The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
That's y we call it cao CB
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K20 View Post
Her cb must be very smelly
That's y we call it cao CB
Old 13-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Was staying at my ex place previously and she rented out a room to 2 malaysian ladies. They were short but had big ass. They always put their dirty laundry in a pail in the toilet. Panties usually on top of it and the pail is dry.

Then one day, dont know why i took the panty and sniff, dick got very hrd and i went to lick the pussy area. Got urine and her cb smell. Make me fucking hard. I came on the panty and put it back.

From then on, the pail is always filled with water. Knn

Another pervert thing ive done is i’ve fucked a small papaya without condom. Quite shiok but after that my dick fucking itchy. Heng the itchiness went off after a few mins. Got the shock of my life.
Old 13-02-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Another pervert thing ive done is i’ve fucked a small papaya without condom. Quite shiok but after that my dick fucking itchy. Heng the itchiness went off after a few mins. Got the shock of my life.
hollywood had american pie

sg had singaporean papaya

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 13-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
DisGraceFuLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting stories, thanks bros for sharing
Old 13-02-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

the papaya seeds quite shiok. 3d ribbed hahaha
Old 18-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

Came back from my last volunteering trip about a month now. Got myself into 2 relationship now. One NUS guy A, who is 5 yrs younger than me who I known during cny partying and a wheelchair bound married man, B in his mid 40s who I known from sbf here.

A is full of energy on bed and we can have from morning to night while B is the killer one who made me having orgasm with his sexual skills and tongue licking. All seems normal but I had an urge having sexual with both together last week and requested both guys to meet at B’s another unit where I’m staying.

As I’ve been open to both relationships to A & B. Both were rather chill when I cooked up a nice dinner for both of them. After a few bottles of wine before dinner, B suggested we 3 get naked in the house while I cooked in the kitchen.

A & I was turned on what B suggested and we 3 stripped naked. I was cooking naked while the 2 guys sipping on their wine when A had a hard on. I volunteer myself and had sex with A and cooking at the same time while B watched and stroking his hard on cock. A was making love with me from my back as I struggled to cook on the stove. When A was about to cum, I milk his cums on a bowl and with shock from both guys, I mixed A’s cums with the salad and placed in on the table.

A & B laughed and started eating the salad. Don’t ask me whether we were disgusted but we were all high with alcohols. B took a sausage from the table and asked me to sit on his lap and spread my legs wide. He inserted half of the sausage between my legs and hand down started eating the sausage. His tongue was licking my clitoris and teeth munching in my pussy eating the sausage. His fingers massaging my vagina and licking my clitoris makes me squirts. B took his time eating the sausage in me as I moaned. A was standing beside me rubbing the omelette on my chest and eat the omelette from my breasts.

We did managed to finish the food and I wanted A to suck B’s. B was reluctant at first but A & I managed to persuade him and I pour some ice wine on B’s cock and A started licking and sucking on B’s cock while I put some salad cream on A’s butt and lick his butt hole.

Finally B cums into A’s mouth and I wet kisses A’s sharing B’s cums in our mouth. We went to wash up and there if us squeeze into the bed. A lot of sex that night and I make both guys to have anal sex with each other on mask while I video it on my phone.

Wonderful experience and I know it’s rather gross and pervert. But who’s cares. We will definitely arranged for more such sessions soon. Maybe with more guys together
Old 18-02-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Hummm.. nice story. it would be better with some graphic illustration
Old 18-02-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
Came back from my last volunteering trip about a month now. Got myself into 2 relationship now. One NUS guy A, who is 5 yrs younger than me who I known during cny partying and a wheelchair bound married man, B in his mid 40s who I known from sbf here.

A is full of energy on bed and we can have from morning to night while B is the killer one who made me having orgasm with his sexual skills and tongue licking. All seems normal but I had an urge having sexual with both together last week and requested both guys to meet at B’s another unit where I’m staying.

As I’ve been open to both relationships to A & B. Both were rather chill when I cooked up a nice dinner for both of them. After a few bottles of wine before dinner, B suggested we 3 get naked in the house while I cooked in the kitchen.

A & I was turned on what B suggested and we 3 stripped naked. I was cooking naked while the 2 guys sipping on their wine when A had a hard on. I volunteer myself and had sex with A and cooking at the same time while B watched and stroking his hard on cock. A was making love with me from my back as I struggled to cook on the stove. When A was about to cum, I milk his cums on a bowl and with shock from both guys, I mixed A’s cums with the salad and placed in on the table.

A & B laughed and started eating the salad. Don’t ask me whether we were disgusted but we were all high with alcohols. B took a sausage from the table and asked me to sit on his lap and spread my legs wide. He inserted half of the sausage between my legs and hand down started eating the sausage. His tongue was licking my clitoris and teeth munching in my pussy eating the sausage. His fingers massaging my vagina and licking my clitoris makes me squirts. B took his time eating the sausage in me as I moaned. A was standing beside me rubbing the omelette on my chest and eat the omelette from my breasts.

We did managed to finish the food and I wanted A to suck B’s. B was reluctant at first but A & I managed to persuade him and I pour some ice wine on B’s cock and A started licking and sucking on B’s cock while I put some salad cream on A’s butt and lick his butt hole.

Finally B cums into A’s mouth and I wet kisses A’s sharing B’s cums in our mouth. We went to wash up and there if us squeeze into the bed. A lot of sex that night and I make both guys to have anal sex with each other on mask while I video it on my phone.

Wonderful experience and I know it’s rather gross and pervert. But who’s cares. We will definitely arranged for more such sessions soon. Maybe with more guys together
WoW !!...welcome back to SG sis ....thank you very much for sharing with us wat a sexciting nite of unusual sex you had with the 3-some MMF ...it's such a gross and epic session that i believe none of us in SG has seen or witnessed so far ...can watch yr video tape ?? ..hehe...good try and sexciting experience only the bravest among us all dare to do...there's this saying that goes "faint heart never won fair ladies" and vice versa....hmmm...looks so tempting to me ..hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-02-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
the papaya seeds quite shiok. 3d ribbed hahaha
hmmm.. seems like its worth a try.. haha..

Quote:
awesome share sis! welcome back.. do update us w ur cummings please..

Last edited by zl1983; 18-02-2020 at 04:06 PM.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Really sounds like av. Nice share
Old 19-02-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

😂 you crack my stomach with laughter
Old 19-02-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
BoomArt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

As I’ve been open to both relationships to A & B. Both were rather chill when I cooked up a nice dinner for both of them. After a few bottles of wine before dinner, B suggested we 3 get naked in the house while I cooked in the kitchen
Any chance to see some images or video of that exciting night?
Old 18-03-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

sbf bro caught?

Jail for man who took upskirt videos of supervisor, performed sex act on her food

SINGAPORE: A man who took upskirt videos of his female supervisor and performed a sex act on her food was sentenced to 15 weeks' jail on Wednesday (Mar 18).

When he was caught taking upskirt clips, the 39-year-old man took his storage devices to a park, where he shattered them with a hammer.

Advertisement
The salesman, who cannot be named in order to protect his supervisor's identity, pleaded guilty to eight charges including insulting a woman's modesty, mischief and obstructing justice. Another nine charges were taken into consideration.

The court heard that the man knew his supervisor for about nine years, and had been taking upskirt videos and photos with his phone for a decade.

He took the clips of different women, including his colleagues from various jobs he had held.

After he joined the supervisor's company, he took an interest in taking videos or photos of her, beginning with a clip of a conversation he had with her.

He then moved on to taking upskirt photos and videos of the 43-year-old woman on various occasions in 2018, when she was standing close to him or seated across from him.

On Jul 13, 2018, the man opened a packet of food that was meant to be his supervisor's lunch and performed a sex act over it, court documents said.

He packed the unspecified food back into the packet and took it to the victim, who ate it in front of him without knowing what had happened.

This incident was uncovered during police investigations.

SPOTTED BY PASSER-BY

The offender was caught in the act months later when he was trying to take an upskirt video of a woman at a multi-storey car park in Tai Seng on Jan 22, 2019.

A passer-by saw him in his attempt, which was also captured on in-car camera footage. He lodged a police report.

The next day, the offender found out that a police report had been filed against him, and his superiors confronted him at his company, which cannot be named due to the gag order.

That evening, he went to Labrador Park with four hard disk drives and two memory cards containing upskirt photos and videos he had recorded and collected over the years.

He shattered all the storage devices with a hammer at the park and threw the smashed parts in various rubbish bins there, said the prosecutor.

For each count of insulting a woman's modesty, he could have been jailed for up to a year, fined, or both.

The maximum penalties for mischief are two years' jail, a fine, or both, while obstructing justice draws punishments of up to seven years' jail, a fine, or both.
Old 22-03-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
testking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

most pervert thing ever done must be peep while my wife's younger sisters were showering.

my wife had 2 younger sisters and they are slim, girl-next-door type.

they were 21 and 18 then and both unshaved.

i must be the first man ever to see them naked as they were still single.

after that i would go to my wife and have sex with her all the while thinking i am fucking her two sisters.

i cum a lot more than usual and feel really satisfied.
Old 22-03-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by danger89 View Post
found this 2 panties from my female friend while in Japan with her for a concert sniff and fap on her bed before putting it back

the smell is so good

This looks like very bad hygiene practices.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1