The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Careful of Gays in Mrt Toilet

Hahaa.. admiralty MRT too.

Was peeing and this mid 40s gay had his eyes fixed on my dick and he wasnt even peeing. I turn mid stream and faced him. Gave him a golden shower and shouted : Chao Ah Gua ! Ai kua ho le kua ! ( bloody gay ! Wanna see let u see )

Hahahhaaa... he ran like fuck
Old 08-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Can maybe jio 2 friends to there and ambush those fuckers if found them to peep while someone peeing?
Old 08-10-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Many years ago, before the days of good internet, there was always a gay party at the Old national library. The urinal is the steel type communal one. They were gays jerking off and staring as you pee. Was assigned there for research work during my intern days....wanted to whack the guy but there were a few of them!
Old 08-10-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

I thought clementi mrt station quite famous for this?
Old 08-10-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

https://dipster92.tumblr.com/post/17...e-in-singapore

MRT stations are quite a popular haunt for such fetishes.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
NOPe. TS is correct. Go to AMK , Chinatown , Raffles MRT toilets, its very obvious who go there and pang jio and who goes there to see kinjio. When u go and use the urinal, you just urinate and go off. Others will just be there looking left and right and stay at the same urinal for more than 5 mins. You all urine need to stay there for 5 mins? Look left look right? No right? So just onserve when you go toilet and glance at the users before taking out your bird to urine. U can tell very fast who is just there to enjoy ur kuku bird rather than using their own kuku bird. Be wary.
The recent HIV case, fucked at the MRT toilet.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
sataybeehoon87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Another place is Farrer Park MRT toilet
I second that. I went into the toilet to see one Chinese guy in his 30s with dyed gold hair and specs carrying a backpack already inside but not using the sink or mirror or whatsoever. Literally just standing there people watching. I went to take a pee at the urinal and he came right next to me. I can see that his face is looking right at me so I felt quite nervous but acted like nothing and walked off asap.

I am just wondering, why do these gays target mrt toilets? I’m guessing they have a community like telegram groups etc to prey on us??
Old 08-10-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

There are just too many of them now...saw one at paya lebar mrt toilet standing there looking ard n playing his dick. Promptly informed station manager abt it. Saw another at farrer park mrt toilet...i stood there took video of him n he ran away fast.

My advice is just verbal fuck these ah guas...most just run away. Good stress reliever for me to scold these CB kias. I dun wan the young people...esp children to be exposed to these craps. So do everyone n the society a favour, just verbal fuck or call police if u see such things n not just walk away.
Old 08-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Not say i cannon or what . i ever nearly Ko 2 such beings at Balestier rd inside a 10cts public toilet next to the motorcycle shop and the famous chicken rice shop back in the 90s .
Now motoshop and that toilet no more . the famous chicken rice shop still there

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 08-10-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Many many years ago, I experienced the same encounter in Clementi MRT toilet. Those steps in the squatting cubicles were too damn high and if you are tall enough, you can actually peep down the neighbouring cubicle... I saw a man did that... Fucking disgusting

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 08-10-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
jinwolves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will look at theirs when they look at mine. Want see see together la
Old 08-10-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
It so common.

Experience 1 very obvious case at jurong mrt. Before I go in the toliet the pervert already there. Saw him staring at the right while another guy was peeing. I just keep far away from him. Then
the guy done walk out. The pervert walk toward me. Lucky I finish. Then a new guy come in. The pervert then follow the new guy to pee again. While I wash hand I keep seeing stare at the new guy.

One more time is at amk toilet, the Indian stare at people and masturbating.
Bro, that indian is always there looking at ppls kuku bird.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
genji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hahahah, Yishun , Chinatown toilets are very famous for this, already a few times i saw such idiots and rather endure not peeing
Old 08-10-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by genji81 View Post
Hahahah, Yishun , Chinatown toilets are very famous for this, already a few times i saw such idiots and rather endure not peeing
you miss out, clementi used to be also now dun know
Old 08-10-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
It so common.

Experience 1 very obvious case at jurong mrt. Before I go in the toliet the pervert already there. Saw him staring at the right while another guy was peeing. I just keep far away from him. Then
the guy done walk out. The pervert walk toward me. Lucky I finish. Then a new guy come in. The pervert then follow the new guy to pee again. While I wash hand I keep seeing stare at the new guy.

One more time is at amk toilet, the Indian stare at people and masturbating.
The one I saw at jurong East MRT was a old man, stand at urinal and stare at other ppl kkj and masterbate. 2 weeks ago saw a malay man 30s at Chinatown point. He pee already go basin keep washing his kkj openly more then 2 mins. I walk in 2 pee he was standing there, I go wash my hands n face and comb my hair, he was still standing there washing. I stood outside the toilet to see him coming out. But he seems low IQ type so most probably not a predator, but if there were little boys there then I would have said something.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1