The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2004, 01:04 AM
francis Tan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

I have been to batams a few times & yet to try the chinese chicks?Any bros here got lobang let me know.......$ is not a problem,its quality,thanks in advance for the advice
Old 11-01-2004, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 22
blackjack_king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackjack_king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by francis Tan
I have been to batams a few times & yet to try the chinese chicks?Any bros here got lobang let me know.......$ is not a problem,its quality,thanks in advance for the advice

jus took a taxi from the jetty to nagoya...the chinese driver ask me if i m keen in a chinese cewek...show me the photo...look sweet n small built....quote me 350k. was told she speak good english...did not take up his offer..but managed to get his name card. so if u r keen ...pm me n i will pass u his contact.
Old 11-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future
Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by francis Tan
Bro,

I beg to differ. I assume you mean that by quality you refer to chinese chicks being better than ceweks. have just came back from batam and i must say i had the fuck of my life there by this fair skin cewek as she was the onli decent one left in the tank. First time i have encountered a WL who says she wants to fuck more and wants to be on top

Dont have to high an expectations as you will be easily dissapointed. remeber, the higher up you are, the longer and harder the fall is.
Old 11-01-2004, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
Bro,

I beg to differ. I assume you mean that by quality you refer to chinese chicks being better than ceweks. have just came back from batam and i must say i had the fuck of my life there by this fair skin cewek as she was the onli decent one left in the tank. First time i have encountered a WL who says she wants to fuck more and wants to be on top..

Dont have to high an expectations as you will be easily dissapointed. remeber, the higher up you are, the longer and harder the fall is.
I think bro Francis was refering to looks.............not service quality.

Services wise, of coz malay WLs there are many times better.

Old 11-01-2004, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future
Bro,

I swear she is one of the best looking ceweks around. FAIR SKIN, AH LIAN LOOK, and vey very HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Reaper; 11-01-2004 at 11:34 PM.
Old 12-01-2004, 03:57 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Bro,

I swear she is one of the best looking ceweks around. FAIR SKIN, AH LIAN LOOK, and vey very HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got photo to share?? me oso interested to see hows the current cewek quality in Batam
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 12-01-2004, 08:02 AM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro,

BT got lots of ceweks with your type of description leh........

Old 12-01-2004, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by blackjack_king
jus took a taxi from the jetty to nagoya...the chinese driver ask me if i m keen in a chinese cewek...show me the photo...look sweet n small built....quote me 350k. was told she speak good english...did not take up his offer..but managed to get his name card. so if u r keen ...pm me n i will pass u his contact.
bro, sms me the contact # leh ..... running out of stocks liao leh ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-01-2004, 09:54 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
BT got lots of ceweks with your type of description leh........
intro some to me leh .... I am sick of my regulars liao (but filter out those kahwin qlty 1 hor ... hahaha)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-01-2004, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
intro some to me leh .... I am sick of my regulars liao (but filter out those kahwin qlty 1 hor ... hahaha)
Joints got many mah...............as for whether they are KQ or not, you just ask me if the gal is up to my taste, if I reply yes, you better not book her.............

Old 12-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro,

I beg to differ. I assume you mean that by quality you refer to chinese chicks being better than ceweks. have just came back from batam and i must say i had the fuck of my life there by this fair skin cewek as she was the onli decent one left in the tank. First time i have encountered a WL who says she wants to fuck more and wants to be on top

Chinese chicks in fish tank? ... I've doubts ...
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 02:40 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
bro, sms me the contact # leh ..... running out of stocks liao leh ....
Cinta sekarang sakit ar? Hehe ... Tiu lah ... Still got many stock still wanna more
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
Joints got many mah...............as for whether they are KQ or not, you just ask me if the gal is up to my taste, if I reply yes, you better not book her.............
Remember hor ... You can only take up to 4 if you convert yo Muslim
CB:
Old 12-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
Tiu lah ... Still got many stock still wanna more
Inventory list .... the more the merrier mah. Somemore if I test-drive liao and certified they are ok, I can transfer to your a/c mah .... still marah me

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义

Last edited by DNAT; 12-01-2004 at 03:06 PM.
Old 12-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
Cinta sekarang sakit ar? Hehe ...
she sakit, you MC .... wow! 'tong ping xiang lian' arh (sicken persons shall console each other - broken translation)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1