjoyed eating her pussy.

I came as she pumped me at her mouth, a fantasy of mine, and it was good that she just went with the flow.

Because I ended early, she gave me a short massage, which was very relaxing.

All in all, a 9/10 for me. She may not be drop dead gorgeous but her service skills were the best I've seen in a long time. Thanks to the bros who have spoken highly of her.
Old 16-01-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

G18,

Went there around 1pm, Hse 1427 girls tbh not that attractive and can tell G18 was one of the better one but not fantastic, push up bra makes her boobs look BIG.

Chose her for 45min session and up 3 storey we go. Behind closed door, saw her boobs I Sianz already, saggy and she asked if I want to extend the session to 1hr by adding 70 bucks for services like 过水all over the body, BBBJ and DFK, I agreed and went to shower together, after thAt she did a cosplay but well, didn’t arouses me honestly, the services are so so (not pro) but she tried hard to please lor. The best is the DFK but overall nothing to shout about....

GL150 cat anytime can beat her hands down but the service attitude 10/10.

Will not rtf
Old 17-01-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Batman696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmanic View Post
G18,

Went there around 1pm, Hse 1427 girls tbh not that attractive and can tell G18 was one of the better one but not fantastic, push up bra makes her boobs look BIG.

Chose her for 45min session and up 3 storey we go. Behind closed door, saw her boobs I Sianz already, saggy and she asked if I want to extend the session to 1hr by adding 70 bucks for services like 过水all over the body, BBBJ and DFK, I agreed and went to shower together, after thAt she did a cosplay but well, didn’t arouses me honestly, the services are so so (not pro) but she tried hard to please lor. The best is the DFK but overall nothing to shout about....
45 min for $100?
Old 17-01-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

1427 is definitely a beautiful house with the round bed, good lighting, mirrors and tub. Saw the much talked about gal 18 and can understand her popularity. I chose another gal and was well rewarded.

FR to follow ...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1