The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!
Unhappy Married men here whose wife reject you for sex

Does anyone here have this issue? We've been married for about 12 years. But each time I initiate sex, she would reject me. The common excuses are like tired, no mood, prefers to have sex in the day and don't feel like it.

I mean how the hell do we have sex in the day when i have to work? If it's only on weekends, that means we can only have sex once a week??? What a sad situation.

What do you guys do about it? I don't mean going outside. I mean with your wife. I keep telling her; woe be to the men who is married but keeps going to his right hand.
Old 18-02-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Corrosive67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married men here whose wife reject you for sex

Unfortunately bro, seems like she has been draining her sexual energy on someone out there
Old 18-02-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by koites View Post
Does anyone here have this issue? We've been married for about 12 years. But each time I initiate sex, she would reject me. The common excuses are like tired, no mood, prefers to have sex in the day and don't feel like it.

I mean how the hell do we have sex in the day when i have to work? If it's only on weekends, that means we can only have sex once a week??? What a sad situation.

What do you guys do about it? I don't mean going outside. I mean with your wife. I keep telling her; woe be to the men who is married but keeps going to his right hand.
All i can say is... you are not alone. There are other options for release, it's just whether which one you choose
Old 18-02-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Join the club...this is very normal..
Old 18-02-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

You are not alone bro.
After my son came out, i have been following army style.
‘With my rifle (kkj) and my buddy (right hand) and me~
Old 18-02-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

We r here because we are Not satisfied with our wives right
Old 18-02-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 5
tabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There are a lot of man here. Blame it on this stressful society. I already give up. Sometimes I do give(help out financial distressed) money to some of the sisters here asking nothing in return. Already gave to few here. I think I will migrate out of this country soon. I will give up sex. And focus on spiritual things.

Take care bro. Get used to it. Some Woman is like that, when they want you it's easy. When they don't want you, they just treat you like ATM, they only wants money. Nothing more. Maybe this is my experience. Anyway it's OK. This is life. Let it go. 学会放下吧。

Last edited by tabao11; 18-02-2020 at 08:37 PM.
Old 18-02-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Sigh. It’s very sad. They can be so fun before getting married. It’s like after getting married they decided to be a good girl or what. WTF. If she’s not working, she’s spending her time talking to her friends on WhatsApp. It’s like her friend’s needs are more important than mine. I’ve checked. BTW Those are really female friends.
Old 18-02-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabao11 View Post
There are a lot of man here. Blame it on this stressful society. I already give up. Sometimes I do give(help out financial distressed) money to some of the sisters here asking nothing in return. Already gave to few here. I think I will migrate out of this country soon. I will give up sex. And focus on spiritual things.

Take care bro. Get used to it. Some Woman is like that, when they want you it's easy. When they don't want you, they just treat you like ATM, they only wants money. Nothing more. Maybe this is my experience. Anyway it's OK. This is life. Let it go. 学会放下吧。
Sigh. How to give up? It’s a human instinct. There’s only so much time we have as healthy males.
Old 18-02-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 5
tabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I already gave up on my wife. But still pay bills and service her like masseur nothing beyond that. I owe her
Old 18-02-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Hahaha we owe them. That’s the easiest way to think about it.
Old 18-02-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
gt12p deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I only get it when wifey is in the mood. If not, no at all times. Always tired...no mood. Seems like I'm a gigolo.
Old 18-02-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Cb... middle of the night make me emo..
Old 18-02-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
We r here because we are Not satisfied with our wives right
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabao11 View Post
I already gave up on my wife. But still pay bills and service her like masseur nothing beyond that. I owe her
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt12p View Post
I only get it when wifey is in the mood. If not, no at all times. Always tired...no mood. Seems like I'm a gigolo.
Yes agreed, most of the bros here hv wives with LSD and not giving their husbands sex...a very sad situation...On the other hand, those husbands whose wives are horny are very lucky ...they can enjoy sex with their horny wives almost every other nite ...but sad to say many husbands of these horny wives seldom appreciate their wives' HSD...leaving them high and dry ...the same reasons are given by their husbands....tired, no mood etc, etc

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-02-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
long_brown is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt12p View Post
Exactly same situation for me, once a month only, No more kissing also. same positions
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1