The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone manage to woo chio bu boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
not woo but up before...

after ORD donkey years back, gotten a job. it was a nice startup by husband and wife. happen so that they stay few streets away from me (hdb dweller). as the business is a new startup, husband has to fly always to meet suppliers and whenever husband not around, he will ask me to drive his car to pick and drop her wife back if i have nothing on that time. I would say they trust me quite a bit to hand over the car key to me.

then there was once i was working late in office one day, the lady boss text me asking me if im still in office and if so, can go pick up her (she was outside meeting a customer), i was still naive then so without any ill intention, i proceed to pick her (since I am heading back thereafter). she was flushed when i pick her and smell of alcohol.

anyway story cut short, she ask me to drop her back to office as she has to bring her handbag and we just did it in the office late at night.

one time only and nothing further. i left the job shortly after because they are stingy with increment
Things got lucky during this CNY. As usual, i was sending mass greetings to my contact CNY greeting, as usual, some would reply you with greetings in return. However, my ex lady boss, whom i did not see since i left the company donkey years back, replied and start a conversation

Did some simple catch up like asking how have you been, how's the family etc. her husband is now travelling a lot and hence could not spend CNY in SG this year. Proposed a catch up (on the pretext on meeting her and the husband) and she agreed.

The day came and she appeared alone, she told me her husband couldn't make it back to SG in time and she does not want to cancel the meetup. We went to Dempsey for Greek food, and proceed to have some wine nearby. I drove that day because I did not expect her husband to miss the catch up. Ordered a bottle of wine and using the excuse that I drove, i only took a glass while she finish the rest. After an hour or so, I can see that her face turns red and flushed. I start to bring our conversation to a more sexual level and we laughed at the topic of doing the deed in the office last time.

She began to open up more with me, saying that it was the first and only time she tried outdoor. Plucking my courage, I ask her if she want to reminisce the past. She kept quiet and sensing the opportunity, I ask for the bill and we walked back to my car. As it happened on a weekdays, Dempsey was not crowded and we started to get naughty in the car.

Can see that she was enjoying the moment and we proceed to the back of the car to f our brain out.

finish the deed and sent her back. no contact from her till now. perhaps today is V-day, i will drop her a text and try my luck again
Old 14-02-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
How about fucking your vendor or client? I know many stories of female secretaries service their bosses inside and outside of office...
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
No boss, but plenty of encounters with colleagues
faster, share, share yr stories and encounters leh ...remember sharing is caring (SIC)

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-02-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Used to fuck my direct boss who is about to turn 30. She's one of the best, if not the best local FB I've had in Singapore thus far. We did lots of crazy stuff together. Might rekindle things soon again. Shall see.
Old 14-02-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Used to fuck my direct boss who is about to turn 30. She's one of the best, if not the best local FB I've had in Singapore thus far. We did lots of crazy stuff together. Might rekindle things soon again. Shall see.
Wow !!...best fuck local FB boss !! ....bro, share yours too if it happens & those tat happened b4 ...good luck

Last edited by Rickey; 14-02-2020 at 09:09 PM.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Years back, around 2006 (i think i shared this encounter with bros), i upped my older chio bu boss in HK. She was from SG, living in HK, husband living in SG. Not my direct report, she ran the finances of SME events company, i was starting as Marketing Manager. First time with an older woman, and i think lit my fire for MILF pussy after that encounter. I also learned a lot about female psychology from her, especially around guai guai girl in the streets, total whore in the sheets.
Old 15-02-2020, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Things got lucky during this CNY. As usual, i was sending mass greetings to my contact CNY greeting, as usual, some would reply you with greetings in return. However, my ex lady boss, whom i did not see since i left the company donkey years back, replied and start a conversation

Did some simple catch up like asking how have you been, how's the family etc. her husband is now travelling a lot and hence could not spend CNY in SG this year. Proposed a catch up (on the pretext on meeting her and the husband) and she agreed.

The day came and she appeared alone, she told me her husband couldn't make it back to SG in time and she does not want to cancel the meetup. We went to Dempsey for Greek food, and proceed to have some wine nearby. I drove that day because I did not expect her husband to miss the catch up. Ordered a bottle of wine and using the excuse that I drove, i only took a glass while she finish the rest. After an hour or so, I can see that her face turns red and flushed. I start to bring our conversation to a more sexual level and we laughed at the topic of doing the deed in the office last time.

She began to open up more with me, saying that it was the first and only time she tried outdoor. Plucking my courage, I ask her if she want to reminisce the past. She kept quiet and sensing the opportunity, I ask for the bill and we walked back to my car. As it happened on a weekdays, Dempsey was not crowded and we started to get naughty in the car.

Can see that she was enjoying the moment and we proceed to the back of the car to f our brain out.

finish the deed and sent her back. no contact from her till now. perhaps today is V-day, i will drop her a text and try my luck again
A little sharing from me...I got kinda lucky too this CNY and hv a similar sharing as this bro as well with my ex pretty and chio 32 yo syt boss ...but din go as far as him to fuck her...in working under her tat time, she kinda hv a soft spot for me and always treated me very sweetly, tenderly and gently ...but nothing more than that...This CNY i whatapped her with those usual CNY greetings and surprisingly she responded very fast with hers and for the 1st time i saw her using a lot of those lovey dovey smileys and using singlish words like "beri" i/o very etc back to me like want to tease me like that and telling me to keep in touch...though i was very scared to show my dark side to her as i worship her like a sex princess, i responded accordingly to her for the 1st time...believe she can sense my horniness for her...trying to work on it to deepen it if i can...

Bro...can share the details of yr tryst with yr ex-boss behind yr car seat at Dempsey ???

Old 15-02-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 12
jonsnow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not my direct boss. I was an engineer. She was a finance manager.

I knew many guys liked her in the office. When we started chatting, she would mention that some of engineers and managers in the office wanted to have lunch with her but she refused, not her type. Btw, she was already married that time.

We end up chatting sexual stuff... How much she masturbates because hubby couldnt satisfy her in bed. I eventually asked her if she’d like to have lunch out with me. She drove. We end up in my place. In 1 hour i fucked her brains out… which led no another 3yrs of fucking/lunching. Yes, we call it “lunch”. And she would always message me: I wanna have lunch. And that’s my queue.
Old 15-02-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the sharing.
Old 15-02-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsnow View Post

I knew many guys liked her in the office. When we started chatting, she would mention that some of engineers and managers in the office wanted to have lunch with her but she refused, not her type. Btw, she was already married that time.

We end up chatting sexual stuff... How much she masturbates because hubby couldnt satisfy her in bed. I eventually asked her if she’d like to have lunch out with me. She drove. We end up in my place. In 1 hour i fucked her brains out… which led no another 3yrs of fucking/lunching. Yes, we call it “lunch”. And she would always message me: I wanna have lunch. And that’s my queue.
Any more lunch lately? Thanks for sharing.
Old 15-02-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 12
jonsnow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Any more lunch lately? Thanks for sharing.
No. It happened in Malaysia, when i used to work there. Now im here in Singapore. Though I wish she’ll have a business trip here at some point. We still keep in touch, though. But nothing much after I moved here.
Old 15-02-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
Mambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this sound familiar, i banged a 2 OL on the sink before, the only difference is that the sink didnt sink

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Talking about SMEs, long ago when I started work as engineer in a newly launched 24-hour manufacturing facility, there was all sort of stories as the workforce was new and generally young, and those were the days when china lady operators first started coming in en-masse and housed in dorms.

I remember when I used a toilet in the morning, noticed a sink was totally sheared off, leaving porcelain bits on the wall. Didn't think anything of it, but later when I talked to one of the night shift technician during handing over, I mentioned it out of curiosity and was told ..... an amorous couple sneaked into the toilet to do the dirty during the quiet night shift, don't know what position was involved, but there goes the sink !!!
Old 15-02-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

i have been fucking my lady boss for the past 2 years. in fact her pic appear in the MILF thread before (not posted by me)

She is feared in the company, sometimes abit unreasonable. single mum of 2 adults. but still attractive. Her ex-husband is stiil our company director.

The only cons, she is very conservative during sex.. no blowjob, no licking etc. i fucked her because it was thrilling to fuck my boss.. but i continued because i feel that its the only time i can dominate her because she allows me to shoot my load inside her..
Old 15-02-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Welcum back bro Kim Siew ...enjoyed reading all your sexciting encounters with MILFs n some syts as well in the past ...wow...this time telling us you are fucking your MILF boss too

Old 15-02-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
gaymacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsnow View Post

Wah 3 years, shiok man
Old 16-02-2020, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not lady boss but one of my vendor...
She's a milf pinoy married mother of 2 kids,based in hk but often travel to sg to meet clients like me... First time met her after work near my office, saw her for first time, not super slim, typical mother figure haha, was alr having naughty thoughts of fucking her... Had a nice chat with her before she flew back hk... All the while have been flirting with her in texts, teasing her to come sg and meet...
Finally last month, she flew to sg again and this time we went out night for drinks and dinner... She told me she's happy to be away from home and want to de-stress haha... As we drank, we got touchy and before the night ends I followed her back to bed hotel... Straight away strip her ol shirt and dress, revealing her sexy g string... Fuck... Pulled her to bed and we fucked each other with 3 rounds... She was damn good rider with excellent bj skills, before I left in morning still CIM her haha... Looking forward to her next trip to sg again...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1