The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-03-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
met mean online met or real life met?

i tot if real life met up liao the evil claws will reach out to hold hands lah touch here there lah then kay kay close up lah machiam lovers like that go McDonald KFC makan then pretend her face or lips edges got chili sauce lah be thoughtful use tissue help her wipe clean but actually is no have lah then after that use the back of your hand to caress her face or move her hair back to her ear or touch her nose using your finger bluff her got sauce on her nose liao lah you know lah xian charbor stuff lah then talk sexy stuff lah etc to fuel up from touchy to kissing to frenching to the lets go hotel thing eventually.

er.. if already talking sex in chat or show neh show pussy liao in chat... just say i wana fuck you now!
These are all the tactics I use on the maids I arrange to meetup.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 05-03-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Hello, u guys afraid of contact tracing when check in hotel? Will the maids get sent home if the employers know they having sex.
The employer won't know or will not ask the maids directly if they have sex with man when they are outside during the off day. (must give privacy and benefits of doubts to the maid lor)

Not unless you got the maid pregnant and the employer discovered it during the check-up (before the renewal of the maid's WP), the employer will starts to question the maid about who pregnant-ed her, asking her for the person's contact etc, then at this point of time, you maybe contact trace.....

BTW, if you want to chiong - don't scare. If you scare - don't chiong.

Anyway, note of advise, don't use your own contact number for chionging if you want to be on the safe side.....

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 05-03-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one got maid do bbbj?
Can I have her contact?
Thsnks
Old 05-03-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterong View Post
Any one got maid do bbbj?
Can I have her contact?
Thsnks
I interested also. Just want a release, excluding hotel. If can swallow will be best.
Old 06-03-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Who here is the sugar daddy of the maids. I don't know now maids also have sugar daddy, wow. Chat in dating apps, a maid, asking for 1k excluding buying things, just for every Sunday screwing raw as she is on pills. She say she not a chicken, cos sugar daddy will be the bf as she just needed support only. Tell her go let Bangla queue up fuck better.
Old 07-03-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
1k every sunday meaning 4 x sunday = 250 per fuck.

Tell her 1k is for chiobu... she only about 200 max.
lol thought we are pig
Old 07-03-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who here is the sugar daddy of the maids. I don't know now maids also have sugar daddy, wow. Chat in dating apps, a maid, asking for 1k excluding buying things, just for every Sunday screwing raw as she is on pills. She say she not a chicken, cos sugar daddy will be the bf as she just needed support only. Tell her go let Bangla queue up fuck better.
Sounds like one I chat in michat. If that a pinoy?
Old 07-03-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I interested also. Just want a release, excluding hotel. If can swallow will be best.
There is one staying in North. Search in michat. The hubbies stated is explicit

Last edited by crypster; 07-03-2020 at 01:40 PM.
Old 07-03-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Sounds like one I chat in michat. If that a pinoy?
Yes I am using michat n is a primary maid.
Old 07-03-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
Yes I am using michat n is a primary maid.
What u mean primary
Old 07-03-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
What u mean primary
Michat user also. I mean basically they are maid. Am lurking around catching pokemaid.
Old 07-03-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Oreeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her before? Chatting thru an app
Old 07-03-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreeh View Post
Anyone tried her before? Chatting thru an app
Looks good. From where
Old 07-03-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She sweet?
Can I have her contact?
Want try.
Thanks
Old 07-03-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Who here is the sugar daddy of the maids. I don't know now maids also have sugar daddy, wow. Chat in dating apps, a maid, asking for 1k excluding buying things, just for every Sunday screwing raw as she is on pills.

1K is around the market rate. My cousin's filipina maid also has sugardaddy with the approval of my cousin's family. Their maid is young and a nursing graduate. She could easily have applied to be a nurse in SGP or UK but chose to be a DH working for my cousin.
Her sugardaddy is a single ah neh expat in the IT industry.
My cousin felt it was better for her to have a sugardaddy than having her mix around with the other maids bfs or going to the teadances and pick up guys. She usually meets up with her sugardaddy every sunday after her church session and spend the whole day with him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1