The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 17-02-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Bitlivestyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post

Was at Jewel today. Saw this girl.. I'm guessing from ITE. Her skirt is soo short. While walking can see her butt cheeks. Only managed to get this.. Cos oc was with me. But I also saw many ladies that were well dressed.

Go beo. Spend $10 can redeem 3 hr free parking. See until shiok.
Thanks for nice share bro
Old 18-02-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Belated sharing. I boarded bus home and found myself behind this xmm with rather short skirt. I had seen this girl earlier on the escalator but didn't follow her.

When she boarded the stairs to the upper deck, i followed her and looked up. Lo and behold-managed to get a split second peek under her skirt. Pink panties!

And when she reached the top of the stairs she was kind looking back and down, perhaps she noticed me looking up. She looked a cross breed of an ahlian and a nerd..with blonde hair.

Put a smile on my face heading home from work.
Old 18-02-2020, 01:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
Belated sharing. I boarded bus home and found myself behind this xmm with rather short skirt. I had seen this girl earlier on the escalator but didn't follow her.

When she boarded the stairs to the upper deck, i followed her and looked up. Lo and behold-managed to get a split second peek under her skirt. Pink panties!

And when she reached the top of the stairs she was kind looking back and down, perhaps she noticed me looking up. She looked a cross breed of an ahlian and a nerd..with blonde hair.

Lucky u and nice one, up u +126

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-02-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 6
coldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was otw to work this morning and took the bus as usual.

Single bus came and the seats after the exit door all full, so no choice have to sit at the front where the seats are facing each other.

OL came up too and sit across me.

I think she tired, close eyes and cross legs. After 1 stop, her leg slowly opened and can see everything in full view.

Wah, such a good start for this morning. Together with the sun ray and her black skirt, the pink panties shine brightly.
Old 18-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldshower View Post
Was otw to work this morning and took the bus as usual.

Single bus came and the seats after the exit door all full, so no choice have to sit at the front where the seats are facing each other.

I think she tired, close eyes and cross legs. After 1 stop, her leg slowly opened and can see everything in full view.

Wah, such a good start for this morning. Together with the sun ray and her black skirt, the pink panties shine brightly.
wow lucky u bro. what a way to start e mrng off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wow didnt knw their skirts r so short.
on e same day after i posted this.. was at POPULAR JP wen i saw a nt bad looking ITE ger walking ard w her mama..
top is a white shirt.. but thick enuf to not able to peep thru..
but skirt was indeed short as well.. wonder wat e teachers r seeing day in day out.. lolx
Old 18-02-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldshower View Post

Seems like ladies wearing pink panties are taking over the No. 1 spot from those who like wearing white panties with 2 additional accidental zaogengs seen by the bros above today ...black is a close 3rd...thanks to the 2 bros for sharing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-02-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
hellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Even due to Covid-19, Changi Airport got a lot of gals to see. Several young girls with tight butt and buttcheeks peeking out of their shorts. One SYT in short denim shorts so tight that can see her cameltoe through the denim, keep walking in front of her to see it again and again. If you’re queueing at some places, you might get to see some zaogengs of their cleavages and bras, showing like free flow, next time if you decide to travel, can go recce abit
Was at Jewel earlier and went into one of th shoes shop.
The shop has mirrors placed on the floor at a slanted angle.

There was this syt wearing a romper trying out shoes and walking near the mirrors. Could see her white panties and sweet ass Everytime she walks near the mirror.
Old 19-02-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellodere View Post
Was at Jewel earlier and went into one of th shoes shop.
The shop has mirrors placed on the floor at a slanted angle.

There was this syt wearing a romper trying out shoes and walking near the mirrors. Could see her white panties and sweet ass Everytime she walks near the mirror.
Is this in a sports shop?
I noticed it as well and sometimes will ask my gf wear short skirt and walk around there.
Old 19-02-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
BradyTom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro. Any expression from her when she looked back?
Old 19-02-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
aforapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share a very exciting view at a sports center ytd ...

Was going for some workout, saw this sweet looking girl in black top and loose shorts thought nothing special then she started stretching . Lifted right leg over left exposed her white cotton panties for full view for a second or 2 ... I was staring inbtw the legs omg what a view ...

Best is after my workout she also ended . This time she sat on the floor could see a glimpse ... What a day !
Old 19-02-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyTom View Post
Nice share bro. Any expression from her when she looked back?
No expression. When we reached the upper deck, she sat at the front row while i sat a few rows back. Noticed through the reflection on the front window she was looking around so i figured better to keep a distance.
Old 20-02-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2276 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

sleepy SIL

Old 20-02-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Everyone dreams of this type of SIL...
Old 20-02-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
chouck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchouck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Everyone dreams of this type of SIL...
Yup, and she dun even bother to wear shorts
Old 20-02-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2516 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
sleepy SIL
Too good to be true!!!! Nose bleed everyday!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1